首页 > 试题

Splendid Isolation《光荣孤立(2021)》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2025-01-10 21:09:39 阅读: 评论:0

脚气的治疗方法-关于情绪的词语


2023年5月23日发(作者:春年)

娜!

Hannah!

这样会得病的 娜!

You'll get sick, Hannah!

我已病了

I'm already sick.

来玩个游

Let's play a game.

捉迷藏

Hide and ek.

捉迷藏?

Hide and ek?

起来 我来找你

I'm gonna ek. And you're gonna hide.

哪儿?

Where?

别躲在海水里就行

Not in the water, Hannah.

娜?

Hannah?

我开始倒计时

I'm gonna count.

30 29 28

Thirty, twenty-nine, twenty-eight.

藏起来 藏起来

Hide Hannah, hide.

Hannah.

来啊

Come on.

住在儿的人死了

Someone died here.

不是那儿

Not here.

哪儿?

Where?

我不知道 有人住在 然后离开了

I don't know. Someone lived here and left.

然后就死了?

And died?

I don't know. Maybe.

留下好多衣服

She left plenty of clothes.

- 啥时候回来? - 她不会回来了

- When is she coming back? - She won't.

- 她把衣服留在 - 别说

- She left her clothes. - Stop it.

安?

Ann?

吃了

Take the pills, Hannah.

娜。。。

你不会有事的

Nothing will happen to you.

你保

Promi?

- -

- Hello. - Hello.

- 好啊于? - 慕范恩

- How are you? - I'm fine.

- 喝茶 - 哇哦 你泡了茶?

- Tea? - Oh, you have tea?

我正想喝杯茶

I would love a cup of tea.

霞霞 达令

Thank you, darling.

一杯

A cup of tea.

你在冒冷汗

You're sweating.

没有啊

No, I'm not.

干杯

Cheers.

- 好茶啊 达令 不是么? - 是好茶

- Lovely tea, darling. It is, isn't it? - Yes.

上水

We have excellent water on the island.

- - 是啊

- Do we? - Yes, we do.

起水。。。

Talking about

我今儿个想洗个

I would like to wash my hair today.

当然 这样 晚点我你出去吃晚

But of cour. And you know what, I'll take you out for dinner.

真的

Really?

你要我出去吃?

Are you gonna take me out for dinner?

赏风吃晚餐

Dinner with a view.

所以你认为我今天真的能洗

So you think I can really wash my hair today?

我去把水准

I'll make the water ready.

们为什么不步行呢?

Why didn't we just walk?

我差点死在那船上

I almost died on that boat.

你笑什么?

What's so funny?

- 笑你的逻辑 - 你的罗辑我也得很好笑

- Your logic. - Your logic is funny to me too.

但我笑不出来

But I'm not laughing.

们长得都一个模

They're all the same.

你要么吃了它 要么扔了它

No. You either eat it or throw it away.

我不想吃位美女

No, I don't wanna eat her.

它不是美女 它是只螃蟹

It's not a she. It's an it - it's an animal.

尝尝

Try it.

煮熟了 在成了美食

It's dead. It's real food.

首先把它的足去掉 一下扳断

First you take off the legs. All at once.

然后像我这样握住 眼球朝上

Then you hold it like this, with the eyes up.

接着把它的腹部和部分开

And you parate the tummy from the head.

吃吧

Try it.

- 好吃 - 不置可否

- Do you like it? - I don't know.

Hannah.

你不会有事的

Nothing will happen to you.

你从来就没出事。。。

Nothing

娜?

Hannah?

娜?

Hannah?

么了?

What's wrong?

我在海上看一个人

I saw someone on the beach.

什么人?什么

What did she look like?

我不知道 我没看清 她也在看我

I don't know. I wasn't looking. She saw me.

大家很久以前就离开了

Everyone left the island a long time ago.

里只有我们俩

We are alone, Hannah.

那人存在于你的海里?

Maybe she's in your head?

该亲自去见见

Maybe you should look at her yourlf.

你看清她的了?

Do you e her?

Not yet.

我看到她了

I e her.

她在望着我

She's watching us.

她在

She's here.

- 她在干甚么? - 没干什么

- What is she doing? - Nothing.

- 什么叫没干什么 - 她只是站着

- What do you mean 'nothing'? - She's just standing.

站着?

Standing?

她在

She's at the door.

不!

Hannah, no!

你不要害怕

Plea don't be scared.

你不会有事的

Nothing will happen to you.

如果你愿意和我一同喝茶 将不荣幸

It would be much appreciated if you could join us for tea.

No, Hannah.

不要看她

Don't look at her.

我在

I'm here.

我可以装作你不在

I can pretend you're not here.

我不能装作我不在

I cannot pretend I'm not here.

你有何打算 娜?

What are you going to do, Hannah?

来日方

I have time.

小留学生-磁场


本文发布于:2023-05-23 20:47:30,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/zhishi/a/88/17233.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

本文word下载地址:Splendid Isolation《光荣孤立(2021)》完整中英文对照剧本.doc

本文 PDF 下载地址:Splendid Isolation《光荣孤立(2021)》完整中英文对照剧本.pdf

标签:达令英文
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 实用文体写作网旗下知识大全大全栏目是一个全百科类宝库! 优秀范文|法律文书|专利查询|