首页 > 专栏

三只小猪简短英文小剧本

更新时间:2024-03-10 13:37:08 阅读: 评论:0

2024年3月10日发(作者:美女篇)

三只小猪简短英文小剧本

仅供个人参考

Three Little Pigs 三只小猪

Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with their mother.

旁白:三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。

Pig A and Pig B are brother pigs. They are very Lazy.

A和B是猪哥哥,他们很懒。

They eat and sleep all day.

他们整天吃了就睡。

C is the youngest pig. She works all day. She helps her mother to do the

houwork.

C是最小的猪,她整天帮着妈妈做家务。

Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make your own hous. Goodbye, little

pigs. Build a hou. Be careful of the wolf.

猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得 为自己盖间房。再见,孩子们。去盖间房。

Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye.

三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。

Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm.

狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐。

A: Haha!Building hou?Too easy for me! I Only need to put some straw on the

ground!

Pig C: What are you doing, brother?

猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?

A: I’m building a hou with leaves.

A:我在用树叶盖房子。

猪妹妹:What about you?

B: I’m building a hou with sticks.

B:我在用树枝盖房子。

Pig C: But leaves aren’t strong. And sticks aren’t strong.

猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。树枝也不牢固。

Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. What are you doing, sister?

猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易。你在干什么?

Sister pig: I’m building a hou with bricks.

猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。

Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult.

猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。

Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong.

猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。

……

Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have a nap.

猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。

Sister pig: My hou is finished. My hou is strong.

猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房很坚固。

不得用于商业用途

小心狼。

仅供个人参考

Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors!

狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门!

Brother pigs: No. No. Go away.

猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。

Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren’t strong.

狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。

Storyteller: The wolf blows the hous down. A and B run to Long-Long’s hou.

讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。A和B跑到C家。

Brother pigs: Help! Help!

猪哥哥:救命! 救命!

Wolf: Stop, you two pigs.

狼: 站住,你这两只小猪。

Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in.

猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,让我们进去。

C: Come in, plea. Don’t worry. My hou is strong.

猪妹妹:快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。

Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open the

door!

狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们 在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。

Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf.

三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。 你这只恶狼。

Wolf: I’ll blow it down.

狼:我要吹倒它。

Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He blows and blows. But the hou is very

strong.讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。 可是房子非常坚固。

Wolf: I’ll hit it. Oh.

狼:我要撞倒它。噢!

C: Let’s boil the water.

C:我们把水烧开。

Brother pigs: OK.

猪哥哥:好的。

Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot. 狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。

Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The wolf is dead

三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。

Storyteller: Since then, A and B work hard with C. They work and play together.

不得用于商业用途

仅供个人参考

仅供个人用于学习、研究;不得用于商业用途。

For personal u only in study and rearch; not for commercial u.

Nur für den persönlichen für Studien, Forschung, zu kommerziellen Zwecken verwendet werden.

Pour l 'étude et la recherche uniquement à des fins personnelles; pas à des fins commerciales.

только для людей, которые используются для обучения, исследований и не должны

использоваться в коммерческих целях.

以下无正文

不得用于商业用途

三只小猪简短英文小剧本

本文发布于:2024-03-10 13:37:08,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/zhishi/a/1710049028281284.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

本文word下载地址:三只小猪简短英文小剧本.doc

本文 PDF 下载地址:三只小猪简短英文小剧本.pdf

标签:小猪   妈妈   妹妹   哥哥   吹倒   用于   再见   个人
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 实用文体写作网旗下知识大全大全栏目是一个全百科类宝库! 优秀范文|法律文书|专利查询|