2024年2月5日发(作者:劝学译文)
没钱莫入众,人穷莫劝人;待到成功后,把酒言初心!
No money into the crowd, the poor do not persuade people; after success, the first heart of the
wine!
人穷不如鬼,茶淡不如水。
A poor man is not as poor as a ghost, and a tea less than water.
这是一个越来越现实的社会。
This is an increasingly realistic society.
金钱,正在成为衡量一切的标尺。
Money is becoming the yardstick of everything.
世间人情如人饮水,冷暖自知。
Human feelings in the world are like drinking water, cold and warm lf-knowledge.
你有钱了,亲朋好友都来嘘寒问暖。
You have the money, friends and family all come to ask for warmth.
你没钱了,围绕你的都是冷嘲热讽。
You have no money, and all around you is cynicism.
没人搭理你说的话,因为你人穷言轻。
No one listens to what you say, for you are poor.
没人支持你做的事,因为你没等价权。
No one supports what you do, becau you don't have the right to do it.
你若想要获得多大的尊重和支持,你就得先拥有等价的条件。
If you want to get much respect and support, you have to have the same conditions.
当自己穷的时候,多想想自己的错,就会慢慢忘记别人的过。
When you are poor, think more about your own mistakes, and you will slowly forget about
others.
人穷的时候,千万离众人远一点,因为你在人群里也是自讨苦吃。
When people are poor, stay away from them, becau you are asking for trouble in the crowd.
人穷的时候,千万不要再去劝别人,因为你说的话也没什么分量。
Don't try to persuade others when you are poor, as you say nothing.
人穷的时候,如果有人看不起你,你要饭都不要经过他家门口。
When you are poor, if someone looks down on you, don't walk past his door for dinner.
人穷的时候,就默默的自己努力好了,不要标榜自己的努力,也不要展露自己的理想,因为这只能成为别人的笑料。
When people are poor, silently their own efforts, do not boast of their efforts, do not show their
ideals, becau this can only become the joke of others.
待到成功后,把酒言初心。等你成功的时候,再给大家表露你的初心,这时人们才能真正听进你的话。
When you are successful, talk about the wine in the first place. When you are successful, show
your first heart, and then people will really listen to you.
所以,你没成功之前,就要学会低头,这不是认输,而是要看清楚自己未来的路。
So, before you succeed, you have to learn to bow, this is not to admit defeat, but to e their
future.
2 醒醒吧,这个世界上不会再有专门为你而生的人,也不会有一心只为你好的人。
Wake up, there will be no one in the world who will live for you, nor will there be anyone who is
only for your own good.
所有的忠诚,都再演变成对价值的忠诚。不要再把别人想得对自己有多忠诚,也不要自己想得对另一个人多忠诚;
All loyalty has evolved into loyalty to value. Don't think of others as being loyal to themlves, nor
do you think about being loyal to another person.
千万不要再认为有人愿意为自己付出一切,或者自己可以为谁放弃一切。
Never think that someone is willing to give everything for themlves, or for whom they can give
up everything.
这都是画地为牢。
It's all a circle on the ground as a prison.
醒醒吧,未来这个世界上很少有纯粹的好人或者坏人,大家都是各自为自己的利益而战而已。
Wake up, there will be very few good or bad people in the future. Everyone is fighting for their
own interests.
没有永恒的关系,只有永恒的利益。
There is no eternal relationship, only eternal interest.
你伤害了他的利益就是他眼里的坏人,你符合了他的利益就是他眼里的好人。
You hurt his interest as the bad guy in his eyes, and you're in the interest of being a good man in
his eyes.
你有用就是好,你没用就是不好。
You are good if you are uful, and you are not good when you are uless.
世俗的层面,有用就是一切。
On the worldly level, ufulness is everything.
3 我们的物质财富越来越多,我们的精神世界却越来越空虚,越来越冷。
We have more and more material wealth, but our spiritual world is more and more empty and
colder.
未来人最大的问题,不再是物质层面的问题,而是精神层面的问题。
The biggest problem in the future is not the matter of matter, but the problem of spirit.
由于一切都为了金钱,未来的人会越来越自私,越来越自我。
Becau everything is for money, future people will become more and more lfish, more and
more lf.
未来孤独迷茫/消极避世/极端偏激的人会越来越多。
There will be more and more lonely / passive / extreme people in the future.
而这些人给社会的安全性和稳定性带来了隐患。
The people bring hidden danger to the safety and stability of the society.
我们在享受物质财富日益丰富的同时,必须承受精神贫瘠带来的痛苦。
As we enjoy our growing material wealth, we must suffer from the infertile spirit.
我们终将孤独的面对自己的人生,面对这个又爱又憎的世界。
We will face our own life alone, the love and hate of the world.
未来,我们都是孤独者。
In the future, we're all alone.
越勤奋,越努力;越自律,越优秀。
The more diligent and more diligent, the more lf-disciplined, the better.
本文发布于:2024-02-05 16:18:41,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/zhishi/a/1707121121136222.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
本文word下载地址:没钱莫入众,人穷莫劝人;待到成功后,把酒言初心.doc
本文 PDF 下载地址:没钱莫入众,人穷莫劝人;待到成功后,把酒言初心.pdf
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |