Reign of the Supermen《超人王朝(2019)》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-12-28 11:30:50 阅读: 评论:0

2023年12月28日发(作者:摇船调)

Reign of the Supermen《超人王朝(2019)》完整中英文对照剧本

毁灭日已过去了六天

It's been six months since Doomsday,

整个世界仍笼罩在

and the world is still shaken

氪星之子卡尔-艾尔的死亡的恐慌中

by the death of Kal-El of Krypton.

也就是超人

Better known to us as Superman.

今天的嘉宾是评论员G·戈登·戈弗雷

My guest is commentator,G. Gordon Godfrey.

先生,您写过一篇论文

Sir, you've written an editorial

呼吁我们拒绝那些所谓的“超级英雄”

in which you call on us to reject so-called "Supers,"

并且努力成为自己的英雄

and effectively become our own heroes.

我们已经被入侵了,凯特

We have an infestation, Cat.

事态已经失去了控制

It's out of control.

你还在写关于新出现的神秘超人

You're writing about the mysterious new Superman.

哦,埃里克!

Oh, Eric!

听着,凯特,现实就是

Look, Cat,the reality is,

我们并不了解这些“超人”

the are "Supermen" we know nothing about.

但是他们的确在让世界变得更美好

But they're actually making a difference.

这话你能对神剑号♥航♥天♥飞机机组那些人说?

Did they make a difference to the Excalibur Shuttle crew?

我们已经有人在努力改变世界的人

We already have,difference-makers.

- 警♥察♥… - 应该是正义联盟跟泰坦

- - The Justice League, the Titans.

但是,凯特,我的论文的观点

But, Cat, the point of my editorial

正是是时候让我们人类

is to say that it's time for human beings

停止依赖联盟跟泰坦

to stop relying on Leagues and Titans,

并且开始自我救赎

and start saving ourlves.

所以我们每个人都应该做自己的超人?

So, we should each be our own Superman?

我的意思是,这不就是那些人

I mean, isn't that exactly what

正在做的事吗?

the guys are doing?

帮我转个消息给曼海姆

Get a message to Mannheim.

告诉他生意都在斯奈基·多伊尔的掌控中

Tell him, Snakey Doyle's got the business in-hand.

过几分钟他就来了

We'll e him in five to ten.

别再自欺欺人了,凯特

Stop fooling yourlf, Cat.

“钢铁之子”已经死了

The "Man of Steel" is dead.

大伙都看到了尸体

We saw the body.

当然在它消失之前看到的

Before it vanished.

听着,我们甚至不知道氪星人是否会死

Look, we have no idea if a Kryptonian can even die.

我的意思是,尸体上哪里去了

I mean, where's the body?

谁在乎

Who cares?

正真紧迫的问题其实是

The real questions here are far more pressing.

这些新来的人到底是谁?

Who are the new guys?

他们为什么要来这里?

Why are they here?

他们又来自哪里

What is their place

在一个没有超人的世界?

in a world without a Superman?

超人的统治

Reign of the SuperMan

我讨厌这标题

I hate it!

振作起来伙计们

Buck up, Troupe.

内容写的还可以,就是标题跟屎一样

Writing's fine,just a crap headline.

我们待会儿就改

We'll fix it later.

现在,我要角度

Now, I want angles!

沙利文?

Sullivan?

执法角度怎么样?

Law enforcement angle.

或者犯罪统计,“超人让我们更安全”?

Crime stats. "Have the Supermen made us safer?"

我喜欢,把执法角度放在九〇后板块

I love it. Change "Law enforcement" to "Millennials"

把犯罪统计放在速推

and "Crime stats" to "Re-tweets."

超人有什么动向不?伙计们?

Are the Supermen trending?Troupe?

我今晚要去报导莱克斯普慈善晚会

I was gonna go cover the LexCorp charity gala tonight.

错,你得报导在正义联盟的

're covering the big launch

瞭望塔的发布会

of the Justice League's Watchtower.

主题是“新的超人有被邀请”?

Have the new Supermen been invited?

伦巴德?

Lombard?

我真不觉得那里会有体育视角

Uh, I... I don't really think there's a sports angle here.

这个好,我喜欢!肯特?

I love it! Kent?

我是说肯特视角

I meant the Kent angle.

缅怀毁灭日牺牲的人们

"Missing persons following the Doomsday attack."

“找寻幸存者”

"The arch for survivors."

我记得路易斯负责这块,头

I think Lois is covering it, Chief.

别叫我“头”

Don't call me "Chief."

兰恩,你都知道什么了

Lane, what have you got?

见了凯撒的鬼了

Great Caesar's ghost!

路易斯兰恩跑哪里去了

Where the hell's Lois Lane?

一切都会好起来的路易斯

It's okay, Lois.

你还有我们

We've got you.

吉米收拾了下他的桌子

Jimmy packed up his desk.

他有个盒子,但是我还没回去过《星球日报》,自从…

He has a box, but I haven't been to the

当我在那里,它总是提醒我他不在

When I'm there, it just reminds me that he isn't.

我应该打个电♥话♥

I should've called.

我想

I wanted to.

我只是很高兴他终于告诉你了

I'm just glad he finally fesd up.

要在你面前隐瞒对他来说真的很难

It was such a big cret to keep from you.

我也爱他

I loved him too.

- 我试着告诉他,但是 - 哦,亲爱的

- I tried to tell him, - Oh,

他知道的

He knew.

我只是,我不能相信他就这么走了

I can't believe he's gone.

那该死的格兰特女人说他可能没死

He might not be if you watch that damn Grant woman.

乔纳森

Jonathan!

克拉克的尸体不见了

Clark's body disappears,

然后突然这些新超人就出现了

and suddenly the new Supermen show up out of the blue.

会不会其中一个是克拉克重生?

What if one of them really is Clark reborn?

不可能

Not possible.

如果是我会知道的

I would know.

当然,我只是说…

Of cour. I

还有很多未解的问题

There are a lot of unanswered questions.

当超人第一次出现在大都会

When Superman first showed up in Metropolis,

没人知道他是怎么回事

nobody knew what to make of him,

因为没人知道该问他什么

becau nobody knew what to ask him.

我知道该问他什么

I knew what to ask him.

我知道该问这些人什么!

I know what to ask the guys!

抱歉,我得走了

I'm sorry, I gotta go.

很高兴你打电♥话♥给我

I'm glad you called.

很高兴你来了

I'm glad you came.

我希望你能帮我

I was hoping you could help me.

- 我跟着 - 我从没想过我们会成为竞争者

- I' - I never thought of us as rivals, you know.

我们是竞争者?

Are we?

卡尔-艾尔跟我有特殊的联♥系♥

Kal-El and I had a special bond,

但你是克拉克肯特生命中的挚爱

but you were the love of Clark Kent's life.

不管怎样我释怀了他最终已经告诉你一切了

Anyway, I'm relieved he finally told you everything.

很现实他并没有告诉我“一切”

Apparently he didn't.

我很抱歉,作为一个亚马逊人

I'm sorry. For an Amazon,

我在这里几乎没有什么女性朋友

I have surprisingly few girl friends here.

所以,我在这方面很差劲

So, I'm bad at this.

没关系的,我也没有很多女性朋友

It's okay. I don't have many girl friends either.

不管怎样,我叫你来的原因是

Anyway, the reason I called is that

我在跟进新的超人的故事

I'm following the story on the new Supermen

我希望

and I was hoping that

你或者联盟有关于这些人的内部消息

you or the League might have some inside information on the guys.

匿名,深后台

Anonymous, deep background,

就当是帮助我指导我的工作

just to help me direct my efforts.

所以,你邀我来这里不是跟你一起悲伤?

So, you didn't invite me here to grieve with you?

作为朋友?

As friends?

说实话,不是

Not really, no.

感谢赫拉!

Thank Hera!

不考虑我的名声,我在矫情方面真的很差劲

Despite my reputation, I'm not good at being touchy-feely.

路易斯,在超人上我真的没有什么能给你的信息

Lois, I don't have anything for you on the Supermen.

真希望我有

I wish I did.

私下告诉你

Off the record,

自从我们失去了卡尔,联盟削瘦了很多

the League's been stretched very thin since we lost Kal.

我不觉得世界意识到

I don't think the world realized

他们有多依赖他

how much they depended on him.

我知道这种感觉

I know the feeling.

不,我很抱歉,路易斯

No. I'm sorry, Lois.

- 我不该… - 没关系的

- I - That's fine.

真的

Really.

能很理解的人谈一谈真的很高兴

It feels good to talk to someone who understands.

我很抱歉劳烦你新超人的问题

I'm sorry to bother you about the new Supermen.

当我没问过

Forget I asked.

这话我只跟你说

Just between us,

我喜欢戴面罩的那个性子野的

I like the brutal one with the visor.

不过我心里已经有人了

But apparently I have a type.

还有什么能提供给你们可爱的小姐的?

Anything el I can get for you lovely ladies?

冰激凌

Ice cream.

呃,也许你在女性朋友方面

Hmm. Maybe you're not so bad

也没这么差劲啦

at the girl friend thing after all.

你也是,路易斯兰恩

And you, Lois Lane,

你有一颗亚马逊人的心

have the heart of an Amazon.

你想搭便车不?

So, you wanna share a ride?

感谢,不过我有自己的车

Thanks,I've kinda got my own.

你介意不?

Would you mind?

我们应该什么时候再聚一次

We should do this again sometime.

路易斯,我知道为了治愈

Lois, I know in order to heal,

你需要解决这些超人的谜团

you need to solve the mystery of the Supermen.

但是你要确保在过程中不失去了自我

Just make sure you don't lo yourlf in the process.

出事了?

Something wrong?

没,一切都在计划中

No. Everything's on schedule.

他只是有点辣手

He's just Handsy for me.

他肯定从你身上学来的。多诺万

He must get that from you, Donovan.

洛伊丝·兰?

Lois Lane?

约翰·亨利·艾恩斯

John Henry Irons.

你采访过我一次

You interviewed me once.

呃,艾尔博士!当然。

Uh,Dr. Irons! Right.

我很抱歉,我还有事

I'm sorry,would you excu me?

我的信♥号♥♥来了

And there's my cue.

女士们先生们

Ladies and gentlemen,

再一次,我想谢谢你们所有人的慷慨

once again, I want to thank you all for giving so generously.

联合起来,我们将重建我们伟大的城市

Together, we will rebuild our great city,

并且我们永远不会醒来后经历另一个毁灭日

and ensure that we never wake to another Doomsday.

你们己经在新闻上看到他了

You've en him in the news,

不过你们并不知道谁在背后支持他直到现在

but you didn't know who was bankrolling him until now.

女士们先生们

Ladies and gents,

我给你们带来,莱克斯公♥司♥的新超人!

I give you LexCorps'new Superman!

你好啊女士们!

Hello, ladies!

如果你想要一个能尽善尽美的英雄

If you want a hero who can measure up,

- 我能… - 并且我在这里保证

- - And I promi you

只要公♥司♥不倒

that as long as LexCorp exists,

超人到老

Superman lives.

大都会将会被保护起来

Metropolis will be protected.

嗯,聚会在那里

Um, party's back that way.

哦,哈喽!

Oh, hello!

哈喽。

Hello.

我在找某个人

I was looking for someone.

多诺万先生

Mr. Donovan.

咱们换个地儿

Not here.

你看着很眼熟

You look familiar.

你看起来也不这么坏啊

You don't look so bad yourlf.

你在这里工作?

Do you work down here?

你都做些什么

What do you do?

高等基因研究

Advanced genetics.

片段化、操纵DNA

Fragmenting and manipulating DNA

用于分子复♥制♥

for molecular duplication

还有,呃,重造

and, ah, reproduction.

唔!听着很重要

Ooh! Sounds important.

你不会觉得像莱克斯公♥司♥的新超人这种

You don't think a sophisticated clone

精美的克隆是石头里蹦出来的吧

like LexCorps' new Superman out there, just happens on its own.

克隆?

Clone?

That's right.

卢瑟先生

Mr. Luthor.

- 我正在… - 你给我闭嘴

- I - Mouthing off.

再一次

Again.

给你个建议,多诺万

Word of advice, Donovan.

一个不能保守秘密的人

A man who can't keep crets

不该到处睡女人

shouldn't sleep around on his wife.

莱克斯,我发誓,我没

Lex,I swear, I didn't.

当然,你有。我等下再处理你。

Of cour, you I'll deal with you later.

滚出去

Get out.

兰恩女士

Ms. Lane,

你伤害了我

I'm hurt.

我一直认为超人一旦出局

I always assumed once Superman was out of the picture,

你会来找我

you'd rebound with me.

什么鬼

What the hell?

你觉得在做什么

What do you think you're doing?

在这个时刻

At this moment,

我在回答莱克斯提的问题

I am answering a question pod by Lex Luthor.

好吧,听着,这是另一个

Okay. Well,here's another one,

你到底来这里做什么

Why the hell are you here?

莱克斯是众所周知的一个罪犯

Lex Luthor is a known criminal.

罪犯必须被根除

Criminals must be eradicated.

- 谢谢你嘞 - 为啥?

- Thank you. - For what?

蹲下

Get down!

为什么,兰恩女士,你真的在乎。

Why, Ms. Lane, you do care.

叫你的克隆停下,莱克斯

Call off your clones, Lex!

只有小孩是我的

Only the boy is mine.

抱歉老铁

Sorry, pal.

毁了我的聚会

Crash my party,

你就会被扁

you get bounced.

你已被列为一级刑事从犯

You have been classified a priority one criminal accessory.

头像或者被根除

Surrender or be eradicated.

很好,你已经被列为

Well, you've been classified

一个优先处理垃圾袋,所以,看招!

a priority one dirt-bag, so, there!

Yeah!

你最好逃跑!混♥蛋♥!

You better run!Jerk!

啊哦

Uh-oh.

嘿,我能解决他

Hey! I had that guy.

你还是退下吧,超级小子

By all means,go to town, Superboy.

爷叫超人

It's Superman.

好吧,我们可以用简单的方法解决

Okay, we can do this the easy way

或者用麻烦的方法。

or the hard way.

把卢瑟交给超人,一切都结束了。

Surrender Luthor over to Superman and this ends.

够了

That's enough.

也许我们有分歧

We may e it differently,

不过在法律看来

but in the eyes of the law

莱克斯不是罪犯

Lex Luthor is not a criminal.

法律是你永远不能打破的东西

The rule of law is a rule you never break.

真正的正义是每个人的权利

And real justice is everyone's right.

就算是最糟糕的人

Even the worst among us.

好吧,你又他妈的是谁?

Now, who the hell are you?

我是超人

I'm Superman.

超人只有一个

There is only one Superman.

哦,小菜一碟

Oh! No problemo.

只是工作而已

Just doin' my job.

就像老板说的,公♥司♥不倒

Like the boss says,as long as LexCorp exists,

超人到老

Superman lives.

我就是超人

And I'm Superman.

Me.

他在那里,那里

There he is!Over there.

- 在那里,在那里 - 就是他!

- Over there! Over there! - That's him!

你为什么来这里?

Why are you here?

干得漂亮,谢谢你

Nice work in there. Thank you.

他跑了

He got away.

对啊,我们也跑了

Yeah, so did we.

钢铁之躯怎么样了?

What happened to the man in steel?

他退休了

He took off.

露易丝兰恩,星球日报

Lois Lane. Daily Planet.

那么,你多老了?

So, how old are you?

你说什么?

Excu me?

你又多老了?

How old are you?

够老了。

Old enough.

行了,亲爱的,有事找我

Okay, babe. Hit me up.

恶心死我了

That was revolting.

所以,你介意告诉我

So do you mind telling me

你在那个实验室做什么?

what the heck you were doing in that lab?

我以前在那里工作

I ud to work there.

我怀疑莱克斯在用科技

I suspect Lex has been using tech I developed

制♥造♥改良武器再黑市上贩卖♥♥

to retrofit weapons for the black market.

你又在跟多诺万做什么?

What the heck were you doing with Donovan?

发现超级小子是个克隆

Finding out that Superboy is a clone.

所以你为什么隐瞒你的新超人是个克隆?

So why did you hide the fact that your new Superman is actually a clone?

我从没说过他不是克隆

I never said he wasn't a clone.

我只是说他是超人

I said he's Superman.

并且他是个超人的克隆

And he is a Superman clone.

现在,我得走了

Now, if you'll excu me.

我们要叫醒他吗?

Do we wake him?

No.

卡尔艾尔的最后一战让他严重枯竭

Kal-El's last battle left him verely depleted.

我们不能中断离子辐射传递

We must not interrupt his ion radiation transfer.

兰恩说他们都是冒牌的

Lane's not explicitly calling them fakes.

她问需要被问的问题

She's asking the questions that need to be asked.

在她爆料出莱克斯公♥司♥的克隆行为后

After her stunning LexCorp clone expo,

她成为了我们的焦点

she's got our attention.

你好,兰恩小姐

Hello, Ms. Lane.

我猜你收到了我的消息?

I guess you got my message?

整个城市都收到了

The whole city did.

我觉得很糟糕我们之前没机会谈谈

I feel terrible we haven't been able to talk yet.

记录下?

On the record?

不过我以为你看到我会很高兴

But I thought you'd be happy to e me.

看到谁?

See who?

我不知道你是谁

I don't know who you are.

路易斯,是我!

Lois, it's me!

你看起来像超人

You look like Superman,

但超人已经死了

but Superman died.

死在我怀里

In my arms.

我的确死过

I did.

对于我的人♥民♥来说

For my people,

死亡不一定就是结局

death doesn't have to be the end.

我们的科技已经

Our Is...

早就超越地球上的东西

Far beyond what exists on Earth today.

一部分那种科技已经刻在可我的基因组上

Part of that technology is encoded in my genome.

在我死之前

Before I died,

我启动了它,所以它能重建我并且复活我

I was able to activate it so that it could rebuild and revive me.

作为一个机器?

As a robot?

我不是机器

I'm not a robot.

这些只是人造替换部件

The are just artificial replacement parts.

那就是半机械超人?

A cyborg Superman?

只是超人

Just Superman.

好吧

Okay.

你的最后的秘密是什么

What was your last cret?

我不知道

I don't know.

我的一半的记忆已经随着另一部分的我消逝了

Half my memories are gone along with the rest of me.

那就告诉我你记得什么

Then tell me what you do remember.

我记得我们很亲密

I remember we were clo.

多亲密

How clo?

够亲密去感到痛苦当你看到我这个怪物

Enough that it hurts to have you look at me like I'm a monster.

你把我写成那样

The way you wrote

我从没梦到我会像这样失去你

I never dreamed I'd lo you like this.

特别是现在

Especially not

很糟糕的事就要来了

Terrible things are coming, Lois.

我能感觉到

I can feel it.

当星球日报说超人已死

When the Daily Planetsaid "Superman is dead,"

就已让地球成为了个活靶子

it painted a target on the Earth.

你为什么来这里

Why did you come here?

因为我需要你的声音

Becau I need your voice.

我没法保护人♥民♥如果他们觉得我是个冒牌

I can't protect the people if they think I'm a fake, Lois.

就算如果你不相信我是超人

Even if you won't believe I'm Superman

至少相信我正在尝试做好事

at least believe that I'm trying to do some good.

或许你能写下来

And maybe write about that.

上车

Get in.

就像任何新产品一样

Just like you would any new product.

目前,你做成的事全是

So far, all you've managed to do is

耍嘴皮子,跟女孩子鬼混

preen, and gallivant,

给我停下

Stop that!

默西去哪儿了?

Where's Mercy?

还在治疗中,多亏了你

Still in traction,thanks to you.

你看报纸了吗

Have you en the newspapers?

当然,那里都是报纸

Yeah, I've en them all over the place.

你读过了没?

Have you read them?

哦,这不就正在看!

Oh. Right on!

这真的更多地反映在你身上

This really reflects more on you.

你知道他们怎么叫你的吗?

Do you know what they're calling you?

超级小子

Superboy.

但我是超人

But I'm Superman.

他们没带备忘录

They didn't get the memo.

这简直是灾难

This entire roll-out has been a disaster.

目镜男跟机器人几乎得到了所有好评

Goggles and the robot are getting all the good press.

在你像小丑似得在电视面前大摇大摆走来走去的时候

While you're strutting across TV screens like a clown.

你不想说克隆?

Don't you mean clone?

顺便感谢下你的提醒

Thanks for the heads-up, by the way.

哦,拜托

Oh, plea.

所以你的确是基因培育的,谁不是

So you were genetically isn't?

这里取一点基因,那里取一点,嘣,你出生了

Little DNA from here, some from ! You're born.

恭喜

Mazel tov!

你跟生物出生的孩子间唯一的区别

The only difference between you and a biological child

就是我砸了更多的钱

is that I've invested a hell of a lot more capital

去把你带进聚会

to bring you to the party.

所以我们要重新开始

So, we are going to start again.

那会是个重新发布

It's a relaunch.

超人二点零一版本

Superman 2.0.1.

貌似糟透了

That's awful,

让市场来决定版本号♥

but we'll let marketing sort it all out.

你要我怎么做

What do you want me to do?

你已经玩够了

You've had your fun,Superboy,

是时候像个大人一样做事

but now it's time to act like a man.

我给你找了个大的

I got you a gig.

他们刚经过伯内特大道

They just pasd Burnett Boulevard.

正在前往罗德欧

Coming up on Rodeo.

我觉得他们说罗哋欧

I think they say Ro-day-o.

他们说错了

They're wrong.

绿灯?

Lantern?

对,他们说罗哋哦

Yeah, I say Ro-day-o.

- 报告! - 哦!

- Report! - Oh!

平顺行驶中,闪电?

Smooth sailing up here. Flash?

- 我就想问个问题 - 啊,又来了

- I just wanna ask. - Ah, here it comes.

我只想说

I'm just saying.

我们是总统保镖

Are we presidential bodyguards,

还是正义联盟

or are we the Justice League?

今天,我们是保镖

Today, we're bodyguards.

你们不觉得我们该做点其他事情

And you don't think there's other stuff we should be doing?

泰坦会接手

The Titans have it covered.

少年泰坦

The teen Titans.

哦,好啊!我感觉良好。

Oh, yeah!I feel good about that.

冷静,调皮蛋。泰坦很酷

Chillax, Titans are cool.

调皮蛋?

Zippy?

等等,你刚说冷静?

he just say "Chillax"?

年轻人,退出这个频道

Young man,stay off this frequency.

这是联盟成员专用

It's for League members only.

不,这是总统保护系统专用

No, it's for the President's protective detail.

作为莱克斯全球安全的首席

As the new head of LexCorp global curity,

我有资格

I qualify.

目标锁定

I have the shot.

要我说开火

I say take it.

够了

That's enough.

我们还有工作

We have a job to do.

好吧我们能不能快点

Okay. Can we speed this up,

因为如果我没能在晚饭前到家,艾瑞斯会杀了我

becau if I'm not home by dinner, Iris is gonna kill me.

谁去跟他打个招呼

Someone should go say hi.

我忙着呢

I'm a little busy right now.

我又不认识他,维克?

I don't really know him. Vic?

哦,所以你觉得所有半机械人互相都认识?

Oh, so you think all cyborgs know each other?

对,但是,我解释下

Yes. But, in my defen,

是我太迟钝了

I'm horribly innsitive.

莱克斯真的大错特错

Lex is so wrong.

你们太有意思了

You guys are funky fresh.

多诺万又让你看九〇年代

Donovan's been letting you watch

的喜剧,我知道了

tho 90s sitcoms again, I e.

莱克斯?

Lex?

我在你另一只耳朵

I'm in your other ear.

提醒你保持警惕

Reminding you to stay alert.

戴尔总统看着你呢

President Dale has her eye on you.

保证她的安全

Keep her safe.

这周以内,用点政♥治♥手段

By the end of the week, with a little political maneuvering,

她会认得你

she'll be publicly recognizing you

作为唯一的超人

as the one true Superman.

昨天,我丈夫说

Yesterday, my husband said,

琼,为什么你必须这样做?

"Joan, why do you have to do this?"

我回答道

And I said,

因为我站在正义联盟这边,正像正义联盟站在人♥民♥这边

"Becau I stand with the Justice League as they have stood with us."

说真的,我很激动地站在这里

Really, I'm trilled to be here.

帮忙发射

To help dedicate

正义联盟的新瞭望塔

the Justice League's new Watchtower.

自豪的…

总统女士

我接住你了女士

I've got you, ma'am.

我接住她了大伙们

I've got her, everyone!

呃,路易斯?

Uh, Lois?

所有人,赶紧撤离

Everybody clear out!

孩子,如果我知道莱克斯跟这个有半毛钱关系…

Kid, if I find out LexCorp had anything to do

听着机器人先生,我们有个更大的问题

Look, Mr. Roboto,we got bigger problems.

这孩子说得对

The boy's right.

走吧

Let's go.

注意脚步,不急。

Watch your on. No rush.

呃,其实有点急

Uh,a little rush, actually.

嘿,铁脑壳!

Hey, metal head!

你想借个手不?

You wanna lend a hand?

超人?

Superman?

为您服务,总统女士

At your rvice,Madam President.

是时候带您离开这里了

Time to get you out of here.

我们仍旧处在最近的外星袭击的震惊中

We're still reeling from the latest alien attack,

以及失去正义联盟的极度悲伤

and the devastating loss of the Justice League.

总统戴尔将会在中♥央♥公园的

President Dale will speak at a memorial

纪念碑前演讲,向牺牲者致敬

in Centennial Park to honor the fallen.

在那个用英雄壮举向我们

Alongside the man who heroic actions

证明他就是超人重生的人

have proven to us all

的旁边

that he truly is Superman reborn.

允许我这样说

And let me just say,

他回来了的感觉真好

it feels good to have him back.

找不着遥控器?

Couldn't find the remote?

那不是超人

That is not Superman.

我们有个真正的机会

We had a real opportunity here!

一个真正的机会

A real opportunity,

然而你搞砸了

and you blew it!

来吧孩子

Come along, son.

莱克斯,…

Lex, is...

嘿,我做了你要我做的,所有我能做的

Hey, I did what you told me to hing I'm capable of doing.

然而你还是失败了

And you still lost.

我给了你超人所有的优点

I gave you every advantage Superman had,

甚至更多

and more.

我很感激…

And

等等,更多?

Wait, more?

在这儿等着

Wait here.

我记得这个地方

I remember this place.

你在这儿啊

There you are.

多诺万博士?以怎么了

Dr. Donovan?What happened to you?

你♥爸♥,是个…

You father

硬汉

Hard man.

我爸?

My father?

你的意思是超人?

Do you mean Superman?

我又不为超人工作

I don't work

我,不

Oh, no.

我以为他告诉你了,我,呃

I thought he would've told you. I, uh...

我不是故意…

I didn't

看看谁又大嘴巴了

Well, look who's talking.

又一次

Again!

卢瑟先生,拜托

Mr. Luthor, plea!

发生什么了

What's going on?

没关系了,达布尼,告诉他

It's all right, him.

现在又能改变什么?

What difference could it make now?

- 我不觉得我 - 告诉他!

- I don't - Tell him!

用来制♥造♥你的DNA

The DNA, your DNA,

- 是… - 超人的

- - Superman's.

对,不过也是…

Yes,

我告诉过你我给过你更多

I told you I gave you more.

超人的力量加上

All of Superman's strength, plus

卢瑟的智慧

all the Luthor intellect.

理想情况下

Suppodly.

他只需要一点引导

He just needs guidance.

拜托了,这一个已经这么接近

Plea! We got so much clor with this one

比其他的所有都要接近

than any of the others.

你说得对,达布尼

You're right, Dabney.

这个型号♥的确

The current model really is

超过了他的哥哥们

leaps and bounds ahead of his brothers.

我都不知道我在想什么

I don't know what I was thinking.

走吧

Let's go.

还有你,达布尼

And Dabney,

你被炒了

you're fired.

不,不!

No! No!

这样都没法让他闭嘴

Still can't keep his mouth shut.

如果你沉迷于这种情绪化荒谬行为

If you're through indulging in this emotional nonn,

我们还有工作去做

we have work to do,

超人

Superman.

是的主人

Yes, master.

就是他

It was him.

好吧一半是他,无论如何

Well, half of him, anyway.

他有跟其他人一起?

Was he with anyone el?

只有她

Only her.

特里·亨肖

Terri Henshaw.

他当时很入神

He was pretty out of it.

半夜三更站在那里

Stood there half the night

对着空气说话

talkin' to the air.

看起来很憔悴

Looked tormented.

当然,在这儿这种事并不是很不寻常

'Cour, that's not unusual around here.

对超人来说的确很不寻常

It is for Superman.

你终于出现了

It's about time you showed up.

见鬼了…

对,你不该放着浴室窗户开着的

Yeah, you shouldn't leave your bathroom window open.

谁都进的来

Anyone could get in here.

我在墓园找到了个线索

So, I got a lead at the cemetery

我觉得我应该

that I think

约翰?

John?

你知道我知道你是钢铁,对不?

You know that I know you're Steel, right?

而且我在秘密身份方面最差劲了

And I'm literally the worst at cret identities.

我的意思是,如果你连我都骗不了

I mean,if you couldn't

超人救过我一次

Superman saved my life once.

现在他走了

Now that he's gone,

我欠他的,我得替他填补空虚

I owe it to him to fill the void.

利害!

Neat!

你在墓园里发现了什么

What did you find at the cemetery?

特里·亨肖?那个宇航员?

Terri Henshaw?The astronaut?

她就在神剑上,是吧?

She was on the Excalibur, right?

对,你能进入星辰实验室的主机?

Yup. Can you access the ' mainframe from here?

如果半机械人说的是实话

If the cyborg's telling the truth,

他真的是超人

that he really is Superman,

那为什么他要去特里·亨肖的墓地?

then why would he go to Terri Henshaw's grave?

的确很奇怪

This is odd.

记录说亨肖的尸体没被找到

It says Henshaw's remains were never recovered.

抱歉,特里·亨肖的尸体被找到了

Sorry. Remains were recovered for Terri Henshaw,

不过汉克·亨肖的没被找到

but not for Hank Henshaw.

那个汉克·亨肖

The Henshaws.

当然!

Of cour!

夫妻宇航员

The husband and wife astronauts.

我们在她们身上挖出了个天大故事

We did a huge story on them.

他们都上了神剑号♥飞船

They were both assigned to the Excalibur.

所以丈夫的尸体从未被找到

So, it was the husband's body that was never found.

就是他,约翰

It's him, John.

这就解释了为什么他会去特里的墓地

It's why he was visiting Terri's grave.

我不知道为什么

I don't know how,

不过半机械超人的确是汉克·亨肖

but the cyborg Superman is Hank Henshaw.

哈?

Huh?

超人?

Superman?

我…

I...

我不觉得…

I don'

正义联盟是我们当中最善良的

The Justice League were the best among us.

他们会让我们庆祝这个时刻

As such, they would want us to celebrate today.

而不是追悼

Not mourn.

在这个哀悼时刻我们聚在这里

Yet, here we are.

大家都是幸存者,周围环绕着对降临在

Surrounded by reminders in stone of the mournful times

我们这个世界上的悲惨时代的提醒

that have befallen our world.

都是依托外星科技的奇迹我才能站在这里

It's only by a miracle of alien science that I am here today.

活着站在这里,代表那些在毁灭日牺牲的

Alive. Standing in for the real heroes we lost

真正的英雄和

During the Doomsday battle,

瞭望塔袭击中

the Watchtower attack,

还有太多太多的血腥袭击

and too many other bloody incursions.

我们得把那混♥蛋♥关机了

We need to shut this asshole down.

怎么关,他现在可是大们的超人

How? He's Superman to them.

我能把亨肖的故事给佩瑞·怀特,不过

I could try to pitch the Henshaw story to Perry White, but

没有任何证据,他不会信的

without any evidence, he won't go near it.

这就是为什么今天

...which is why today,

我要宣布建立一个新的、更强的联盟

I am announcing the establishment of a new, stronger League.

机械人集团

A Cyborg Corp,

为了向那些为了正义

to honor tho who have perished

而灭亡的人致敬

in the name of justice,

有没有志愿者

and by taking volunteers.

什么鬼?

What the hell?

- 我 - 什么

- I volunteer. - What?

不过我没有任何力量

But I don't have any power.

没人有

No one has.

真的没

Not really.

不过我能改变一切如果你上前来

But I can change all that if you come forth.

埃里克,不!

Eric, no!

贝基,拜托

Becky, plea.

这能改变一切

This could change everything.

想想整个世界,想想我们

For the world, for us.

欢迎入队

Welcome to the team.

我能给你们每个人力量去成为自己的英雄

I can give each of you the power to be your own hero.

拯救了我的那种科技

The same technology that saved me,

可以拯救我们所有人

can save us all.

毁灭日只是一个开始

Doomsday,was only the beginning.

我们的敌人尚未被毁灭

Our enemies haven't been destroyed.

只是被拖延了

Only delayed.

当他们卷土重来

When they return,

谁愿意站出来与我同战?

who will stand and fight with me?

很显然这就是他的计划

This is is his plan.

见了鬼了,汉克·亨肖怎么得到

How the hell did Hank Henshaw

这种科技的?

get his hands on that kinda tech?

有些帮派一直在售卖♥♥卢瑟的天启星科技

Intergang's been running Luthor's Apokolips tech.

我去问问他们

I can get to them.

去看看他们是不是跟半机械超人有关系

Find out if they have ties to Cyborg Superman.

听上去像是个计划

Sounds like a plan.

我去找莱克斯

I'll go lean on Lex.

不急慢慢来,弟兄们

Take your time, boys.

今天店里没人看着

Ain't nobody watchin'the store today.

所以你说那条路通往霍布湾?

So you're saying that's the way to Hob's Bay?

埃里克?

Eric?

你能飞吗?

Can you fly?

哦,我靠!又来!

Oh, come on!Not again!

我相信这是你的包

I believe this belongs to you.

我的英雄

My hero.

你需要更多的帮助吗?

Do you require further assistance?

埃里克,是我,贝基

Eric. It's me, Becky.

你还好吗?

Are you okay?

我一整天都没听到你的消息

I haven't heard from you in days.

快停下,你吓到我了

Okay, stop 're scaring me.

祝你愉快,市民

Have a pleasant day, citizen.

埃里克?埃里克!

Eric? Eric!

多伊尔,我知道你在这里

Doyle, I know you're here.

我不想找麻烦

I'm not looking for trouble.

我只是想知道一点你

I just need information on some alien tech

卸的外星科技的货的信息

you may have unloaded.

什么鬼?

What the hell?

这里发生什么了?

What happened here?

超人清除了我们所有人

Superman cleaned us out.

阴影中那个

The one in the shades.

清除者?

The eradicator?

这里

Here.

跟踪我们的货

Traces on our stuff.

你能跟上他如果你够快

You can catch up with him if you hurry.

找到他

Go get him.

别等了

Don't wait up.

我们都很清楚你把我带下去是

We both know you took me down there

想把超级小子永远清除

to get rid of Superboy for good.

我不知道什么改变了你的想法,但是

I don't know what changed you mind,

哦,我还以为你是…

Oh. I thought

让我猜猜

Let me guess.

你以为我是莱克斯卢瑟

You thought I was Lex Luthor.

我在找一些线索,你知道他在哪儿,超级小子?

Lookin' for ol' cue where he is, Superboy?

别叫我超级小子!

Don't call me that!

怎么了?

What's wrong?

他是我爹

He's my father.

至少,我有一半他的DNA

At least, he's half my DNA.

我刚刚知道

I just found out.

我才不信

Nah, I don't buy it.

我是说,看头发就知道

I mean, the hair alone.

沃,你看起来真像他

Wow. You do look like him.

我是说超人

Superman, I mean.

我就是个混♥蛋♥上次遇到你时

Look, I was a jerk when I met you, Lois.

我很抱歉

I'm sorry.

我不知道为什么,不过

I don't know why, but

我觉得跟你很聊得来

I feel like I can talk to you.

我知道为什么

I know why.

你好?

Yeah.

清除者在收集天启星科技

Eradicator's gathering up Apokolips' tech.

有可能跟亨肖是一伙的

He could be working with Henshaw.

我在跟踪他

I'm tracking him now.

好,保持联♥系♥

All right. Keep me posted.

先生好

Greetings.

呃,先生?

Uh, greetings?

加里不能被打扰

Kal-El is unavailable

尤其当他接近完成他的重生周期的时候

as he nears completion of his revitalization cycle.

感谢你的耐心

Thank you for your patience.

卡-艾尔?

Kal-El?

真的是你

So it really is you.

哇哦,钢铁!

Woah, Steel!

发生了什么?

What's happening?

我忙着呢,路易斯

Little busy here, Lois.

是你打给我

You called me.

抱歉,屁♥股♥压到手♥机♥了

Sorry. Butt dial.

到底发生什么了

What the hell is going on, here?

把它给我

Give me that.

哦不!

Oh, don't!

- 那个是… - 卡尔-艾尔的船

- - Kal-El's ship!

星辰实验室里的那艘

In S.T.A.R. Labs.

他需要帮忙,我要去帮他

He needs help. I'm going.

No.

那些机器

The cyborg thingies

现在哪里都是

are popping up all over the city.

他们迟早要搞事情,我需要你在这里

It's gonna take a turn and I need you here.

你不是我的老板,莱克斯

You're not the boss of me, Lex.

事实上只是

I literally am.

你不许伤害数据矩阵

You cannot harm the data matrix.

数据矩阵?

The data matrix?

约翰,那是个全息投影

John! It's a hologram!

为了保护氪星人而设计

It's designed to protect Kryptonians.

我没看到有什么氪星人

I don't e any Kryptonians around here.

你看到了吗?

Do you?

我的天!

Oh, my god!

约翰他还…

John,

这些可怜的人类

The pitiful humans.

被英雄们的消亡所折服

Humbled by the demi of their heroes,

愿意成为无意识的自动装置

have willingly become mindless automatons.

我的策略完美地生效了

My stratagem has worked perfectly.

很快,地球将被达克赛德

Soon, Earth will be christened

作为新的天启星洗礼

by Darkid as new Apokolips.

这次

And this time,

没有正义联盟

there's no Justice League

也没有超人来阻止我

or Superman to stop me.

剩下的只需要你开启大门

All that remains is for you to open the gates.

你只要看窗户外面

All you gotta do is look out the window

就可以看到全都不对

to e things ain't right no more.

我认识超人

I knew Superman.

超人是我老兄

Superman was my pal.

这些东西绝对不是超人

And tho things ain't Supermen.

他们都不再是以前的自己了

They're not even the people they ud to be.

我说,他们至少保持这份和平对吧?

I mean, at least they're keeping the peace, right?

你知道这不会长久的

You know that ain't gonna last.

你不能等着

We can't wait until

等到事情变得最严重

after this thing takes a turn for the wor.

那时候就太迟了

By then, it'll be too late!

那个机器人说对了一句话

The robot said one thing right.

他说,我们得做自己的英雄

He said, "We gotta be our own heroes."

人们在瞭望塔前抗♥议♥

People are protesting down at the Watchtower.

人还挺多的

Getting to be quite a crowd.

我们还等什么

What are we waitin' for?

联起手来,我们也许掀不起大浪

Together, we may not be able to bring the beat down,

但我们绝对他妈的可以搞出些声音

but we sure as hell can make some noi.

我说的对吗?

Am I right?

目前那个是最后一只

Last one for now.

有什么发现?

Any luck?

No.

系统运行正常

Systems are operating normally,

但是不知道什么原因我没法开启爆♥炸♥管道

but for some reason I can't open a boom tube here.

知道这是哪儿吗?

Any idea where here is?

我无法识别星体信息

I don't recognize any of the star formations.

杰恩?

J'onn?

我也不认识

They are foreign to me as well.

因为这里没有星星

That's becau they're not stars.

那那些是什么?

What are they?

饥饿

Hungry.

我决定我要藏在亚马逊人后面

I'm just gonna hide behind the Amazon

直到维克带我们回家

till Vic gets us home.

什么也做不了伙计们

There's nothin' doin', guys.

除非那边的人

Unless someone from the other side

打开门带我们回家

reaches out to bring us back,

不然这里就是我们的家

we are home.

你完全不像是个投影,投影可不会打到人

You sure don't hit like a hologram.

入侵者必须被…

Intruders

够了!

That's enough!

钢铁停止了信♥号♥♥传输

Steel stopped transmitting.

我找不到信♥号♥♥

I can't find a signal.

就算是重定位所有莱克斯公♥司♥的卫星

Even after redirecting every LexCorp satellite.

所以

So,

你真觉得卡尔艾尔还活着?

do you really think Kal-El is alive?

我不知道

I don't know.

不过这是第一次

But, for the first time,

我真觉得这是个可能性

I really feel like it's possible.

这是第一次

For the first time,

我希望他活着

I hope he is.

你得看看这个

Now, there's something you need to e.

真的是你,是吗?

It's really you, isn't it?

怎么可能?

How?

说实话,我也不知道

Honestly,I don't know.

机器人一直管这个叫做重生循环

The robots keep calling it a revitalization cycle.

不过我从没听过这个可能发生

But it's not something I'd ever heard of or knew was possible.

这是个什么地方?

What is this place?

一个堡垒

A fortress.

在这个过程中让我保持与世隔绝

Built to keep me isolated during this process.

他必须像这样站在那里?

Does he have to just stand there like that?

怪吓人的

It's creepin' me out.

他只想保护我,仅此而已

He's just trying to protect me.

那为什么他从你身上吸收能量

Then why was he drawing energy from you

当你在飞船舱中的时候

while you were in the pod?

刚好相反

Quite the rever.

加里是从根除者那里吸收离子辐射的那个

Kal-El was the one absorbing ion radiation from the Eradicator

这是重生循环的一部分

as part of the revitalization cycle.

高度复杂科技

Highly advanced tech

设计成保护我的人♥民♥

programmed to protect my people.

所以他决定披上披风

So, he decided to put on a cape

然后实施他自己的正义?

and dispen his own brand of justice?

我就说说

I'm just saying.

我没法告诉你再次看到你我有多高兴

Well, I can't tell you how glad I am to e you again.

有很多事情你得知道

There's a lot you need to know.

看完这些通告我已经都知道了

The broadcasts have brought me up-to-speed.

达克赛德杀了我的朋友们

Darkid killed my friends,

人们被那个冒牌货变成

and people are being turned into monsters

怪物

by that cyborg impostor.

汉克·亨肖

Hank Henshaw.

那个宇航员?

The astronaut?

我还以为他死了

I thought he was dead.

看来我并不知道一切

I guess I didn't know everything.

发生的事情挺多的

There's a lot of that goin' around.

所以有计划没?

So, what's the plan

老爹?

Dad?

这次

And this time

没有正义联盟

there's no Justice League

也没有超人阻止我

or Superman to stop me.

接下来你只需要打开传送门

All that remains is for you to open the gates.

自从正义联盟的意外发生

Ever since the League's "accident,"

我的卫星就一直收到奇怪的加密信♥号♥♥

my satellites have intercepted strange encoded signals.

这是某种全息界面

It's some kind of holographic interface.

达克赛德一直都在亨肖的脑袋里

Darkid is beaming directly into Henshaw's head.

其实上他一直在搅乱他的思维

He's literally messing with his mind.

一旦超人死了

Once Superman was gone,

他又清除了正义联盟

he cleared out the Justice League,

创建了机械军团,现在

created an army of cybernetic minions,

他们开启大门

They open the gates.

我们要怎么反抗这个

How do we even begin to fight that?

我也许有点东西可以用上

I might have something.

是个计划?

Is it a plan?

我们真的需要一个计划

Becau, what we really need is a plan.

计划就是阻止达克赛德

The plan is to stop Darkid,

和拯救汉肖

and save Henshaw.

然后抓住那个女孩

And get the girl. Slash girls.

直到你的重生完成之前

Until your regeneration is complete,

我都坚持建议你不要发生性行为

I must insist you abstain from xual activity.

呃,好吧?

Um, all right?

你还没充满能量,对吗?

You're not fully powered yet, are you?

还要多久?

For how long?

我也不清楚

I don't know.

也许永远都冲不满

Maybe forever.

自从达克赛德的第一次入侵

After Darkid's first invasion,

没点外星技术

you couldn't walk down the street

我都不敢上大街

without tripping over alien tech.

是啊,你给黑帮的那些。

Yeah,tech that you gave Intergang.

给?

Gave?

你一点都不了解下是吗?

You really don't get me, do you?

不管怎么样,不用谢

And anyway,you're welcome.

正是因为那个生意安排

Becau that business arrangement

我才得到了

is what

这个美人

...this beauty.

母盒?

A motherbox?

我们只要在

We just have to activate it

瞭望塔的那个地方的启动它

outside the Watchtower at exactly the right spot.

很不幸的是他们到处都有眼线

Unfortunately, the tin man's got eyes everywhere.

必须有个人进塔里面

One of us will have to go inside

把他糊弄住

and keep him occupied

另一个人才有机会启动这东西

while the other turns this on.

好吧,教我怎么用这玩意

Okay. Show me how it works.

你疯了吗

Are you insane?

我才不进去那里,你去

I'm not going in there,you are.

卡-艾尔

Kal-El,

我坚持跟你一起去

I must insist on accompanying you.

这主意糟透了

Bad idea.

这人可是个王牌

This guy's a wild card.

也许我们正是需要一张王牌

Maybe a wild card is what we need.

我们得找个办法去大都会

What we need is a way to get you to Metropolis.

外面零下四十多度,你现在只是个普通人

It's 40 below outside,and you're just a guy now.

我可是个有飞船的男人

A guy with a spaceship.

斯拉明!

Slammin'!

你说什么?

Excu me?

现在的人都不说这个了吗?

Do people not say that anymore?

我们不是机器

We are not machines!

听着兰恩

Listen, Lane.

- 我只想说 - 谢谢我?

- I just - Thank you?

别搞砸了

Don't screw up.

嘿,你们两个,到这里来

Hey, you here.

把我带去见你们老板

Take me to your boss.

你没开玩笑?一个充满饥饿的怪物的空间

Seriously. A room-full of hungry bizarros.

听起来很惨

Sounds harrowing.

那么,我能跟你一起住不。

So, can I live with you or not?

兄弟们我得到了个莱克斯

Guys, I'm getting an incoming call

公♥司♥的呼叫,有可能是路易斯

from a LexCorp number. Could be Lois.

现在传给你

I'm bouncing it over.

哦,是你啊

Oh! It's you.

莱克星敦

Lex Luthor.

真没想到

As I live and breathe.

对啊,到底怎么回事?

Yeah, what's that about?

路易斯上哪里去了

Where's Lois?

尽管我很喜欢聊天

As much as I'd love to chat,

我只想跟我的孩子谈谈

I'm only calling to ask sonny boy

如果他不介意过来活动活动

if he wouldn't mind popping by for a stretch.

我现在在市中心

I'm downtown in the thick of it,

还有我可能用得上一些肌肉

and, well I could u some muscle.

这孩子跟我呆一起

The boy stays with me,

还有我要知道路易斯怎么样了

and I need to know now that Lois is all right.

哦,她好着呢

Oh, she's fine.

她现在在瞭望塔里

She's in the Watchtower.

什么?

What?

现在想想

To think that all this

我的毁灭日武器摧毁了你的原始宇宙飞船

was made possible when my Doomsday weapon.

让这一切变得可能

Obliterated your primitive spacecraft.

我把你的死尸从虚空中拔了出来

I plucked your lifeless corp from the void,

我还给了你一个如此荣耀的机会

and handed you a chance for glory.

是的,大人

Yes, your grace.

全都是因为氪星人辜负了你

And all becau a Kryptonian failed you.

就算死

Even in death

他也会为了犯下的罪行付出代价

he will pay for his crimes.

为了得到荣耀

To capture glory, Henshaw,

你首先得理解那种悲痛

you must first understand that sorrow,

愤怒以及复仇的渴望

rage, and the thirst for vengeance,

是方程式的基本组成部分

are esntial parts of the equation.

长官?

Sir?

又怎么了

What now?

退下

Leave us.

弗兰肯斯坦博士

Dr. Frankenstein.

又或者是他的怪物?

Or is it his monster?

好容易搞混

So easy to get mixed up.

弗兰肯斯坦想扮演上帝

Frankenstein wanted to play god.

我看起来像是在扮演上帝?

Do I look like I'm playing?

你会输的汉克

You're gonna lo, Hank.

汉克已经死了

Hank Henshaw's dead.

跟你的亲爱的蓝色紧身衣骑士一样

Just like your beloved knight in blue tights.

那天晚上我在你家阳台上学到的所有东西

Of all the things I learned on your balcony that night,

我觉得最重要的

I think the most important

是你和超人感情关系的真实本质

was the true nature of your relationship with Superman.

一段感情关系,恐怕

A relationship, I'm afraid,

就要走向悲剧结局了

that's about to meet a tragic end.

警报!瞭望塔检测到

Alert! Watchtower detecting an incoming ballistic rocket

氪星火箭接近中

of Kryptonian origin.

放大视野

Enlarging view.

不不不!

No! No! No!

所以我的毁灭日武器失败了

So, my Doomsday weapon failed,

氪星人还活着

and the Kryptonian still lives.

滚出我的脑袋

Get out of my head!

太好了!

Yes!

我可以享受杀死钢铁之躯

I shall enjoy killing the man of steel

一次又一次

all over again.

这次,我要亲手掐死他

This time, with my bare hands.

不,超人是我的

No! Superman is mine to destroy!

我不同意

We disagree.

打开大门

Open the gates!

准备我的到来

Prepare for my arrival.

不!

No!

什么鬼?

What the hell?

为了天启星!

For Apokolips!

不!还有机会,还有时间!

No! Not yet! Not now!

我的天啊!

My god!

我还以为超人是你的

I thought Superman was yours.

你要把他交给达克赛德?

You just gonna hand him to Darkid?

哇哦

Wow.

什么?

What?

[此句未译]

Henshaw!

不!

No!

不!

No!

现在他们已经和达克赛德断开联♥系♥了

Now that they've been cut-off from Darkid,

机械军团是我的了

the Cyborg Corps is mind to control.

我刚刚叫他们

And I've just ordered them

去摧毁超人的宝贝大都会

to destroy Superman's precious Metropolis.

啊,拜托

Ah, come on!

就是现在!

This is it!

给我打!

Light 'em up!

我牺牲了一切

I've sacrificed everything now

只为杀了他

just to kill him.

不过在这之前我要让他看着

But not before I've made him watch

我把你撕成碎片

as I tear you limb from limb.

就算是他也救不了你

Even he can't save you.

啊,拜托!

Ah, come on!

我什么地方弄错了?

What am I doing wrong?

打扰您了

Excu me.

你介意我踢得你屁滚尿流?

Mind if we kick your ass?

不用谢!

You're welcome!

那张餐巾

The napkin at Bibbo's.

你的最后的秘密是什么?

What was your last cret?

我爱你

I love you.

克拉克!

Clark!

我爱…

抱歉打断了温馨时刻

Sorry to interrupt this tender moment.

汉克你必须停下,达克赛德…

Hank, you have to stop

他不再是你最大的问题了

No longer your biggest problem.

呆在这儿,我等下再来解决你

Stay here.I'll take care of you later.

先踏过我的尸体

Over my dead body.

还来得及,还有另一条路

It isn't too 's always a way out.

你怎么不去跟我的老婆讲

How about for my wife?

她还有别的路?

Was there a way out for her?

这会是她想要的吗?

Is this what Terri would want?

你不许说她!

Don't say her name!

你没资格说她

You're not allowedto say her name.

她死了,全都是因为你

She's dead becau of you.

她一直有太空恐惧症

She was always apprehensive in space.

她想藏着,不过我知道

She tried to hide it,but I knew.

我告诉她没事的

I told her she'd be okay.

我们全都会没事,我们有超人

We all had Superman.

直到你辜负了我们

Until we didn't.

直到我的船和我的船员都成了碎片。

Until my ship and my crew were debris.

然而你还没死

And you weren't even dead, yet!

就因为你太忙了

Just too busy.

你今天听到的

All you hear today

全都是我们要怎么活在没有超人的世界

is, "How do we live in a world without Superman?"

听着,有些人已经活在这种世界了

Well, some of us already had to.

有些人看着

Some of us watched

我们拥有的一切

as everything we had,

我们爱的一切都失去了

everything we loved, was lost.

哦,说够了没!

Oh, give it a rest!

哈?

Huh?

这跟你老婆没半点关系你很清楚

This isn't about your wife and you know it.

这是因为你

It's about you.

你让达克赛德把你变成这样

You let Darkid turn you into this.

超人把我变成这样

Superman turned me into this.

达克赛德重建了我教我把仇恨转变成武器

Darkid only rebuilt me and taught me how to wield my hatred as a weapon.

- 就想他对… - 毁灭日那样

- Just like he'd - Doomsday,

那个畜生只是个没有思维的杀手

That beast was only a mindless assassin.

当我被设定为了一个独特的目标

While I was t to a singular purpo.

摧毁超人的遗产

Destroy what remains of Superman.

他的名声

His good name.

这是我能希望的最好的复仇

It was the best revenge I could hope for.

直到现在

Until now.

这根本打不完

This is nuts!

我们应该在那里帮超人

We should be in there helping Superman.

如果你能找到绕过这些人的方法

If you can find a way past the guys,

我绝对跟着你

I'm right behind you.

我需要能量源

I need a power source.

卢瑟,你♥他♥妈♥都什么?

Luthor! What the hell have you done?

机械人?拜托!我们才走了多久?

Robo people? Come on!How long were we gone?

终于!

Finally!

卢瑟?你把我们弄回来的?

Luthor? You brought us back?

别急着把我加入你们的朋友列表

Don't add me to your friends list yet.

这只是个商业对策

This was purely a business move.

赶紧工作!

Get to work!

整个城市都被袭击了,散开

The whole city's out.

警告!发现正义联盟成员

Alert! Justice League members detected. Breach imminent.

只是时间问题

It's only a matter of time now, Hank.

一旦他们进来了

Once they

那也得他们进的来

That'll be difficult for them

一旦我们进入轨道

Reign of the Supermen《超人王朝(2019)》完整中英文对照剧本

本文发布于:2023-12-28 11:30:50,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/zhishi/a/1703734250254268.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

本文word下载地址:Reign of the Supermen《超人王朝(2019)》完整中英文对照剧本.doc

本文 PDF 下载地址:Reign of the Supermen《超人王朝(2019)》完整中英文对照剧本.pdf

标签:超人   知道   没有   需要   还有   正义   毁灭   世界
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 实用文体写作网旗下知识大全大全栏目是一个全百科类宝库! 优秀范文|法律文书|专利查询|