实用医护英语口语,医生护士常用英语口语

更新时间:2023-12-27 02:13:47 阅读: 评论:0

2023年12月27日发(作者:个人工作述职)

实用医护英语口语,医生护士常用英语口语

实用医护英语口语,医生护士常用英语口语

实用医护英语口语,医生护士常用英语口语

医护人员常用英语口语

do you do?/ Good morning!

您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!

2. What can I do for you? /Can I help you?

您需要我帮助吗?

3.I'll bring you to your bedside, plea follow me. This is

your bed.

我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位。

4. The toilet is over there.

卫生间在那边。

5. We supply hot water.

我们供应热水。

6. Plea wait a moment. I'll let your doctor know. /I'll inform

your doctor. 请等一会儿,我去通知医生。

7. Mary is the nur /doctor in charge of you.

玛丽是您的负责护士/医生。

8. Plea let us know if you need any help.

您需要帮助时,请告诉我们。

9. Smoking is not allowed here.

这里不允许吸烟。

you mind if I ask you a few questions?

您介意我问您几个问题吗?

11. We need some information from you.

我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息。

12. Is your tummy still sore?

您的肚子还疼吗?

13. Does your pain come on after or before meals?

您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?

14. Does it hurt to pass urine? /when I press here?

排尿时痛吗?/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗?

15. Does your back ache?

您的后背痛吗?

16. Do your feet swell?

您的脚肿了吗?

17. Do you have a cough/fever?

您咳嗽吗?/ 您有发热吗?

18. Do you bring up any sputum?

您咳痰吗?

19. Is there any radiation of the pain (to the shoulder)?

有放射(到肩部的)痛吗?

20. How long have you had the pain?

您的痛有多长时间了?

21. When did the pain start? /where is your pain?

疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛?

22. Are your periods regular?

您的月经规则吗?

you plea undress for medical examination?

请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?

24. Take off your clothes, plea.

请把衣服脱下来。

25. Lie down on the couch, plea./Just lie still on the couch

and relax.

请躺在治疗床上./ 请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松。

26. Bend your knees, plea.

请屈膝。

27. Open your mouth and say 'ah“

张开口, 说: “啊”。

28. Breathe deeply, plea./take a deep breath, plea.

请深呼吸。

29. May I examine your tummy, plea?

我要检查下您的肚子, 好吗?

30. Roll up your sleeves, plea.

请卷起袖子。

31.I am going to take your temperature. /Plea put the

thermometer under your armpit.

我要测一下您的体温/请把体温计放在您的腋下。

32. Let me feel your pul.

让我测一下您的脉搏。

33. I’ll test/take your blood pressure.

我要测量您的血压。

34. I'm afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of

blood for blood sugar level.

我要取一滴指血做血糖测定, 需要刺一下手指。

35. I’ll t ake some blood from your arm now.

现在我要从您的胳膊抽血。

36. Don’t take any thing by mouth after midnight until the

blood is drawn tomorrow morning.

半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血。

37. Plea bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./

plea collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.

请留一份尿/便/痰的标本/请收集您的中段尿。

38. Plea have your blood and urine tests done.

请做一下您的血和尿试验。

39. You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.

今天您要做一个胸部/头部CT。

40. You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning. 今天早

上您要拍一个胸片。

41. You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Plea

keep your bladder full.

您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈。

42. You are going to have a gastric endoscopy tomorrow

morning. Plea don't eat or drink anything after 12 o'clock

tonight.

明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。

43. You are going to have urine catheterization now.

现在您需要导尿。

44. I’m going to do an ECG for you.

我要给您做心电图。

45. I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach; this

is for gastro intestinal decompression. We can feed you the

necessary nutrients through the tube. Plea swallow the tube as

I put it down.

我要放胃管到您的胃内,这是胃肠减压。我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作。

46. I’m going to make your bed. / we'll change the bed linen

at once.

我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单。

47.I'll apply a cold(hot)compress to your ankle.

我要给您的踝部冷/热敷。

operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency

operation must be done now. Will you plea sign to give your

permission for your operation?

明天将做手术/现在马上做急诊手术. 同意手术请您签字好吗?

49. I’m going to shave your skin. / I'm going to do skin

preparation for you.

我要给您做备皮/我要给您做皮肤准备。

50. You’re going to have a local/general/epidural

anesthesia.

要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉。

51. Are you allergic to any medication? / Penicillin?

您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?

52. I'm going to do a skin test of penicillin for you. / If you

feel itchy or short of breath, plea let me know at once. I'll e

the result in fifteen minutes. /I'm going to do a tetanus

hypernsitive test for you.

我要给您做青霉素皮试. 如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我./我十五分钟后看结果./我要给您做破伤风皮试。

53. I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection.

/intravenous infusion/ hypodermic i njection. 我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射。

54.I'm going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.我要给您灌肠, 帮助您排便。

55. The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will

remove your stitches.

医生要给您换药/医生要给您拆线。

56. I’m going to give you oxygen now.

我要给您吸氧。

57.I'm going to give you mobilization.

我要给您(雾化)吸入。

58. I'm going to do bladder irrigation for you.

我要给您做膀胱冲洗。

59. You have to rest in bed for at least one week.

您至少要卧床休息一周。

60. How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How

is your appetite?

您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?

61. Did you pass motion yesterday? /Are your bowel

movements normal?

昨天您排便了吗?/您的大便正常吗?

62. What color of your urine?

您的尿液什么颜色?

63. How much urine do you pass each time?

您每次排尿多少?

64. You will have skin/cervical traction.

要给您做皮肤/颈部牵引。

65. Take more exercis./Do some light work, have a happy

outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to

stumble.

多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒。66. You are going to have a blood

transfusion.

要给您输血。

67. The results are normal.

结果正常。

68. You are suffering from (influenza, mumps, ~)/Your

dia was diagnod as (influenza, mumps, ~).

您的病诊断为(流型性感冒,腮腺炎~)。

69. You have to stop smoking and alcohol.

您必须戒烟、戒酒。

two tablets three times a day after/before food.

饭前饭后服,每日三次,每次两粒。

71. Take the medicine with a lot of water.

服用此药,要多饮水。

72. I’ll give you an injection twice a day.

我要给您注射,每日两次。

medicine is ud for preventing infection /treating

infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying

nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial

pressure/stopping bleeding/

这种药是为了预防感染/治疗感染/减轻疼痛/保护您的胃/提供营养/降低体温/降低颅内压/停止出血。

74. You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric

diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.

您的进食应该是低脂/低盐/轻淡/高热量/高蛋白/软食/流食的食物。

75. Plea take some more nourishing food.

请食营养多的食物。

mind/It doesn't matter.

没关系。

77. Don’t worry.

不要担心。

78. Don’t be nervous. You are in good hands.

不要紧张, 操作者是高手。

79. You will recover soon.

您很快就会康复的。

80. Plea come back to e the doctor for check-up in two

weeks. 请两周后来看医生复查。

1. I’m going to give you a hand. Wait a moment,plea.

请稍等,我来帮你。

2. I’m going to take your temperature.

我要量一下你的体温。

3. I’m going to feel your pul on your wrist.

我要在你的手腕上摸一下脉搏。

4. Would you come toward me just a little?

请稍微向我靠近一点好吗?

5. Breathe in/out.

吸气/呼气。

6. Try to relax and keep calm.

尽量放松,保持镇静。

7. Plea hold your breath.

请屏住呼吸。

8. Plea lie off your trours/jacket.

请脱下裤子/外衣。

9. Plea lie on your left,facing the wall.

请朝左侧躺,面对墙壁。

10. Plea take off your shoes and lie down.

请脱鞋,躺下。

11. Plea breathe deeply.

请深呼吸。

12. Plea breathe normally.

请正常呼吸。

13. Plea relax and don’t move.

请放松,不要动。

14. You may breathe now.

现在你可以呼气了。

15. Plea bend your knees.

请屈膝。

16. Plea lift your left leg.

请抬起你的左腿。

17. Plea lift your right leg.

请抬起你的右腿。

18. You need a thorough examination.

你需要做一个全面检查。

19. Now the other side.

现在请换另一侧。

20. Plea lie on your stomach.

请俯卧。

21. Let me take a look in your ears,first.

首先,让我看一下你的耳朵。

22. Now let me examine your no.

现在让我检查你的鼻子。

23. Now I want to look in your throat.

现在我要检查你的咽喉。

24. Don’t worry. It doesn’t hurt you.

别担心,不会弄痛你的。

25. Tell me if I hurt you too much.

如果我弄得你很痛,请告诉我。

26. Take a few deep breaths.

做几次深呼吸。

27. It will be finished in 3 minutes.

检查将在3分钟内完成。

28. It’s finished. You can get dresd.

完成了,你可以穿上衣服了。

29. Plea relax.

请放松。

30. It will finish in conds.

马上就完了。

31. You need a blood test.

你需要验血。

32. I will prick your thumb.

我要刺一下你的拇指。

33. I’d like to take some blood from your arm.

我要从你手臂取血。

34. Let me draw your blood.

让我来给你抽血。

35. Give me your arm.

把手臂伸给我。

36. Plea roll up your sleeve.

请把你的袖子卷起来。

37. Plea hold the gauze for a few minutes.

请按几分钟纱布。

38. Plea wait until we get the result of the blood test. 请等到血检结果出来。

39. It is normal.

结果正常。

40. Just lie still and relax.

躺着别动,全身放松。

41. Plea relax.

请放松。

42. Never mind.

没关系。

43. It doesn’t sound rious.

看起来病情并不严重。

44. There is nothing to worry about.

没什么可担心的。

45. I’m sure you’ll be completely recovered.

我肯定你会彻底痊愈的。

46. Just a little patience.

请耐心坚持一下。

47. We’ll have you fixed up in no time.

我们很快就能给你治好的。

48. I’m glad to e you are doing so well.

我很高兴看到你恢复得这样好。

49. It won’t take long to recover.

不会太久就恢复了。

50. If you need any more information, come and e me. 如

果你需要了解更多的情况,请来找我。

51. Try to relax and keep calm.

尽量放松,保持镇静。

52. It doesn’t matter.

没关系。

53. I would like to test your urine.

我要检查你的尿液。

54. Plea bring your urine in this cup.

请把你的尿液盛在这个杯子里拿来。

55. Plea collect your urine in the middle part urination. of请收集你的中段尿。

56. I’ll come back in a minute.

我一会儿就回来。

57. The doctor is coming to e you soon.

医生很快就来看你。

58. Plea take this paper to your doctor.

请把这张纸拿给你的医生。

59. Shall I explain it again?

要我再解释一遍吗?

60. This medicine is ud for treating bacterial infections. 这种药是治疗细菌性感染的。

61. Don’t worry. There is not any danger.

别担心,没有任何危险。

62. It’s difficult to say what’s exactly wrong just now.

现在还说不好到底是什么问题。

63. You can’t have cold meals.

你不能吃冷饭。

64. Avoid eating greasy food.

不要吃油腻的食物。

65. What you need is more nourishing food.

你需要的是更有营养的食物。

66. Have regular meals, keep a diet with a lot of vegetables

and fruit but little meat.

你饮食要有规律,多吃蔬菜、水果,少吃肉食。

67. Smoking will do you harm.

抽烟对你有害处。

68. Don’t work too hard.

不能过于劳累。

69. Don’t stay up late working.

不要熬夜工作。

70. You can’t keep on working, and should stay in bed for

a week.

你不能继续工作了,应该卧床休息一周。

71. Take it easy.

别着急,放心好了。

72. I’m sure you’ll be all right in no time.

我相信你很快就会康复。

73. Would you like your hair washing?

你要洗头吗?

74. I’ll bathe your hair.

我来帮你洗头。

75. I’m going to give you a bath.

我来帮你洗澡。

76. I’m going to make your bed.

我来给你铺床。

77. You’re looking better today.

你今天看上去好多了。

78. Good morning, Miss Paine. I’m nur Johnson.

早上好,帕恩小姐。我是约翰护士。

79. Mr. and Mrs. Gates, my name is Miss White. I’m a nur.

盖茨先生和盖茨太太好,我是怀特小姐,是名护士。80. If you have

any problems, plea let me know.

有什么不舒服尽管告诉我。

81. Don’t be nervous.

别紧张。

82. It is not rious.

病情不严重。

83. Cheer up. I think things will come all right.

振作起来,我想一切都会好的。

84. Let’s hope for the better.

想开些。

85. You should stay in bed for a few days.

你应该卧床休息几天。

86. We are going to do the operation on you tomorrow. I

hope

you won’t worry.

我们明天就要给你做手术,希望你不要紧张/担心。

87. The doctor who will operate on you is very experienced

and considerate.

给你做手术的医生很有经验,而且耐心细致。

88. We’ll give you anesthesia. Plea let me know if you feel

any pain during the operation.

我们会使用麻醉药,不过手术期间如果你感到疼痛,就告诉我。89. If you have any discomfort during the operation, plea

don’t hesitate to tell me.

手术中有什么不舒服,请尽快告诉我,不要犹豫。

90. The operation went very well.

手术很顺利/成功。

91. You should sign the connt.

你需要签署一份手术同意书。

92. I’ll give you an enema tonight. After that plea don’t

take any food or water before the operation.

今晚我要给你灌一次肠,灌肠后直至手术前请不要吃东西或喝水。

93. We’re rving breakfast right now。

我们现在正在供应早餐。

94. Lunch is at 12:30. Patients can have a rest after that.

午餐时间是12:30,饭后病人可以午休。

95. I’m afraid you’re still too feeble to get up.

恐怕你太虚弱,还不能下床。

96. Ring any time you need help.

需要帮助时请随时按铃。

97. Plea turn from side to side every two or three hours.

请你每两三个小时翻一次身。

98. I’m going to empty the bedpan.

我去把便盆倒掉。

99. You have to stay here for another two weeks.

你还得再在医院住两周。

100. You can watch TV, but plea don’t bother the others.

你可以看电视,但请不要妨碍其他人。

101. Don’t worry about it.

别为那事担心。

102. Plea tell me something of your past illness.

请告诉我你过去生病的一些情况。

103. Now, I would like to ask you some questions about your

family.

现在,我想问一些有关你的家庭的问题。

104. Plea point with your finger where it hurts the most.

请用手指出最痛点在什么部位。

105. Tell me exactly where it hurts.

告诉我疼痛的准确部位。

106. The doctor has ordered a soft diet for you.

医生嘱咐要你吃软食。

107. Plea don’t eat anything except what w e give you.

除了我们指定的食物外,请不要吃别的。

108. Take the tablets three times a day after food.

请每日三次饭后服这种药片。

109. I think you have to come back for periodical check-ups.

我认为你需要定期体检。

110. I suggest you to take a cond opinion.

我劝你再听听别人的意见。

111. Don’t take it so much t o your heart.

别把那件事放在心上。

112. Okay, it’s done. Did it hurt?

好了,完了。痛吗?

113. Plea bring a specimen of your stool.

请把你的大便标本带来。

114. I suggest you walk around and do some light exercis.

我建议你散散步,做些轻微的锻炼。

115. It ems you had better be hospitalized.

看来你最好还是住院。

116. You can keep on working.

你可以继续工作。

117. You had better not go out becau of your rious illness.

你病得很重,最好不要出门。

118. If you feel wor, plea come back to the hospital right

away.

如果你觉得病情加重了,请马上来医院。

119. Thank you for your help.

谢谢你的帮助。

120. Good luck to you.

祝你好运。

1. Did you have any trouble finding us today? 今天来找我们还顺利吗?

2. What’s the matter with you?

你怎么不舒服?

3. How long have you felt sick?

你病了多久了?

4. How did it happen?

这是怎么发生的?

5. Do you have a stuffy no?

你鼻子不通气吗?

6. When did it begin?

什么时候开始的?

7. Have you been with anyone who has a cold? 你与患感冒的人

8. Do you have any vision problems?

你有什么视力问题吗?

9. Have you had any trouble with your eyes? 你得过什么眼病吗?

10. How are you feeling today?

今天你感觉怎么样?

11. What’s bothering you?

你那儿不舒服?

12. You don’t look well. Is there anything wrong? 你看起来气色不好,哪儿不舒服?

13. When did you begin feeling sick?

你是什么时候开始感觉身体不舒服的?

14. Do you become fatigued easily?

你第一次注意到这种情况是什么时候?

15. When did you notice it the first time?

16. Has it happened before?

这种情况以前发生过吗?

17. How long have you been like this symptom? 你这种症状持续多长时间了?

18. Have you had any fever?

你发烧吗?

19. Do you sweat a lot?

你出汗多吗?

20. You look very pale. What’s the trouble? 你看上去很苍白,哪儿不舒服?

21. When did you begin to notice the symptoms? 你是什么时候开始发现这些症状的?

22. Have you had similar trouble before?

你以前有过类似的毛病吗?

23. What do you think cau the symptom? 你觉得引起这个症状的原因是什么?

24. What’s your first symptom?

你最初的症状是什么?

25. Do you feel weak?

你感觉虚弱吗?

26. Are you feeling very tired lately?

你最近感觉很疲劳吗?

27. Was your temperature been taken?

你量过体温了吗?

28. Do you have your blood pressure checked

regularly? 你是否经常量血压?

29. Have you had a cold recently?

你最近患过感冒吗?

30. May I help you?

我能帮助你吗?

31. What’s the trouble?

有什么不舒服?

32. How much do you weight?

你的体重是多少?

33. Has your weight changed recently?

最近你的体重有没有变化?

34. Have you gained any weight lately?

你来近体重增加了吗?

35. Have you noticed any of the symptoms recently? 最近你注意到有这些症状吗?

36. Are you feeling better?

你感觉好些了吗?

37. Have you ever felt anything like this before? 以前你有过类似的感觉吗?

38. Have you noticed anything that makes it wor? 你注意到有什么事情让这种症状加重吗?

39. Have you noticed any hair loss?

你注意到有没有脱发现象?

40. How do you feel today? Is there anything wrong? 你今天感觉怎么样?有什么不舒服吗?

41. Tell me why you came today?

告诉我你今天为什么来这儿?

42. Do you feel anything wrong with you?

你认为自己有什么问题?

43. How are your teeth?

你的牙齿好吗?

44. Do you have wisdom teeth?

你长智齿了吗?

45. Do you wear dentures?

你戴假牙了吗?

46. How often do you e the dentist?

你多长时间去看牙医?

47. Do you have any loo teeth?

你有松动的牙齿吗?

48. When did you last e a dentist?

你上次看牙医是什么时候?

49. Do your gums bleed when you brush?

你刷牙的时候牙龈出血吗?

50. Can you tell me about your problem?

你能告诉我你的问题吗?

51. How long has this been a problem?

这个问题有多长时间了?

52. Would you explain how bad it is?

你能解释一下它有多糟吗?

53. Have you ever been unconscious from an injury? 你有过外伤所致的意识丧失吗?

54. Have you ever pasd out?

你曾有过不省人事的现象吗?

55. How often are the attacks?

多久发作一次?

56. How long does each episode last?

每次发作持续多久?

57. How often do you have headaches?

你多久头你疼一次?

58. Have you ever had a head injury?

你的头部受过外伤吗?

59. Have you ever been paralyzed?

你曾经瘫痪过吗?

60. What sort of problem have you been having? 你现在有什

么问题?

61. Have you noticed any change recently?

你最近有什么变化没有?

62. Have you ever fainted?

你晕过吗?

63. Are you near-sighted or far-sighted?

你近视还是远视?

64. Do you wear glass or contact lens?

你戴眼镜或隐形眼镜吗?

65. Do you have trouble eing at night?

夜里你的视力有问题吗?

66. Do you have nobleeds?

你流鼻血吗?

67. How is your hearing?

你的听力好吗?

68. Do you have a rough throat?

你嗓音粗哑吗?

69. How long have you had hoarness?

你声音嘶哑有多长时间了?

70. What kinds of difficulties are you having? 你现在有什么问题?

71. Have you been coughing lately?

你最近咳嗽吗?

72. Do you have shortness of breath?

你气短吗?

73. Do you have trouble breathing?

你呼吸有问题吗?

74. Do you have any trouble with your chest? 你胸部有毛病吗?

75. Have you ever had asthma?

你的过哮喘吗?

76. Have you ever coughed up blood?

你咳出过血吗?

77. Do you want another pillow at night?

你睡觉时要垫高枕头吗?

78. Have you ever needed to sit up to breathe at

night?

你曾有过夜里需要端坐才能呼吸的情况吗?

79. Was it better or wor during the summer? 夏天时这个症状是好些还是更糟?

80. What symptoms do you have?

你有些什么样的症状?

81. Have you ever had heart trouble?

你得过心脏病吗?

82. Have you ever had a murmur?

你有过心脏杂音吗?

83. Is the problem getting wor, better, or staying

the same?

这个问题变得更糟了,好些了,还是保持原样?

84. How often does it happen, once a day, a week, or a

month?

这种情况多久发生1次,1天1次,1周还是1个月1次?

85. Do your feet swell?

你的脚肿吗?

86. Do your hands shake?

你的手抖吗?

87. Do you have any trouble urinating

你排尿有困难吗?

88. Do you often wake up to urinate in the middle of

the night?

你经常半夜起来小便吗?

89. How many times do you get up to urinate at night? 夜里你要起来排几次小便?

90. Tell me what’s wrong?

告诉我哪儿不好?

91. Has there been a change in your bowels? 你的大便有异常吗?

92. Does your motion have any blood in it?

大便有血吗?

93. When did you last have a general checkup? 你最近一次做全身体检是什么时候?

94. How often do you have a bowel movement? 你多久排一次大便?

95. When did you last have your bowels opened? 你最后一次排便是什么时候?

96. Do you have any difficulty with passage of stools? 你解大便有困难吗?

97. Have you ever had blood in your stools?

你曾有过大便带血的现象吗?

98. Is there any blood or mucus in the stool? 大便里有血或者粘液吗?

99. When did you last feel well?

你最近一次感觉良好是什么时候?

实用医护英语口语,医生护士常用英语口语

本文发布于:2023-12-27 02:13:47,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/zhishi/a/1703614427252754.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

本文word下载地址:实用医护英语口语,医生护士常用英语口语.doc

本文 PDF 下载地址:实用医护英语口语,医生护士常用英语口语.pdf

下一篇:返回列表
标签:需要   医生   时候   检查   手术
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 实用文体写作网旗下知识大全大全栏目是一个全百科类宝库! 优秀范文|法律文书|专利查询|