简单的英语句子翻译
英语翻译既包括中译英、英译中,同时也包括英韩互译、日英互
译以及英语和其它语种的互译。下面就是小编给大家带来的英语句子
翻译,希望能帮助到大家!
英语句子翻译1
1、沉默并比代表我懦弱,这是我的智慧。
To be silent is to be weak, it is my wisdom.
2、有时候交谈变得空洞,沉默却想沟通。
Sometimes conversations become empty, but they want to
communicate.
3、骚年我离开你,你是哭泣还是会感激。
the heart.
12、安心全部的邪念,凝听本身心中的设法。
Secure all evil, try to listen to my heart.
13、就算全世界都反对,我也要跟你在一起。
Even if the whole world is against, I want to be with you.
14、有时候,我们错过的不是时间、是感觉。
Sometimes, we miss is not time, is feeling.
15、我给不了你多少温暖,但有个词叫尽我能。
I can not give you the number of warm, but there is a word
called as far as I can.
16、字于字之间.都保存了一份:我对你的思恋。
The word in the word. Prerved a: my love to you.
17、呵,那所谓的一见钟情,钟的不是情,是脸。
Oh, that so-called love at first sight, the clock is not feeling,
Sometimes I just want to be quiet.
4、你出现的时候,世界哗的一声就只剩下我们了。
When you appear, we are the only voice left in the world.
5、我们微笑约定,沉默接受,彼此更成熟。
We smiled and agreed, accepted silently, and became more
mature with each other.
6、孤单是一个人的狂欢、狂欢是一群人的孤单。
Loneliness is a person's carnival, carnival is a group of
people's loneliness.
7、我们就像两条平行线,再也不会有任何交集。
We are like two parallel lines, there will never be any
interction.
8、请不要告诉她,我在等她,请不要告诉她,我还爱她。
Plea don't tell her, I'm waiting for her, plea don't tell her,
I love her.
9、不想自己变得这么深沉,深沉的连自己都觉得陌生。
I don't want to be so deep, so deep that I feel strange to
mylf.
10、再一万次你回过头,我还依然在你身后。
Ten thousand times you turn around and I'm still behind you.
11、是不是我们太过年轻,才会迷糊珍惜的定义。
Are we too young to confu the definition of treasure?
12、害怕失去之时,就是爱开始之时。
Fear of losing is when love begins.
13、我本来就一无所有,我就不怕再少更多。
I have nothing. I'm not afraid of losing more.
14、曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。
Never forget what you once owned. We should cherish what
we can't get.
15、如果可以,我希望要珍惜的人是你。
If you can, I hope you are the one I want to cherish.
16、情到深处人自醉,心相依,情相依,不离不弃。
Feelings to the depths of people drunk, heart-dependent,
emotional dependence, never give up.
17、宁可自己去原谅别人,莫让别人来原谅你。
Better forgive yourlf than let others forgive you.
18、即使是奥利奥的夹心、也有他寂寞的时候。
Even Olio's sandwich had his lonely moments.
19、辈子我褪下盔甲不做将军,下辈子你不入风尘做我妻子。
In my life, I will take off my armor and not be a general. In
the next life, you will not be my wife.
20、成熟就是少一些自以为是,多一些自知之明。
Maturity means less lf-righteousness and more lf-
knowledge.
英语句子翻译3
1、缘分来了就是你,今生注定我爱你。
Fate is you, this life is destined to love you.
2、谢谢你给我的幸福,就像一首唱不完的情歌。
Thank you for giving me happiness, like an endless love song.
3、阳光温热,岁静好,你还不来,我怎敢老去。
Sunshine is warm and quiet. How dare I grow old before you
come?
4、能令你过目不忘的那个人,始终不是我。
The person you can never forget is not me.
5、心碎的回忆,不完整的爱,留下的只有心痛。
Heartbroken memories, incomplete love, leaving only
heartache.
6、幸好曾有你温暖的心房,还亮着你留下的光。
Fortunately, you have a warm heart, but also the light you
left behind.
7、唯愿在剩余光线面前,留下两眼为见你一面。
I would like to leave two eyes in front of the remaining light
to e you.
8、像需要正餐那样需要你,像喜欢零食那样喜欢你。
Need you like dinner, like snacks.
9、在梦境和爱情里,没有事情是不可能的。
In dreams and love, nothing is impossible.
10、不知什麽时后开始,我已学会依赖。
I don't know what time it will start. I've learned to rely on it.
11、一个人的时候总是在想可不可以两个人。
When you are alone, you always wonder if you can have two
people.
12、阳光下的泡沫,是彩色的,就像每天的我,是幸福的。
The foam in the sunlight is colorful, like everyday I am happy.
13、男人一生中最诚实的一刻,是签结婚证书时。
The most honest moment in a man's life is when he signs a
marriage certificate.
14、别再用我的过去来评价我了,我早就不是以前那个我了。
Stop judging me by my past. I'm not the same person I ud
to be.
15、若要离开、给个理由、我不是死缠滥打之人。
I still have a lot of enthusiasm, but no longer for you.
20、是否有了我你什么都不缺,心再野也懂得拒绝。
If there's me, you need nothing, ambition can refu.
本文发布于:2023-11-18 07:23:28,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/zhishi/a/1700263408218689.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
本文word下载地址:简单的英语句子翻译.doc
本文 PDF 下载地址:简单的英语句子翻译.pdf
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |