英文电影中的经典台词
一.【《肖申克的救赎》中的经典台词】
1.A strong man can save himlf,a great man can save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人
busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死。
is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just ”
有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
5.“The walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get ud to them.
Enough time pasd, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不
得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。
man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。
can hold you prisoner,hope can t you free. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not becau I'm in here, or becau you
think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible
crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some n to him, tell him the way things are.
But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that.
Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop
wasting my time. Becau to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好
你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告
诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已
淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费
我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the
excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey who conclusion is
uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to e my friend, and shake his hand. I
hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新
征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相
见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。
二.【《当幸福来敲门》中的经典台词】
have a dream, you got to protect it. 如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
can't do something by themlves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
want something. Go get it!有了目标就要全力以赴。
is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸
福里面没有为什么,只有我。
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to
tell you that I don't I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find the answer,.
我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你
保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themlves,they wanna tell
you you can't do you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果
你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。
would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him?
What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants.
如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你
会怎么想?那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。
9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
三.【《阿甘正传》中的经典台词】
was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3. Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
you given any thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢。
you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水 。
is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
8.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like
on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
back is as crooked as a politician.
不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。
was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为
在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标
志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。
is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their they're going. Where
they've been.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
are no different than anybody el is.你和别人没有任何的不同。
is as stupid does.傻人做傻事。
were like peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道
但营养非常高。
have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.放下包袱,继续前进
16.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles
on the river.就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光
there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专)
18.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人)
is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一
大步)
g just happens,it's all part of a plan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
21.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨)
is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上)
23.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)
24.I was mesd up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
just stay away from me plea.(求你离开我)
28.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不
要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
四.【《歌舞青春》中的经典台词】
You must remember, young thespians, learning is never asonal. So, do allow the
shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each
emboldened choice. Summers have pasd fleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each
with poignant clarity. New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你们必须记住,年轻的演员们,学习是不分季节的。它允许假期内闪烁之光振作并且启
发。它使年轻的思想得到充实,神奇的未来之门在向你招手,回想每个珍贵的时刻,每个英
勇的抉择。。。我像你这么大的时候,暑假早已飞快的过去了。但我依然清晰记得每一刻。。。
what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回忆是什么?
I gotta make bank.我得去赚钱
we got off to a rough start, but you really came through.我们不打不相识,但是你真没有在
意
We're not busy or anything. 我们没什么(此地无银三百两)
Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙计们
The big zero.什么都没有
Talk to me. 跟我说
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成绩优秀,所有功课都优秀
he's really working someone.他在谈正事
we're kicking off another hot summer here in Albuquerque. So, for tho cool enough to have
a convertible, crank up the sound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer! 我们抛开又一
个炎热的夏天,这里是阿尔布开克市,因此,在这里你会感到很舒适,呼吸新鲜空气,跟夏
天问个好吧!
looking very sharp this summer.这个夏天你们看起来很精神
With discretion.很谨慎
"Whatever it takes." 无论什么条件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那个只顾修炼瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.确认分配
The promid land.愿望实现
would you care for lemonade?你想要点柠檬水吗?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.从今以后请记住要按时上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我们可以承受的
All for one, and one for all, All right? 都是一样的,不是吗?
Send the waiters right in. 让服务员都就位
college costs a fortune. 大学要花很多钱
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep me posted. 明天看着他们,并和我保持联系
Big timeout on that one. 那个已经过去了
I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak in the pool after work.我来这只是赚一些钱并在
工作后偷偷游个泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet right here. Are you in?我刚刚拿到演出报名单,你参
加吗?
Clo, very clo.对,很对
you've been working out?你还在健身吗?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建议
Line it up. 瞄准
Off we go. 留下我们
work up an appetite 引起食欲
board of directors 董事会
This shirt positively screams for a Windsor knot.今年肯定好事成双了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我们给学校施加了一点压力
Well, it wasn't an official date type of thing. 这并不是一个重要的约会啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意脚下,安全起见
What the heck? 怎么回事
Again from the top. 再来一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次
I love that you've got the team working together, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever.
The team is now, but everybody's got their own future. Well, when you graduate, lots of people are
gonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keeping your eye on the
prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind. 我很高兴你和队友一起工作,但是你不可能一直
都待在野猫队。队友也只是现在的,但是每个人都有他自己的将来。当你毕业后,很多人都
会追逐同样的机会,盯着这些奖励并没有什么错。事实上,你不盯着,你会被落下的。
Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她准备干什么?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年轻人,未来是个未知数,
You got eyes, u them. 眼见为实,看看吧
Coming right up. 马上来
in the meantime 同时
Don't strain yourlf, slick. 不要太过分了,小滑头
It's been wild 有点疯狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想说,很难了解这些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比赛
Let's run it back. 再来一场
You might want to think this one out.你必须考虑清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops. 有一头金发,穿着时髦时装
I don't really want to e my sister crash and burn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那里怒气冲
天
本文发布于:2023-05-26 05:13:40,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/zhishi/a/1685049221179348.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
本文word下载地址:英文电影中的经典台词.doc
本文 PDF 下载地址:英文电影中的经典台词.pdf
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |