外贸货物索赔英语对话

更新时间:2023-08-31 04:16:06 阅读: 评论:0

外贸货物索赔英语对话

外贸货物索赔英语对话

外贸货物索赔英语对话

英语是一种西日耳曼语支,最早被中世纪的英国使用,并因其广阔的殖民地而成为世界使用面积最广的语言。下面是帮大家整理的外贸货物索赔英语对话,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。

K: Hello, this is my business card.

你好,这是我的名片。

Z: Hello, what's the matter with you?

你好,请问你有什么事吗?

K: We received the goods you delivered us. But to our amazement, the quality of the goods is very bad. I was nt by our company to talk about the claim matter with you.

你们给我们的货物收到了,但我们想不到的 是,货物的质量很低劣。我是被我们公司派 来谈谈关于索赔事顶的。

Z: But I need to know the facts first. What is the performance of inferior quality?

我得先了解一下事实。请问质量低劣的表现 是什么?

K: Half of this batch of clothes is musty, and out of shape, so we are not likely to ll them out. You should be responsible for our loss.

这批衣服的一半发霉了,并且走了形。我们 是不可能再出售的。你们要负责承担我们的损失。

Z: But before the shipment, we check all of them carefully, and every piece is good.So I am sorry to tell you that we can't entertain your claim.

但是在发货前我们对他们都经过严格的检 查,每一件都是很好的。所以我很抱歉地告 诉你,我们可能不能接受你们的索赔。

K: But after the arrival, they are inferior quality of goods. How do you explain this?

但货物到达后是质量低劣的产品,这个你怎么解释啊?

Z:I suppo this should be caud by the dampness in transit. Since we achieve this transaction on the basis of F.O.B, we just guarantee the shipping quality, and don't ensure the landed quality.

我想应该是货物在运输中受潮引起的。由于 我们是在离岸价的基础上成交的,我们只保证装船质量,而不管到岸质量的'。

K: Can you prove that the goods you nd out is good?

你们能证明你们发出质量是好的吗?

Z: Of cour. This is the goods quality inspection certificate by the curity department, which says the quality and packing are both qualified.

当然,这是发货时安检部门的质量检验证书,质量和包装都是合格的。

K: Well, that is OK. That is It.

哦,那好吧。就这 样吧。

Z: Did you in sure the goods? If yes, your claim can be referred to the insurance company for compensation.

你们对货物投保险了吗?如果是,你们可以 向保险公司申请索赔的。

K: I know. Thank you for your kindness. See you.

我知道,谢谢你的好意。那再见了。

Z: See you.

再见。

外贸常用英语口语

1.Enquiries are dwindling.询盘正在减少。

2.What about delivery time?什么时间交货?

3.How about the supply position?供应情况怎么样?

4.Plea give us your best price.请给我们报最低价。

5.What about the terms of payment?以什么作为付款方式?

6.Do you offer FOB or CIF?你们报船上交货价还是到岸价?

7.Can you quote a CIF price for me?你能报到岸价格给我吗?

8.Can you shed all light on your price?我想要你们的全部报价。

9.Plea make us an offer for Leather Glovers.请报皮手套的价格。

10.We'd be willing to accept your CIF price.我愿意按照到岸价交易。

11.Would you give me an offer for the good?这个货物你能给我报个价吗?

12.Could you give us some idea about your price?请介绍贵方的价格好吗?

13.I wonder if you'll offer both CIF and FOB prices.我们通常是按到岸价出口的。

14.We have extended the offer as per as your request.我们已按你方要求将报盘延期。

15.The quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.质量必须与样品一样。

16.Would you accept orders according to our designs?能否接受裉据我们设计样式的定货?

17.Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

18.Plea nd us all available data on your swimwears.请寄送有关贵司泳装产品的质料给我们。

19.Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?

20.Would it be possible for you to tell me your sales terms and conditions?你们的销售条件是什么呢?

21.We can offer you a quotation bad upon the international market.我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

22.Plea let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

23.If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

24.Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 300 cas.询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们300箱货。

25.My offer was bad on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

26.As soon as we have any further inquiries,I'll give you a call.只要我们想做进一步的査询,我就会打电话给您。

27.We are interested in buying large quantities of steel screws in all sizes.本公司有意大量购买各型号钢螺钉。

28.You'll e that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elwhere.你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。

29.I am interested in your product. It is said that your new-tech products ll good. 我对你们的产品感兴趣,听说你们的新科技产品销量很好。

30.We may now prefer to buy from your company becau we understand that you are able to supply larger quantities at more attractive prices.闻悉贵公司货物质优价廉,故欲与贵公司建立合作关系。

31.How do I address you?如何称呼你?

32.We're running out of time.时间不够。

33.What about placing a trial order?何不先试订货?

34.We're getting the order out now.我们现在要出货了。

35.What line of business are you in?你是从事哪一行的?

36.Let's hope the business works out well.希望生意顺利。

37.May I have some money as a deposit?您可以付部分订金吗?

38.Plea have a look at tho samples.请给我看一下那些样品。

39.What about having a look at our products?先看一看产品吧?

40.Our margin is very thin in this order.这个订单,我们的利润非常低。

41.We're about ready to ship your order.你们的货我们差不多准备在发送了。

42.The new products is to the taste to European.这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。

43.I think it will find a market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。

44.How do you like the quality of our products?你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

45.I'd like to know any business connections abroad.我想多了解一些你们公司。

46.We have a wide lection of colors and designs.我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

47.Heavy inquries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们产品的质量。

48.I'm eager to know if you can effect shipment in May.我很想知道你们五月份能否装运。

49.We assume all responsibility for rvice and repair.我们负责所有的服务和修理事情。

50.We regret that the goods you require about are not available.很遗憾你们所询货物目前没货。

51.I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

52.We have been in this line of business for more than ten years.我们经营这一行已有十年多了。

53.We are glad to nd you our latest catalog which you requested.很高兴按您的要求寄上我们最新的目录。

54.Do you have specific request for packing?你对包装有什么特别的要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

55.Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of our products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推销产品。

本文发布于:2023-07-29 02:53:22,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/zuowen/1693426566679862.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

本文word下载地址:外贸货物索赔英语对话.doc

本文 PDF 下载地址:外贸货物索赔英语对话.pdf

下一篇:返回列表
标签:英语   货物   外贸
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图