经典的英文求婚对白
你是否还在为怎么抱得美人归而烦恼,不知道怎么对心爱之人迈出最后一步,进行一个浪漫的求婚仪式,将心爱之人娶回家。下面是整理的经典的英文求婚对白,希望能帮助到你。
Will you marry me? I’d make a good husband, jenny. I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is.
你能嫁给我吗?我会做个好丈夫的.,珍妮。我不是很聪明,但我知道什么是爱。
But I cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling, a feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
但是难道你现在还没有发觉,我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。
Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?
That I can’t go on any longer without you.
没有你我就活不下去了。
Marry me. Make me the happiest person alive. Plea, give me the honor of sharing my life with you. I love you and nothing means so much to me as being with YOU. Will you marry me? Will you be mine for life? Will you walk with me? Will you laugh with me? Will you cry with me? Will you share with me? Will you love with me? Will you be with me? Will you marry me? Sometimes you get lucky. Sometimes you meet someone. Sometimes they are special. Sometimes you want to be theirs. Sometimes nothing el matters. Sometimes you find... Sometimes is not enough. Sometimes you want all-times. Will you share your times with me? Will you marry me?
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给(娶)我吗?
Would you be my wife/husband?
你愿意当我的妻子/丈夫吗?
I want to spend the rest of my life with you。
我想与你共度余生。
I want to be with you forever。
我要永远与你相守。
That I can’t go on any longer without you. 没有你我就活不下去了。
Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees? 要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?
But I cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling, a feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred. 但是难道你现在还没有发觉,我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。
This is an honorable proposal of marriage made at what I consider a most opportune moment. 这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊,我觉得时机已经很适当了。
What kind of a ring would you like, my darling? 喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?
I’ll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon my ill-gotten gains can buy. 我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月,那将是最豪华舒适的。
Will you marry me? I’d make a good husband, I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is. 你能嫁给我吗?我会做个好丈夫的,我不是很聪明,但我知道什么是爱。
There I was, standing there in the church and for the first time in my whole life I realized I totally and utterly loved one person. 我当时站在教堂里,生平第一次意识到,自己全心全意爱着一个人。
本文发布于:2023-07-29 01:58:12,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/zuowen/1692807679631146.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
本文word下载地址:经典的英文求婚对白.doc
本文 PDF 下载地址:经典的英文求婚对白.pdf
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |