美剧精选经典台词
在快速变化和不断变革的今天,能够利用到台词的场合越来越多,台词是一种特殊的,也是很难掌握运用的文学语言。究竟什么样的台词才是好的台词呢?下面是精心整理的美剧经典台词,希望能够帮助到大家。
There's nothing better for a father than when his child shines brighter than he ever did. 最让一位父亲高兴的事莫过于他的孩子比他更成功。——《嘻哈帝国》
If we root ourlves too deeply in the past, we'll miss what's right in front of us. 如果我们对过去扎根太深,就会错过现在。——《不死法医》
Every experience you ever had, every eming mistake or blind alley, was actually a straight line to who you were meant to be. 你的每个经历,每次错误,每次失败都帮助你走向了你应该成为的那个人。——《灵书妙探》
There's more to life than scores and book learning. 生活中不只有分数和书本。——《神烦警探》
Knowledge has made you powerful.知识让你变得强大。——《权力的游戏》
1、"If you are willing, I will always love you. Would you like, I will never miss。 你要是愿意,我就永远爱你,你要不愿意,我就永远相思。 《吸血鬼日记》"
2、我这一生有许许多多的不如意 我也确信未来只会愈加艰难 可你却如此之好 《破产姐妹》
3、"Father,Smith,Warrior,Mother,Madien,Crone,Stranger I am hers.and she is mine. from this day until the end of my days 天父,铁匠,战士,圣母,少女,老妪,陌客 我是她的,她是我的。从今日开始,直到尽头 《权力的游戏第三季》"
4、"I love you once, I love you twice, I love you more than beans and rice. 一见倾心,再见倾情,我爱你,此生不渝。"
5、"The wrong one could be problematic.Shoot an attractive college coed in the head,all bets are off. 杀错人的话就麻烦了。如果向个的漂亮女大学生开***的话,一切都玩完。 ——John Tucker 《暴君》"
6、"They say the passage of time will heal all wounds,but the greater the loss,the deeper the cut, and the more difficult the process to become whole again. 人们说时间能愈合一切伤口,但是损失越大,伤痕越深,再度变完整就变得愈"加困难《初代吸血鬼》
7、take a minute for youlf put on your best gracious voice find a way to wear a smile and then come into conference room ready to thank the equity partners for giving you this opportunity becau what is given can quicklybetakenaway《傲骨贤妻》
8、"To remember, to let go, and to move on. 铭记,释怀,然后继续前行 《迷失》"
9、"No matter how much we try to escape our past , we em destined to repeat it. 无论我们多想逃避过去,似乎命中注定历史会重演 《复仇》"
10、"Grief demands an answer, but sometimes there isn't one. 悲伤让人想要答案,但有时真的就没有。 《纸牌屋》"
11、Three?words.?Eight?letters.?Say?it...and?I'm?yours. 《绯闻女孩》
12、"My point is we can all shape our destiny, but none of us get to escape our fate. 我想说,我们可以改变自己的命运,但没人能逃脱掉 So when my time's up, that's it. 等我的时间到了,一切就结束了 《康斯坦丁》"
13、"No matter what I go through to get her back,trying to fight against my blood lust and control of my life again.None of that matter if she has feeling for someboby el.无论我做什么来赢回她的心,试着控制我的嗜血并重新掌握"我的人生;但是如果她心里还有别人,我所做的将毫无意义。 ——Stefan 《吸血鬼日记》
14、很多人都觉得爱是一种祝福,但忽略了爱其实也是累赘,是枷锁。 ——艾霍斯特 《嗜血菌株》
15、This?is?my?design. —这是我的设想。 ——威尔 《汉尼拔》
16、"Welcome to the real world, it sucks, but you are gona love it. 《老友记》"
17、"Becau I actually like it when you interrupt me ,Which is often,by the way.I love you becau you make no apologies about being exactly who you are–Beautiful, smart, xy as hell. 《破产姐妹》"
Fashion knows not of comfort.
时尚永远不会考虑舒适
I miss you, and I’ve been missing you for a while.
我很想你,想你很久了
You don't belong with anyone.
你不属于任何其他人(言下之意:你只属于我!)
Trust is the most important thing in a relationship. 诚信是维系一段关系之本
Don't speak until spoken to.
不说话没人当你是哑巴
Sunlight creeps in between the curtains.
阳光穿过窗帘
Way to be forgotten, but that's how you get remembered. 被人遗忘,也是被人记起的方法
Do you like this skirt on me?
你觉得我穿这件裙子怎么样?
No need to rehash details of decades past.
没必要把过去的事重新拿出来讲
That's the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me.
从没有人为我做过这么浪漫的事
If the correct way to do it is the wrong way, then I yield.
如果胡来才是正确的方法的`话,那我闭嘴
It was an embarrassing failure.
尴尬地失败了
Yep, come for the breasts, stay for the brains.
没错,勾人靠胸,留人靠脑
I'm actually not that into music.
其实我不是太喜欢音乐
That's too bad, you would have made a cute couple.
真可惜,你们本来可以做一对甜蜜情侣
If you don’t mind, I’d like to stop listening to you and start talking. 你不介意的话,我想停止听你说话,开始发言。
This is Steven Hawking! Perhaps my only intellectual equal! 这可是史蒂芬.霍金啊!也许是唯一一个和我智商相当的人
I wish you all could be inside my head. The conversation is sparkling.
真希望你们能听到我的心声。我脑中的对白简直是异彩纷呈。
电视剧《老友记》(Friends),又译名《六人行》,是由NBC电视台(美国全国广播公司)从1994年开播、连续播出了10年的一部幽默情景喜剧,也是美国历史上最成功、影响力最大的电视剧之一。曾获得一项金球奖,六项艾美奖,两项美国演员工会奖。全剧共236集,每集大约20分钟左右
故事主要描述了住在纽约的六个好朋友,从相识到后来一起经历了10年的生活中发生的一系列的故事。他们的职位一开始分别是数据监管员(Chandler),厨师(Monica),博物馆古生物区负责人(Ross),演员(Joey),按摩师(Phoebe),咖啡馆服务员(Rachel)。
曾在1996年1月28日创下5,300万的收视记录,2004年5月6日播出的最后一集5250万收视记录。
1.There's something that you should know. 有件事情应该让你们知道。
2.I can't stand your friends. 我受不了你的朋友。
3.I've decided to break up with Alan. 我决定跟亚伦分手。
4.Does the knuckle-cracking bother everybody? 扳关节会影响到大家吗?
5.I am a little relieved. 我松了一口气。
6.Try to accept his flaws. 尝试去接受他的缺点。
7.We're just gonna need a little time. 我们只是需要一点时间。
8.Anyone want to e it? 有人想看吗?
9.Did he mention us? 他有提到我们吗?
10.So that's it? It's over? 就这样结束了?
11.It's not that bad. 没那么糟糕。
12.I am really sorry. 真的很抱歉。
13.I could go on pretending. 我可以继续伪装。
14.What is up with the univer?! 这个世界怎么了?
15.Are you guys gonna be okay? 你们还好吧?你们不会有事吧?
16.It's not fair to me. 这对我不公平。
17.I got no reason to live! 我没有理由活下去。
18.She told me about that. 她告诉我了。
19.I just want things back. 我只想要回失去的东西。
20.Do you think that was wrong? 你觉得那样不对吗?
21.Why is it unfair? 为什么不公平?
22.There's really no easy way to say this. 真的很难启齿。
23.If I were omnipotent for a day, I want world peace, no more hunger. 如果有一天我变得全能的话, 我想要世界和平,没有饥饿。
24.I'm getting a deja vu. 我有似曾相识的感觉。
25.What would you do if you were omnipotent? 如果你变得全能,你会做什么?
26.He said he's really gonna miss you guys. 他说他会想念你们的。
27.So how'd it go? 情况怎样?
28.He's a big boy, he'll get over it. 他长大了,能熬过去的。
29.We have to talk. 我们得谈谈。
The name of the island they found me on is Lian Yu.
他们找到我的那座岛,名为炼狱
Ive been stranded here for 5years.
我在此困居了5年
Ive dreamt of my rescue every cold black night since then.
每个寒冷黑夜我都期盼着有人前来相救。
For 5 years,I have had only one thought ,one goalsurvive,survive and one day return home.
这五年里,我只有一个念头,一个目标活下去,活下去且有朝一日重返家园。
The island held many dangers.To live,I had to make mylf more than what I was,to forge mylf into a weapon.
这座岛上危机四伏。为了生存,我不断突破自己,将自己打造成一柄利器。
I am returning not the boy who was shipwrecked,but the man who will bring justice to tho who have poisoned my city.My name is Oliver Queen.
现在踏上归途的我,已不是那个遇难的男孩,而是一个为我饱受荼毒的城市带来正义的男人。我是奥利弗奎恩。
The Starling City resident was found by fishermen in the North China Sea 5 days ago.5 years after he was missing and presumed dead following the accident at a which claimed The Queens Gambit.
这位斯特林市居民于五天前在北中国海被渔民发现。五年前的海难造成金牌奎恩号沉船,奎恩也因此失踪,并被认定为已经死亡。
Queen was a regular tabloid prence and a fixture at the Starling City club scene.Shortly before his disappearance,he was acquitted of assault charges stemming from a highly publicized drunken altercation with paparazzi.
奎恩曾是八卦小报红人,也是斯特林市夜店的熟客。就在他失踪前夕,他刚从被高度关注的酒后狗仔争执案的袭击指控中开脱出来。
Queen is the son of Starling City billionaire Robert Queen,who was also on board but now officially confirmed as decead.
奎恩为本市亿万富翁罗伯特奎恩之子,遇难时罗伯特也在船上,现已正式确认其遇难身亡。
20% of his body is covered in scar tissue,cond-degree burns on his back and arms.X-rays show at least 12 fractures that never properly healed.
他身上20%的面积都被疤痕组织覆盖,背部和手臂均有二级烧伤。X光片显示至少有12处骨折未完好愈合
Has he said anything about what happened?
他提过发生的事吗?
No.Hes barely said anything.Moira,Id like you to prepare yourlf,the Oliver you lost might not be the one they found.
没有,他只字未提。莫伊拉,我希望你做好心理准备。眼前的他可能不再是你当年失踪的儿子了。
Your room is exactly as you left it,I never had heart to change a thing.
你的屋子和你离开前一模一样,我一直不忍去动任何东西。
Oliver,Its damn good to e you.Im Walter.
奥利弗,再见到你真是太高兴了。我是沃尔特。
Give me a 'for instance'. 比如说?/ 举个例子。
I got a job. 我找了份工作。
Why are you so tanned? 你怎么晒得那么黑?
I really wanted to thank you. 我真的得感谢你。
I thought we were happy. 我以为我们很快乐。
Spit! 吐出来。
Thank you for giving it to me. 谢谢你把它送给我。
Thank you for giving it back. 谢谢你把它还给我。
Why is she in the title? 为什么她会有份?
She gets a credit. 她把功劳都抢走了。
Any naua? 想呕吐吗?
I don't want to be involved in this thing. 我不想卷进这件事。
Isn't that amazing? 很神奇吧?
What are we suppod to be eing here? 我们要看什么?
Tilt your head to the left. 头向左边移。
You're gonna be an aunt. 你要当姑姑了。
It was a cheap shot. 阴招。/ 贱招。
We should do it again. 我们得再做一次。
Since when? 什么时候开始的?
Relax your hand! 手放松。
Give it to me. 把它给我。
Don't think of it as a cigarette. 不要把它当成香烟。
I feel complete. 我感到满足。
That's ridiculous! 那太荒谬了!
What did they do to you? 他们对你怎样了?
There's five hundred extra dollars in my account. 我的帐户上多了500美元。
Keep it. 你留着吧。
We're with you. 我们支持你。/ 我们站你那边。
You've been so good, for three years! 这3年来你表现很好。
爱看美剧的你爱上了它的精彩剧情还是它的帅哥美女?看上了它能帮你提升英语还是瞄上了它能陪你打发无聊时光?不管你抱着怎样的心态来观看美剧,你都会被其中某些句子深深的打动。
1.My brain in better than everybody's!
朕是全世界最聪明的人!《生活大爆炸》
2 你害我分心
You distract me. I've been distracted since the moment I met you. Becau all I can think about is how much I want to kiss you.
你害我分心。从遇见你的那一刻起,你就让我分心。因为我的脑海里满满都是想吻你的冲动。《生活大爆炸》
3.恋爱中能得到多少其实全部取决于你付出了多少
I think you might find the support you're looking for, if you realize that realtionship are a give and take.
你要知道,你在一段恋爱中能得到多少其实全部取决于你付出了多少。《生活大爆炸》
4达到目标的最好办法
The best way to achieve a goal is to devote 100% of your time and energy to it.
达到目标的最好办法就是投入自己百分之百的时间和精力去完成它。《生活大爆炸》
5你的一字一句都像是冷冷的酸雨
Your words fall like acid rain on the wounded petals of my heart.
你的一字一句都像是冷冷的酸雨在我破碎的心上胡乱地拍。《生活大爆炸》
6你上太空的时候
When you got to go space, it was hard for me. Becau it made me realize they'll just nd anyone up there.
你上太空的时候,我挺难受的。因为这让我意识到,只要是个人就能被太空总署送上去。《生活大爆炸》
7如果没有你这个朋友
If you weren't my friend, there'd be a hole in my life!
如果没有你这个朋友,我的人生会若有所失。《生活大爆炸》
8我要积极接受一切
From now on, I'm gonna say yes--yes to love, yes to adventure, yes to life, whatever it maybe, the answer's going to be yes.
这从今天起,我要积极接受一切,接受爱,接受挑战,拥抱生活,不管什么事,我都会勇敢地去接受。《生活大爆炸》
9你得有壮士断腕的勇气结束感情
You have to have the courage to end the relationship. Break it off, shake hands, walk away.I know it's hard, honey, but that's how you grow.
你得有壮士断腕的勇气结束感情。分手止损、握手道别、甩手走人。我知道这很困难,但人都是这样成长的。
10一定要珍惜那些还你身边的亲朋好友
Just make sure, you know, you appreciate tho who... who are still there for you.
你要记住,一定要珍惜那些还在你身边的亲朋好友。
本文发布于:2023-07-29 01:01:05,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/zuowen/1692723711626551.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
本文word下载地址:美剧精选经典台词.doc
本文 PDF 下载地址:美剧精选经典台词.pdf
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |