当面感谢英语翻译
1. I wish you were here(so) that I might thank you in person.
我真希望你在这里,好让我向你当面道谢。
2. Mr. I e. Thank you very much.
明白了,非常感谢。
3. Count the money on the spot.
银钱过手,当面点清。
4. Exprethanks
表示感谢
5. Blethe Lord.
感谢主
6. To thank; To be (feel) thankful; To be (feel) grateful
感谢,衷心感谢等
7. He flung the matter in my face.
他拿这事当面责难我。
8. eaten as mush or as a thin gruel.
当面糊和稀粥吃的东西。
9. Here you are, sir. Count them carefully plea!
给您,请当面点清。
10. He that fears you prent, will hate you abnt.
当面惧怕你,背后必恨你。
11. Gratitude and Respons
感谢与回答
12. My undying gratitude.
我长久的感谢
13. respond to thanks
回答对方的感谢
14. Thanks and answer
感谢和回答
15. Thanks so much.
非常感谢。
16. Thank you kindly.
衷心感谢你。
17. Be obliged to sb.
感谢(某人)
18. An expression of gratitude.
感谢感激的表示
19. Give thanks to God.
感谢上帝。
20. I thanked them personally.
我亲自感谢他们
Dear MR.
Thanks for you look in last week when i ill.Now i'm feel better ~~~. I want to e you face to face but you went on errands now.If you come back.Call me Pls~~I want to have a meeting with you.
英美人士打交道,你会发现他们在许多场合都会写感谢信。当他们收到朋友馈赠的礼物,或在困难时得到别人的帮助,或出去旅行受到盛情款待,除了当面致谢,他们还会写信以表谢意。
感谢信并无固定的格式,但是一定要提及感谢的具体原因和内容。不要千谢万谢,结果连感谢的理由都没写出来。如果收到的礼物是相册,你可以提及你不久前拍了一组照片,收到相册真是太及时了;住院时收到鲜花,可以说每天看着鲜花,神清气爽,心情顿时变得愉悦起来。过去,感谢信一般由当事人亲笔写在信纸或卡片上,然后通过传统邮***服务(因其既花钱又费时,常被称做snail mail,“蜗牛信件”)。现在,随着电子邮件的普及,它已迅速取代传统的书信和卡片。
下面这个范例是John Gu为感谢同事在自己生日那天为自己的办公室布置了喜庆的装饰物,并赠送一家餐馆礼券而写的感谢信:
范例:
Hi, everyone
I'd like to thank each of you for ma-ki-ng my birthday a great day(1).It felt really festive(2) to be surrounded by all of the decorations(3) all day!In fact, if you haven't noticed, I'm reluctant(4) to take them down.Also, your gift certificate(5) to the Real Seafood Restaurant was very generous(6) and I can assure you I will put it to good u!
Thanks so much! (7)
John
(1)英文信函的习惯是开门见山,段落的第一个句子常常是该段落的.主题句(topic ntence),"I'd like to thank each of you for ma-ki-ng my birthday a great day"很清楚地表达了写信的目的。类似的主题句还有:"Thank you for spending so much time with me during my visit to your headquarters on Monday."和"Leon and I are so grateful for your kindneduring our stay in your hou last week."
(2)festive:过节似的、喜庆的、欢乐的
(3)decorations:此处指表示喜庆的装饰物,如气球、彩条,表示幽默的漫画等。
(4)be reluctant to: 不情愿的,舍不得的
(5)gift certificate:礼券
(6)generous: 丰厚的、丰盛的、大方的
(7)结尾时可以再次向对方表示感谢。类似的句子还有:Thank you again for your time.Thank you again for your generosity.。
本文发布于:2023-07-29 00:54:13,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/zuowen/1692646741619769.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
本文word下载地址:当面感谢英语翻译.doc
本文 PDF 下载地址:当面感谢英语翻译.pdf
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |