首页 > 作文

行尸走肉第五季

更新时间:2023-03-10 13:28:36 阅读: 评论:0

怎么清除-储存卡格式化

行尸走肉第五季
2023年3月10日发(作者:鱿鱼怎么吃)些你喜欢的东西

I'll look for some stuff you like, too.

你怎么不戴帽子了

Why don't you wear your hat anymore?

那不是农夫帽 回头见吧

It's not a farming hat. See you soon?

很快就能见

Pretty soon.

他们昨天只干掉了一群

They only took out one cluster yesterday.

也许今天需要更多人手

Probably gonna need more people today.

我们也许能帮忙

Maybe we could help.

我有其他计划

I got other plans

那就是靠泥土和黄瓜

involving dirt and cucumbers

让人们丰衣足食

and keeping people fed.

如果你不想帮忙 我倒是想去

Well, if you don't want to, maybe I could.

行吗

Could I?

或许我该说

We have other plans.

是"我们俩"有其他计划

That's what I should have said.

来吧 多吃点

Come on in. There we go.

老爸

Dad...?

抱歉

I'm sorry.

我一直在努力

I've been trying.

我知道 也为你骄傲

Yeah, I know. And I'm proud.

老爸

Dad,

什么时候能把枪还给我

when can I have my gun back?

虫子能给它们补充蛋白质

Worms will give them some extra protein.

跟紧点

Stay clo.

救命 快救救我们

Help! Help! Plea, come quick!

-牢房区那边吗 -我不知道

- Cell block? - I don't know.

跟玛姬到塔里去 别磨蹭快去

Get in the tower with Maggie. Don't argue, go.

-D区有行尸 -那C区呢

- Walkers in D! - What about C?

安全 我们已经把通往墓地的门锁了

Clear. We locked the gates to the tombs.

-赫谢尔在值岗 -那就不是缺口的事

- Hershel's on guard. - It ain't a breach.

我们按计划行事

We followed the plan.

天呐

Whoa, boy.

坚持住

Hold on!

站起来

Come here.

-快走 -达里尔

- Move! - Daryl!

我来了 你没事吧

I got it. Are you bit?

快走 快出去

Go. Get out of here.

拿着枪 快走

Hold that. Go, go.

被咬了吗 快出去

Are you bit? All right, go.

快起来 躲到牢房里

Get up. Get back in the cell.

抱着

Here.

跟我来

Follow me!

跟我走 待在里面

Come with me. Stay in there.

等等 等等

Wait, wait, wait, wait!

抱紧了 走

Got you. Go!

凯伦 凯伦

Karen! Karen!

-你没事吧 -还好吧

- Are you okay? - You all right?

保持冷静

Just stay calm.

我得给你截肢 免得感染扩散

I'm gonna have to amputate your arm to stop the infection from spreading.

把牢房全部查一遍

Check all of 'em-- every cell.

我马上给你做手术

I have to do it now.

你把这个咬住

I want you to bite this.

-下面安全了吧 -对

- Are we clear down here? - Yeah.

-我们安全了吗 -是的

- We're safe? - Yeah, yeah.

上来

Up here!

没事了

It's okay.

蹲下

Get down!

谢了

Thanks.

天呐 是帕特里克

Oh, it's Patrick.

都是他们区的人

That's all of 'em.

我开始变异了 对不对

It's happening, isn't it?

你受到了惊吓

You're in shock, okay?

我想让你好好躺着

I want you just to lay back.

丽兹和米卡

Lizzie

up ?

? 我不愿长大 ?

? Nothin' ever ems to go that way ?

? 事事与愿违 ?

? I don't want to grow up ?

? 我不愿长大 ?

? Only thing to live for is today ?

? 活在当下... ?

这摇篮曲真不错

Some lullaby.

我给她唱我喜欢的歌

I just sing her what I like.

总比给她唱

Figure it's better than ashes

吓人的歌谣要好些

or cradles falling out of trees.

-糟糕 你能抱会儿她吗 -贝丝 不

- Oh, shoot. Can you hold her a cond? - Beth. Beth!

-拜托了 我满身都是萝卜渣 -不

- Plea, I'm covered in carrots. - No.

谢谢

Thanks.

准备好了吗

Ready?

开始吧

Let's go.



Go!

好了 停

All right! Hold up!

好了 走

All right, go. Go.

丽兹 它们是行尸

Lizzie, tho are walkers.

"尼克"是只行尸

Nick was a walker.

别为行尸死而难过

You don't feel bad about that walker dying.

要为你爸爸难过

You feel bad about your dad.

你爱他 但他走了

You loved him and he's gone.

是啊

Yeah.

好了

There.

我没空

Not this time.

你觉得是猪感染了他们吗

Think the pigs made them sick?

也许是我们感染了猪

Or we made the pigs sick.

我们应该离朱迪远点

I think we should stay away from Judy a while.

-以防万一 -好的

- Just in ca. - Okay.

-我也不想这样 但是 -我们必须保护她

- I don't like it, but-- - We have to protect her.

没错

Yes, we do.

-老爸 -嗯

- Hey, Dad. - Yeah?

卡萝尔在教孩子们

Carol's been teaching the kids...

怎么用武器

how to u weapons.

怎么杀行尸

How to kill.

他们的父母不知道

Their parents don't know

她也不想让你知道

and she doesn't want you to know.

我觉得你应该允许她这样做

I think you should let her.

我知道你会说这你无法决定

I know you're gonna say it's not up to you.

但你可以决定

But it can be.



Dad?

谢谢你告诉我

Thank you for telling me.

没事

Yeah.

我不会阻止她

I won't stop her.

不会告诉别人

I won't say anything.

卡尔

Carl?

石头 剪刀 布

现代汽车为您带来《行尸走肉》下集预告

Hyundai prents scenes from the next episode of The Walking Dead...

找出元凶 带来见我 你明白吗

You find out who did this and you bring them to me, you understand?

除了挖坟

Not just digging graves,

我们还可以做些什么 我们可以反击

we can do something, we can fight.

你不能这样做

I can't let you do this.

你别无选择 只要活着你就会冒险

You don't have a choice, you breathe and you risk your life.

你唯一能决定的就是为什么而冒险

The only thing you can choo is what you're risking it for.

别拦我

Don't stop me!

更多视频请登录AMC官网查看

For more video go to .



本文发布于:2023-03-10 13:28:35,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/zuowen/1678426116204479.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

本文word下载地址:行尸走肉第五季.doc

本文 PDF 下载地址:行尸走肉第五季.pdf

上一篇:小叶紫檀盆景
下一篇:返回列表
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图