2023年3月1日发(作者:怎么给u盘杀毒)过那个保安公司么? -You check over at the Price-Mart?
不招人 -Ain't hiring.
特别是被部队除名的黑人 Especially with a brother with a dishonorable discharge.
相当于在金字塔的底端 Goes right to the bottom of the pile, man.
你背着家里还要多久? How long you think you can keep this up?
直到谁给我份工作 UntiI somebody gives me a job.
不 我说的是向Kacee撒谎 No, I'm talking about lying to Kaycee.
你离开的时间够长了 Your unit's been on leave for a long damn time now.
很快她会发觉不对劲,会问起来 Pretty soon they gonna stop thinking you're lucky,and she's gonna start asking questions.
那我就得找点答案出来 Yeah,well,then I need to start finding some answers.
我正好知道有个地方要人 Look, I happen to know of an employment opportunity.
得了,我还不至于 Come on, man, you know I don't get down like that.
其实就是开卡车 -It's just driving a truck. -Yeah.
A点到B点 就这么简单 A to B. That's it.
山姆大叔教过你开卡车吧 Uncle Sam taught you how to drive trucks, didn't he?
他还教我要看清本质 Yeah. And he also taught me to look inside.
就算是非法的,也算份工作 It might be illegal, but it's also rent.
A到B,自己拿主意 A to B, your call.
-你甚至都没有让她证明... -谁? -They didn't even let her testify. -Who?
Letician Barris Letician Barris
那个警察改了口供 And that cop? Changed his story a dozen times.
我告诉你"继续生活" 你不明白吗? -What part of ''move on'' don't you get?
妈妈死后 只剩下你和我 After Mom died, when it was just you and me,
我记得我睡不着 I remember having trouble sleeping.
不知道你在哪儿 Never knowing where you were.
不过早晨醒来的时候 But when I'd wake up in the morning,
看见纸鹤放在我床边 there'd be this paper bird, an origami crane, sitting next to my bed.
我从来不知道那代表了什么 And I never knew what it meant exactly,
不过我知道 那是你让我知道 but I figured it was your way of letting me know
你在关心我 you were checking in on me.
不管怎么说 我终于知道 Anyway,I looked it up.
纸鹤代表了家庭的职责 The stands for familial obligation.
好好照顾自己 Watching out for your own.
或许该我关心关心你了 Maybe it's my turn to watch out for you.
那明天还是这个时候 So same time tomorrow.
不 他们要把我转移到别的监狱 No, man,they're transferring me to a prison
在那儿我要接受死刑 where I'll wait untiI they execute me.
我还能来探望吗? -Can I still visit?
是的 不是很远 一个叫Fox River的地方 - ain't that far. Place called Fox River.
Fox River? -Fox River?
是 -Yeah.
怎么了? Why?
没什么 Nothing.
为什么安排了四人用的餐具? How come there's four?
厄 妈妈的新朋友又要过来吃晚餐 Well, Mommy's new friend is coming over for dinner agai