九年级的同学,你们现在的英语课文学到哪里了呢?有没有学到第七单元,那你知道这一章的课文怎么翻译吗?以下内容是t7t8美文号为您带来的3篇《九年级英语上册第七单元翻译》,如果对您有一些参考与帮助,请分享给最好的朋友。
九年级英语上册第七单元翻译 篇一2a 部分翻译What does Molly think of Kathy's statements? Listen and circle A for Agree,D for Disagree or DK for Doesn't Know.
莫利认为凯西的陈述怎么样?听录音并圈出A表示同意,D表示不同意或DK表示不知道。
Kathy凯西
Molly莫利
1、 Sixteen-year-olds should not be allowed to work at night.
1、 16岁的青少年不应该被允许在晚上学习。
2、 Larry shouldn't work every night.
2、拉里不应该每天晚上都学习。
3、 He should cut his hair.
3、他应该剪头发了。
4、 He should stop wearing that silly earring.
4、他应该停止戴那个难看的耳环。
5、 He doesn't em to have many friends.
5、他看上去没有很多朋友。
2b 部分翻译Listen again What are Kathy's and Molly's reasons? Number their reasons in the correct order.
再听一遍。凯西和莫利的理由是什么?把他们的理由按正确的顺序标号。
_____It looks cool.
看起来很酷。
_____Young people need to sleep.
年轻人需要睡眠。
_____He needs to spend time with friends.
他需要和朋友们共度时光。
_____He needs time to do homework.
他需要时间写作业。
_____It doesn't look clean
它看起来不是很干净。
2c 部分翻译Make a list of things teenagers should and should not be allowed to do. Discuss your list with your partner.
列出青少年应该和不应该被允许做的事情。和你的搭档讨论你的列表。
A: Do you think teenagers should.。. ?
A:你认为青少年应该……?
B:Yes,I.。./No,I.。.
B:是的,我……/不,我……
2d 部分翻译Role-play the conversation.
角色表演对话。
Sandy: I'm really excited about eing the famous paintings by Picasso.
桑迪:要去看毕加索的著名绘画作品,我真的很激动。
Wu Lan:Me, too! I'm glad Mr. Smith cho the art muum for our school trip this year.
吴兰:我也是!我很高兴史密斯先生为今年的校外旅行选择了美术博物馆。
Sandy:I'm going to bring my new camera to take lots of photos!
桑迪:我要带上我的新照相机,照好多好多照片!
Wu Lan: Oh, no. Mr. Smith says we must not take photos. It's not allowed in the muum.
吴兰:哦,不行。史密斯先生说我们不可以照相。博物馆不允许。
Sandy:That's too bad! Do you think we may be allowed to take photos if we don't u a flash?
桑迪:太糟糕了!你说,如果我们不用闪光灯,会不会允许(我们)照相啊?
Wu Lan: Hmm.。. I think they just want to protect the paintings. So if you don't u a flash,then it may be OK.
吴兰:嗯……我觉得他们只是想保护那些绘画作品。如果不用闪光灯的话,那也许可以。
Sandy:Y≤www.≥eah. I think we should be allowed to do that. I'll bring my camera anyway.
桑迪:耶。我也觉得应该允许。不管怎样,我还是把相机带上吧。
九年级英语上册第七单元翻译 篇二ctionB
1a 部分翻译Read the questions. How often do you do the things? Write A for always, U for usually,S for sometimes and N for never. Then talk with a partner about other things you do.
读问题。你多久做一次这些事情?写A表示总是,U表示通常,S表示有时,N表示从不。然后和一个搭档讨论关于你做的其他事情。
Do you ever.。.
你曾……
1、 get to class late?
1、上课迟到?
2、 study with friends?
2、和朋友们一起学习?
3、 firush a test early?
3、提早完成考试?
4、 worry about failing a test?
4、担心考试不及格?
1b 部分翻译Talk about your answers in 1a.
谈论1a中你的答案。
A:Do you ever get to class late?
A:你曾上课迟到过吗?
B:Yes,I sometimes get to class late.
B:是的,我有时候上课迟到。
1c 部分翻译Listen and circle the things in 1a that Peter talks about.
听录音,圈出1a中彼得谈到的事情。
1d 部分翻译Listen again Match the ntence parts.
再听一遍。将这些句子的部分连起来。
1、 Peter is going to.。.
1、彼得将去……
2、 He isn't allowed to.。.
2、他不被允许……
3、 Peter wasn't allowed to.。.
3、彼得不被允许……
4、 He could.。.
4、他能……
5、 He should be allowed to.。.
5、他应该被允许……
a. take the test.
a.参加考试。
b. pass the test.
b.通过考试。
c. fail a math test.
c.数学考试不及格。
d. take the test later.
d.之后参加考试。
e. get to class late.
e.上课迟到。
1e 部分翻译Read the statements. Then discuss them with your group.
读这些陈述。然后和你的组员讨论它们。
1、 Peter should be allowed to take the test later.
1、彼得应该之后被允许参加考试。
2、 Students need strict rules.
2、学生们需要严格的规则。
3、 Parents should not be too strict with teenagers.
3、父母不应该对青少年太严厉。
A:I think Peter should.。.
A:我认为彼得应该……
B:I don't agree.
B:我不同意。
C:I think.。.
C:我认为……
九年级英语上册第七单元翻译 篇三3a 部分翻译Read the poem aloud and discuss what the title means with your partner.
大声读这首诗,并和你的搭档讨论标题的意思。
Mom Knows Best
妈妈最了解
When I was a tiny baby crying all night, my mom sang to me and stayed by my side.
当我是个小宝宝整夜哭闹的时候,妈妈依偎在我身旁,唱歌送我入梦乡,
When I was tired and hungry,she gave me food and warm arms to sleep in.
在我累了饿了的时候,妈妈给我食物,那温暖的臂膀就是我的床。
When I was two running through the field,she made sure I was safe and kept me from danger.
两岁时当我奔跑在田野上,她确保我的安全,让我远离危险。
When I fell and hurt mylf, she gave me a hug and lifted me up.
在我摔倒受伤的时候,她给我拥抱,扶我站好。
When I was ven coughing badly, she said no ice-cream for me.
七岁的我剧烈咳嗽,她说我不适合吃冰淇淋。
But I talked back loudly,"I should be allowed to eat somev Give it to me now!"
我却大声反驳:你必须同意,我就要定了!
When I was nine watching scary movies,she said it'd give me awful dreams.
九岁时我看恐怖电影,她说:这种电影会将噩梦给你带来。
But I shouted back angrily,"I should be allowed to watch it! I'm not a baby!"
我却愤怒地咆哮:我就该看这样的电影,别拿我当小孩!
When I was a teen going out with friends, she said,"Plea be back by ten! "
青少年的我开始和朋友们外出闲逛了,她叮咛道:十点以前一定要回来!
But I talked back again—"I should not be told what to do! I'm venteen now!"
我又顶嘴:我都17岁了,不需要你告诉我什么该不该!
Now I'm an adult,thinking back to tho times.
现在我长大了,回想当初的时光,
I coughed for days after eating that ice-cream
吃了冰淇淋让我咳嗽不止
And had scary dreams after watching that film.
看了恐怖电影让我噩梦连连。
I was late for school from staying out past ten.
上学迟到只因10点还在外游荡。
I regret talking back,not listening to Mom.
我真的后悔呀。后悔不该顶嘴,后悔没有听从妈妈的忠告。
Mom knows best, and for me she wanted only the best!
妈妈最了解(孩子),她只是想怎样对我最好!
3b 部分翻译Read the poem again and answer the questions.
再读一遍这首诗,回答问题。
1、 What did the mom do when the writer was a baby and a small child?
1、当作者是婴儿和小孩的时候,妈妈做了什么?
2、 Why do you think the writer talked back to his mom when he was ven and nine years old?
2、你认为为什么当作者七岁和九岁的时候顶嘴?
3、 How did the writer feel when he was a teenager and his mom said "Plea be back by ten"?
3、当作者青少年的时候,他的妈妈说“请十点以前回来”,他是什么感受?
4、 After reading the xvhole poem, how do you think the writer feels about his mom?
4、当读完整首诗的时候,你认为作者觉得他的妈妈怎么样?
3c 部分翻译Think about a time you did something even though your mom or dad told you not to do it.Share your story with your partner.
想想一段时间里你做的某事,即使你的爸爸或妈妈告诉你不要做它。和你的搭档分享你的故事。
读书破万卷下笔如有神,以上就是t7t8美文号为大家整理的3篇《九年级英语上册第七单元翻译》,希望可以启发您的一些写作思路,更多实用的范文样本、模板格式尽在t7t8美文号。
本文发布于:2023-06-20 22:46:00,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/meiwen/aef1b024f90a5029385726c34aea023d.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
本文word下载地址:九年级英语上册第七单元翻译最新3篇(九年级英语上册第七单元翻译最新3篇).doc
本文 PDF 下载地址:九年级英语上册第七单元翻译最新3篇(九年级英语上册第七单元翻译最新3篇).pdf
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |