真相探寻者-第1季第2集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

更新时间:2023-05-08 00:12:18 阅读: 评论:0

Professor Barkley, run it past me again.  巴克利教授  再和我说一遍
Soldier scans the skies above ground,  士兵盯着上方的天空
they alert us to the air raid.  发现空袭来袭就提醒我们
We fire up the Abexitron and jam their communications.  我们便启动阿贝可西特朗  屏蔽他们的通讯
The Gerrys won't know right from left.  德国人到时连东南西北都分不清
Won't it interfere with our own radios?  这不会干扰到我们自己的无线电吗
No, it'll only block the frequency it's nt to.  不  这只会阻断指定的频率
What Hitler wouldn't give to get his filthy Nazi mitts on this.  希特勒肯定愿意不惜一切代价得到这个装置
What Hitler wouldn't give to get his filthy Nazi mitts on this.  薯片
Good God.  老天
Come on, Professor Barkley, pick up.  快点  巴克利教授  快接啊
- Is this a test? - No, this is the real thing!  -这是测试吗  -不是  是真正的空袭
This is the real--  是真正的...
Is it meant to do that?  这种反应是正常的吗
Private Atkins? Private Atkins?  阿特金斯士兵  阿特金斯士兵
Alfie? Are you there?  阿尔菲  你还在吗
Professor!  教授
...nine, ven.  ...97
第一季  第二集  真相探寻者
Okay, I don't think I'm ready for this.  我觉得我还没有准备好
- You could've just had toast. - No, not the breakfast,  -你可以只吃吐司的  -我说的不是早餐
what happened at Miss Connelly's.  我是说康纳利女士家发生的事
Elton, I've been a paranormal investigator for 20 years.  艾尔顿  我做灵异现象调查员这行已经20年了
I've never en anything like we saw yesterday.  我从来没有见过昨天那种情况
The spirit dog, number five.  幽灵狗  数字5
This could finally get me into "The White Sheet."  我也许终于能凭这个上《白床单》[白纸]了
What's "The White Sheets?"  《白纸》是什么
No, no, no, "The White Sheets" is a Neo Nazi magazine.  不不不  《白纸》是新纳粹杂志
"The White Sheet" is a magazine about the paranormal.  《白床单》是超自然杂志
Two very different things. Never the twain shall meet.  完全不一样  风马牛不相及
Unless, of cour, you count the time  当然了  除了那一次
someone spotted the ghost of Reichsmarschall Hermann G?ring  有人在塔尔斯山上看到了
up on Tul Hill.  赫尔曼戈林的鬼混
Yeah, it t the paranormal world on fire.  那可是震惊了超自然界
You ready for your cond day?  准备好迎接第二天工作了吗
I'm not ready for my first day.  我还没准备好消化第一天呢
Here we go.  走吧
- A crisp? - What flavor?  -薯片要吗  -什么味的
- Uh, prawn cocktail. - Ugh, no.  -鲜虾沙拉  -不了
Suit yourlf.  随你的便
Listen, can we not have another day like yesterday?  听着  能不能不要再经历昨天那样的事了
Relax. It's not like every place we go  放轻松  我们又不是只会去
is gonna be haunted.  闹鬼的地方
Sorry. Did you say haunted?  不好意思  你刚刚是说闹鬼吗
I did. Yes.  是的
Britain's most haunted three-star hotel,  英国最猛鬼的三星旅馆
The Portland Beacon.  波特兰灯塔
Now, I thought that might peak your interest, Gus.  我就知道你可能会很感兴趣  格斯
It's nothing but a cheap tourist draw, believe me.  这肯定只是个老套的吸引游客噱头  相信
I-- I've looked into it.  我查过的
Thorough as ever.  依旧是那么周密
That is why you are my number one installer, Gus.  所以你是我的头号安装工  格斯
Ah, mea culpa.  我的错
And you, mister, are 28?  而你呢  先生  是我的第...28号
Not-- Not bad.  还...还不赖
I have to take this becau, uh,  我得接这通电话  因为
I'm breaking in a new assistant.  我正在教一个新助手
Take the day off, Dave. You're never not here, are you?  休息一天吧  戴夫  你天天都在这儿对吧
Get out of here.  赶紧走吧
Hello, Smyle, Dave speaking.  你好  斯迈尔公司  我是戴夫
Hello?  你好
Hello-- Bjorn, this has got--  你好  比约恩  这真是...
Bjorn. Bloody-- Bjorn!  比约恩  该死...比约恩
There's no way this dump is a three-star.  这垃圾堆绝对不可能是三星级酒店
This is my home.  这是我家
Oh... It's nice.  好吧  这里真不错
You e, it's nicer when you get clo.  其实近看好多了
Just want to show you something inside.  我就是想带你进去看点东西
- Can I walk on the grass? - No.  -能踩草坪吗  -不行
Elton.  艾尔顿
Elton.  艾尔顿
Hey, look at that.  你看
"The White Sheet."  《白床单》
Okay, read this.  看这篇
"The Portland Beacon is a horror-themed dump.  "波特兰灯塔就是个恐怖主题的破烂堆
Zero ghosts, but plenty of bedbugs.  没有一个鬼  床虱倒是不少
One ghoul." There's a ghoul?  一个食尸鬼"  还有食尸鬼吗
No, no, they u a five ghoul rating system.  不不  他们用食尸鬼打分  五个最高
This is not gonna be another Connelly's Nook, okay?  不会又闹康纳利隐秘角落那一出的
- Who's this? - Elton John.  -这是哪位  -艾尔顿·约翰
- Don't be facetious. - Dad, he's my new partner.  -别没正经  -爸  他是我的新搭档
- So, uh, you off out again? - Yes, yeah. Just off to work.  -你又要出门了  -对  出去工作
While I'm out, will you not go in my study?  我出去的时候  你能别进我的书房吗
It's not a study, it's the bloody dining room!  那才不是书房  那是饭厅
Anyway, I never come in here.  反正我也从来不到那里去
You say that, but sometimes when I come back,  你话是这么说  但有时我回来的时候
everything's kind of been touched and moved some.  所有东西都有被碰过或者挪动的迹象
Oh, well, maybe it's a ghost.  也许是鬼干的
Your dad ems nice.  你爸看着人不错
He's not nice, he's horrible.  他才不好  他糟透了

本文发布于:2023-05-08 00:12:18,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/99918.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:准备   可能   空袭   食尸   灯塔   工作   碰过   东西
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图