银行英语会话第7课:汇入汇款
Lesson 7 Foreign Transfer of Funds In
汇入汇款
Key Sentences
Excu me, could you plea tell me where is the counter for incoming remittance?
关键句型请问,哪里是汇入汇款柜?
Excu me, could you plea tell me where is the counter for incoming remittance?
请问,哪里是汇入汇款柜?
I'm expecting two hundred US dollars from San Francisco.Has it arrived?
我在等一笔旧金山寄来的二百元,款到了吗?
Your money has arrived.
您的汇款已经来了.
We've made a credit entry to your account.
我们已把它登记在您的账户上了.
How would you like to have it?It's very convenient to pay by check.
您想怎样支取这笔款呢?用支票付款非常方便.
Can I have it partly in RMB and partly in US dollars?
我能够部分用人民币部分用美金支取吗?
I'm sorry,sir,but the remittance has not arrived yet.
对不起,汇款还没寄到.
If it is coming by airmail,it won't arrive till tomorrow or
the day after.
若用航空寄的话,明天或后天才人到达.
If you ask your company to apply for a check drawn on the Bank of China,
如果您要求贵公司申请一张中国银行付款的汇票,
we can cash it right away.
那我们可立即兑现.
The bank can issue a banker's check drawn
那家银行能够开一张汇票,
on their correspondent here in Shanghai.
以在上海的代理行为付款行的银行汇票.
The bank can issue a banker's check drawn
那家银行能够开一张
on their correspondent here in Shanghai.
以在上海的代理行为付款行的银行汇票.
Dialogue 1
A:Excu me,could you tell me where is the counter for inward remittance?
请问,哪里是汇入款柜?
B:Yes,here it is,sir.What can I do for you?
这里就是,先生.要我帮你做什么?
A:My name is John Jones.
我的名字是约翰.琼斯.
I'm expecting ahundred pound remittance from London
我在等一笔伦敦寄予来的一百英镑的汇款
Has it arrived?
款到了吗?
B:I'll check our records,sir,but,
先生,我查查我们的记录,但
may I ask you to write down your name on this piece of paper 请您把名字写在这张纸上,行吗?
A:All right.B:Mr John Jones,sir?
好的.约翰.琼斯先生吗,先生?
A:Yes.
是的.
B:One moment,plea while I check our records.
请等一会儿,我查查看...
Yes,your money has arrived.It's one hundred pounds.
噢,您的汇款已经到了,是一百英镑.
We've made a credit entry to your account.
我们已记入在您的账户上了.
A:That's good!
好极了.
B:How would you like to have it,sir?
您想怎样支取这笔款呢,先生?
A:I'd like five traveller's checks of twenty pounds each.
我想要五张面额为二十英镑的旅行支票.
As you know it's very convenient to pay for things by check.
用支票付款非常方便,你是知道的.
B:And it's safe to carry checks with you too.Here are your checks.
并且携带支票也很安全.这是您的支票.
Have a nice day
祝您度过愉快的一天.
A:Thank you.And you too!
谢谢.同样也祝你今天愉快.
Notes
1.I'm expecting a hundred pound remittance from London.
我在等一笔伦敦寄来的一百英镑的汇款.
be expecting wait for
等待,期待,盼望
He's expecting a telephone call.
他在等一个电话.
They are expecting guests for dinner.
他们在等待客人来吃饭.
2.May I ask you to write down your name on this piece of paper?
但请您把名字写在这张纸上行吗
How do you spell your name?
您的名字怎样写?
Once again
A:Excu me,could you tell me where is the counter for inward remittance?
请问,哪里是汇入款柜?
B:Yes,here it is,sir. What can I do for you?
这里就是,先生.要我帮你做什么?
A:My name is John Jones.
我的名字是约翰.琼斯.
I'm expecting a hundred pound remittance from London.
我在等一笔伦敦寄予来的一百英镑的汇款
Has it arrived?
款到了吗?
B:I'll check our records,sir,