老友记Friends第1季第4集中英对照台词剧本

更新时间:2023-05-07 00:47:36 阅读: 评论:0

PHOEBE: Oh, that's good.
那真的很不错
- Okay. All right, Phoebe? - Okay, okay.
- 好了,菲比 - 好的
If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um,
如果我能大权在握一天我要世界和平
...no more hunger, good things for the rain forest.
不再有饥饿、保护雨林
And bigger boobs.
咪咪变大一点
Well, e, you took mine, so...
你抢走我的愿望了
Chandler, what about you?
钱德,你呢?
If I were omnipotent for a day, I'd make mylf omnipotent forever.如果我能大权在握一天我会让自己永远大权在握
Heh. See, there's always one guy.
看吧,总是有这样的人
"If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes."
〝如果我能许一个愿我的愿望是再许三个愿〞
ROSS & MONICA: Hey, Joey. - Hey, buddy.
- 乔伊 - 兄弟
What would you do if you were omnipotent?
如果你能大权在握,你要做什么?
Probably kill mylf.
可能是自杀吧
Excu me?
你说什么?
Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live, you know?如果小乔伊死了我没有理由再活下去
Joey, uh, omnipotent.
乔伊,大权在握
You are?
你是吗?
Ross,
罗斯,我…
Friends S01E04: The One with George Stephanopoulos
《老友记》第一季第4集:偷窥史帝芬·洛普诺斯
(主演:詹妮弗·安妮斯顿)
(主演:柯特妮·考克斯)
(主演:丽莎·库卓)
(主演:马特·勒布朗)
(主演:马修·派瑞)
(主演:大卫·修蒙)
(中央咖啡厅)
How does she do that?
她是怎么办到的?
I cannot sleep in a public place.
我在公共场合睡不着
Would you look at her?
你能看看她吗?
(制片:塔德·史帝文斯)
- She's so peaceful. - Yeah.
- 她睡得好香 - 对
What? What? Hi.
什么?嗨
(编剧:艾利·沙强奇)
It's okay, you know. You just nodded off again.
没事的你只是又睡着了
- Oh. - What's going on with you?
你是怎么了?
- I got no sleep last night. ROSS: Why?
- 昨晚我根本没睡 - 为什么?
(导演:詹姆斯·柏洛斯)
My grandmother has this
我奶奶交了新男友
...and they're both kind of incure in bed, so...
他们在床上摇来摇去的
And deaf.
他们都聋了
So they're constantly having to reassure each other that they're having a good time.他们不断跟对方保证他们非常快乐
You have no idea how loud they are.
你不知道他们有多吵
- You can stay with Rachel and me tonight. - Thanks.
- 今晚你可以过来跟我及瑞秋住 - 谢谢
Ninety-five, 96, 97.
九十五,96, 97
See, I told you. Less than 100 steps from our place to here.
看吧,我说得对这里离我们的公寓不到一百步
You got way too much free time, man.
你真的是太闲了
Hey, there's the birthday boy.
寿星在那里
Ross, check it out. Hockey tickets.
罗斯,看吧,曲棍球赛门票
Rangers-Penguins tonight at the Garden. We're taking you.
今晚《游骑兵队》跟《企鹅队》在花园广场比赛,我们要带你一起去
- Happy birthday, pal. - We love you, man.
- 生日快乐 - 我们爱你
It's funny, my birthday was ven months ago.
真有趣,我生日是七个月前
- So? - So I'm guessing you had an
- 所以呢? - 我猜你们多买了一张门票
...and couldn't decide which one of you got to bring a date? Huh?无法决定谁能带女伴去?
Well, aren't we Mr. The-Glass-is-Half-Empty?
对吧?悲观先生
Oh, my God. Oh.
天啊
Is today the 20th? October 20th?
今天是十月二十日?
- I was hoping you wouldn't remember. - Oh.
我还希望你不会记得
What's wrong with the 20th?
二十日有什么问题?
Eleven days before Halloween? All the good costumes are gone?
离万圣节还有十一天?所有的好服装都被租走了?
Today's the day Carol
今天是卡萝跟我
...
第一次发生
...our physical relationship.
生理关系的日子
We had x.
我们上床了
You know what? I better pass on the game.
你知道吗?我不想看比赛
I think I'm just gonna go home and think about my ex-wife and her lesbian lover.我打算回家想我的前妻跟她的同性恋爱人
The hell with hockey. Let's all do that.
管他的曲棍球,我们都那么做吧
Come on, Ross. You, me, Joey, ice?
来吧,罗斯你、我跟乔伊去看曲棍球赛?
Guys' night out? Come on, what do you say, big guy?
男生一起出去玩一晚?来吧,你觉得如何?大师哥
Huh? Huh? Huh?
呵?呵?呵?
- What are you doing? - I have no idea.
- 你在做什么? - 我不知道
Come on, Ross.
别这样,罗斯
All right, all right. Maybe it will take my mind off it.
好吧,或许这能让我忘了那些事
- You promi to buy me a big foam finger? JOEY: You got it.
- 你们保证会帮我买根假手指? - 没问题
- All right. - Look, look, look. My first paycheck.

本文发布于:2023-05-07 00:47:36,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/98654.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:看吧   回家   花园   比赛   不想   能带
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图