剧本由V信公众号v i c t o r r i i d2018施工整理~排版多样~希望对您有所帮助[美、英剧、电影、纪录片] [中英纯英]台词剧本定制也可以发邮箱*****************(自动回复)———————————该信息下载后删除页眉即可,谢谢理解与支持——————————
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in cret.
一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着
Until now.
直到现在
I know the risk. But I have to know her.
我知道很冒险但我必须要认识她
The original Johnathan Gilbert had an invention
我们的祖辈乔纳森·吉尔伯特
that was stolen by a vampire.
有一项发明被吸血鬼偷走了
Her name was Pearl.
她叫珍珠
I gave your device to Damon.
你要的那件发明我给了达蒙
Why don't you ask him for it yourlf?
你为什么不自己问他要
Mom! Mama!
妈妈妈妈
My wife Isobel spent her life
我妻子伊泽贝尔
rearching paranormal activity in this area.
毕生都在研究此地区的超自然现象
What have you done to my wife?
你对我妻子做了什么
I turned her.
我把她变成了吸血鬼
Why do l look like Katherine?
我为什么长得像凯瑟琳
You were adopted.
你是被收养的
This girl showed up,
一个女孩出现了
16 and about to give birth.
16岁临盆在即
What el do you know about her?
你还知道别的什么吗
Just Isobel.
只知道她的名字伊泽贝尔
Stop looking.
别再找了
She doesn't want to know you.
她不想和你接触
She's alive? Does that mean she'
她还活着吗那就是说她是...
Hello, Rick.
你好里克
Isobel.
伊泽贝尔
It's good to e you.
很高兴见到你
You look good.
你看起来不错
I hear that you're a high-school history teacher?听说你现在是高中历史老师
怎么样
Where have you been, Isobel?
你去哪儿了伊泽贝尔
I don't have any reasons that are gonna comfort you.
我没有任何能让你释怀的理由
I don't have any explanations that are gonna satisfy you.也没有任何能让你满意的解释
I wanted this.
这是我想要的
It's that simple?
就这么简单吗
Yeah.
是啊
You were suppod to mourn me and move on.
你本该哀悼我一段时间然后重新开始
You were my wife.
你是我妻子
And I loved you.
我爱你
How could I not arch for you?
我怎么能不找你呢
Becau I wasn't lost, Rick.
因为我并不是失踪里克
I understand that you know my daughter Elena.
我知道你认识我女儿埃琳娜
And I hear that she's been looking for me.
我听说她一直在找我
<
所以
I want you to arrange for a meeting with us.
我要你安排我们俩见一面
You
你要我...
to deliver a message?
替你传话
Yeah.
是的
去死
You lfish bitch.
你个自私的婊子
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎样
I told you.
我说过了
I'm not gonna do anything for you.
我不会帮你做事的
You better tell Elena that I want to meet,
你最好告诉埃琳娜我要见她
or I'm gonna start killing the citizens of this town one by one,不然我会一个个地杀掉小镇所有的居民
and I'm gonna start with your history students.
先从你的历史课学生下手
Got it?
懂了吗
I'm suppod to help build the Miss Mystic float
我得去帮忙装饰神秘瀑布小姐花车
for the Founder's Day parade.
创立日庆典游行要用的
If I don't, I get the wrath of Caroline.
不然的话卡罗琳会生我气的
But I wanted to check in first.
但我想先关心一下
Well, I'm doing great. Thanks for asking.
我很好谢谢关心
I'm checking on Stefan.
我是说斯特凡
Oh, him?
噢他啊
Oh. he's terrible.
他糟透了
What's the matter?
怎么了
He's just back to boring,
他又回到了无聊透顶
Strait-laced, off the junk.
拘谨克制抗争本性的衰样子
You've successfully cured him of
你成功地把他从
anything that was interesting about his personality.原本颇为有趣的本性中解救了出来
Don't forget who helped me.
别忘了某人有帮过我哦
I hate mylf.
我恨自己
Hey, did uncle John mention anything to you
你约翰叔叔有和你提过
about my field trip with the history teacher?