破产姐妹
S2E1
I respect it all, but I'll throw up.
我完全尊重这种做法,但我会吐的
I don't judge.
我很开明的
I am not at all emotional about it.
我情绪平和,⼀点也不激动
'Cau you never tell a man in prison no. He could hang himlf with his belt.
不可以拒绝坐牢的⼈,他会上吊⾃尽的
Do not give me that look.
别⽤那种眼神看我
Quick, how's my hairnet?
快看看我发罩怎么样
It's all getting a little ten.
这有点太剑拔弩张了
Be more nsitive and stuff.
考虑⼀下别⼈的⼼情
Just wanted to pick your brain.
只想听听你的意见
Even if I could bring mylf to go through all that, we need every penny we have for the cupcake business.
就算我能够忍受出席的痛苦,但我们真得省下每⼀分钱来⽤于⼩蛋糕事业
I u the box our soap comes in as a wallet.
我⽤肥皂包装盒当钱包呢
It was either that, or he was hitting on me, which, I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't hate. 不是暗指有钱就是在对我放电,坦⽩说,那样也不赖
Nancy Drew
神探南茜
You're telling me the man who invented a way to defraud most of New York isn't as clever as a stone 12-year-old with a butter knife?
你觉得⼀个能够骗尽⼤半个纽约的天才想不到⼀个12岁嗑药妹能想出的法⼦吗
I'm the boss of you.
我是你⽼⼤
I know I'm a brunette, but do I have bangs?
我可以扮个褐发妞,但要刘海吗
Born with a silver spoon in your mouth.
含着银汤匙出⽣
Eh, six of one.
半⽄⼋两啦
You do so much with so little fabric.
少少的布料,⼤⼤的美丽
Golden shower.
黄⾦淋浴**(piss in the mouth)
Yolo!
那是哟
Back out now, ladies. I'm a paddle bitch.
放弃吧,⼥⼠们,我乃竞价⼩贱哥
Well, I'm a bitch bitch.
我还是贱贱姐呢
Jet skis.
⽔上摩托车
Which, for anyone who might be watching my lips, we were going to give all to charity.
致所有可能读我唇语的⼈,我们将要拿那笔钱去做公益
No matter how hard the circumstances, you could get over any hurdle.
⽆论境况多糟糕,你都能跨过任何难关
I now e how that could've happened to him.
这会⼉我看出他为何会有今⽇了
I'm pisd as hell.
我还在⽣⽓呢
S2E2
Twitter is stupid. And Instagram is twitter for people who can't read. 推特已经够蠢了,⽽图⽚分享⽹,就是给不识字的⼈⽤的推特
Nothing wor than a cake tea. Ask any man.
敢说不敢做的⼈最差劲了,不信随便找个男⼈问问
Everything's gonna work out.
⼀切都会⽔到渠成的
Been there, done that.
我亲⾝体验过了
Luddites.
卢德分⼦:19世纪对抗⼯业⾰命反对机械代替⼈⼒的⼈们
Oh, blegh!
恶⼼啊
There is no luck. There is only work.【Keep in mind】
幸运是不存在的,努⼒才是硬道理
It's limp, anemic, and lackluster.
这项链没个性,没活⼒,没光泽
Just got a little damp.
有点⼩兴奋
Never would've happened if I had had my necklace.
如果我的幸运项链在的话,就不会发⽣这种事了
Might as well face it.
借此⾯对现实吧
You and I are on our own.
我们俩只能⾃⾷其⼒
What kind of freaks deface a cupcake machine?
怎么会有变态想要乱喷⼩蛋糕机啊
We can add this Earl bonus money to our cupcake business total. 我们可以把厄尔给我们的额外收⼊加到⼩蛋糕⽣意基⾦⾥Yeah, that 150 will really put a dent in the 250,000 we need.
加上那150块,咱们离⽬标⼜近了⼀“⼤”步呢
Mushroom growing on our bathroom rug
浴室地毯上长的⼩蘑菇
Do you wanna know the real reason I thought this necklace was so lucky? 你想知道我认为它是幸运项链的真正原因么
I was wearing it the day I met you.
遇见你的那天,我就戴着它
Pearl necklace
珍珠项链**[men]
Just when I thought I was out, she pulls me back in again.
我本已绝望,她⼜重燃我希望之⽕
S2E3
You're in my hou now, bitch.
敢在太岁头上动⼟,狗东西
I wish I hadn't en it.
亮瞎狗眼【⽆法直视】
Fart cushions are funny.
放屁垫果然搞笑
That was very uncharacteristic of me.
那完全不是平时的我嘛
So now you just know everything about life?
所以你已经看透⼈间百态了吗
Without the attitude and the fidgety exhaling.
态度好点,少唧唧歪歪
He's in love with a pretty girl who his rival tries to kill them
他会爱上漂亮⼥⼈,⽽敌⼈会试图杀了他们
Partial nudity
半裸镜头
Product placement
植⼊式⼴告
Dope explosions
爆炸场⾯
Hans Zimmer
好莱坞知名电影配乐家
Yelling at the screen is the best part of going to the movies, and more white people should learn that.冲着屏幕嚷嚷是看电影最爽的部分,你们⽩⼈该学着点
We'll stop if it hurts.
如果你疼我们就停下
Every now and then, on our own behalf we do put ourlves cond
但我要为咱俩说句公道话,我们偶尔也为对⽅着想
The Wiz
绿野仙踪[绿野先尿](wiz = pee )
Sometimes people bug me, and I need some time away.
有时候⼈们让我⼼烦,⽽我需要静⼀静
We're gonna hang sometime.
改天⼀起粗去玩
You got my eye on you.
你赢得了我的注意哟
S2E4
Bitch needs to take it down a notch.
那贱⼈⽓焰不该这么嚣张
They're moist, delicious, creamy.
⽔嫩,味美,奶油多
You just put everything into perspective.
你看待事物总是有独到见解
I thought Google eliminated the need to ask question out loud, but fine.我还以为有了⾕歌之后,就不会有⼈随⼝问蠢问题,但没关系
The world's a dead-end and nothing good happens ever to anyone.
⼈⽣就是个死胡同,好事永不降临
Flat iron
直板夹
Fist bumping
击拳
Bring my "A" game
⽤尽全⼒
Force of habit
职业病
Bring your own brand.
打出⾃⼰的品牌特⾊
We are screwed.
我们死定了
Slow and steady.【like it】
稳扎稳打
S2E5
Nighty night.
晚安咯
You have discipline.
你有⾃控能⼒
Keep an open dialogue.
开诚布公
Dress for the job you want, not the job you have. 佛靠⾦装,⼈靠⾐装We have to be grown-ups about this.
我们得⽤成熟的⼼态来对待
A gin and juice box
⼀盒琴酒混合果汁
That brand of put-down humor
那种嘲笑⼈的幽默
It's so wrong it's right.【Yolo! 】
⼤家就爱重⼝的