面试银行的英语问题及答复
1. What is important to you in a job?
Challenge, the feeling of aomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution.
2. Why do you want to work for this organization?
Its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions.
3. Why should we employ you? (我们为什么要雇佣你?)
My academic preparation, job skills, and enthusiasm about working for the firm.
4. If we hire you, how long will you stay with us? (你打算跟我们工作多久?) As long as my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace consistent with my abilities〖职务随能力增长而相应提高〗.
5. What are your greatest strengths〖最大优点〗? I can e what needs to be done and do it.
Im willing to make decisions. (能当机立断。) I work well with others. (我和他人容易共事。) I can organi
ze my time efficiently.
6. What are your greatest weakness〖最大缺点〗?
I tend to drive mylf too hard. (我有时对自己要求过于严格。)
I expect others to perform beyond their capacities. (我对别人的能力期望过高。) I like to e a job done quickly. (我喜欢速战速决。)
Q: Can you ll yourlf in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my
analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和,我觉得我对所从事的每一个工程都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与
人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你
目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
A:I have been working as a puter programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting
and provide software support.
我五年的电脑程序员。详细地说,我做系统分析,解决问
题以及软件供给方面的支持。
Q:Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it。
我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果时机来临,我会抓住。
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
我觉得目前的工作,已经到达顶峰,即没有升迁时机。
Q:How do you rate yourlf as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and petent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A:With my tworking experience, I am confident that I can relate to colleagues very well.
依我的工作经历,我相信能与同事相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization? 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何奉献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
我已经完成三个新工程,我相信我能将我的经历用在这份工作上。
Q:What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your pany in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的奉献。
Q:What make you think you would be a suess in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A:My graduate school training bined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be suessful.
我在研究所的训练,加上工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
你是一位可以同时承当数项工作的人吗? 你能承受工作上的压
力吗?
A:The trait is needed in my currentor previous position
and I know I can handle it well.
这种特点就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自
如。
Q:What is your strongest traits? 你个性上最大的特点是什么? A:Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。
A:Adaptability and n of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位老实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友
都很关心。
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, nsitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和
有决心的人。
Q:What personality traits do you admire?
你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going. 老实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: I like people who posss the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改良我的行政管理方式。
Q:How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理别人的批评?
A:Silence is golden. Just dont say anything; otherwi the situation could bee wor. I do, however, aept constructive criticism.
沈默是金。不必说什么,否那么情况更糟,不过我会承受建立性的批评。
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在工作中,什么事令你不快乐?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。