Flipped-怦然心动-中英对照剧本

更新时间:2023-05-03 05:54:00 阅读: 评论:0

1--All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone.我只希望朱莉贝克能离我远点
2--It all began in the summer of1957,before the start of cond grade.故事始于一年级暑假1957年的夏天
3--Here we are.我们到家啦
4--What do you guys think?I like this place.你们觉得这里怎么样?我挺喜欢的5--
It's cool.Uh,what color is my room?很赞呢我的房间是什么颜色?
6--Just you wait.别急嘛
7--Let's e what's inside.Hey,come on,buddy Bryce.咱们进去瞧瞧嘿布莱斯8-
-Why don't,uh,you and I go help unload the van过来给我搭把手搬东西
9--and the womenfolk here can get in the kitchen and start tting up.让姑娘们去整理厨房
吧10--Okay,Dad.好的老爸
11--For me,it was the beginning of what would be于我而言这意味着我从此步入了
12--more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort.长达五年的不安与逃避生
涯13--Hi,I'm Juli Baker.Hey,hey,what are you doing?嗨我是朱莉贝克喂喂喂你干嘛呢?14--Don't you want some help?要我帮忙吗?
15--No.There's some valuable things in there.不必了那里面都是贵重物
品16--How about this one?No,no,no.那我就搬这个吧不用了
17--Run home.Your mother's probably wondering where you are.赶紧回家吧你妈妈没准在找你
呢18--Oh,no,my mom knows where I am.She said it's fine.没关系我妈妈知道我在哪她同意我
过来19--It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hi玫瑰照片大图 nt.显然这姑娘也太不识趣了
20--It's crowded in here with three people.I don't mind.咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧不要紧啊
21--Of any kind.You wanna push this one together?毫无自知之明我们一起推吧?22--Bryce,
isn't it time for you to go help your mother?布莱斯你妈妈还等着你去帮忙吧?23--Oh,yeah.
是啊是啊
24--I mean,nothing would stop her.我真是拿她没辙
25--I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened.我终于忍无可忍这时候诡异的事情却发生了
26--I couldn't believe it.我真是难以置信
27--There I was holding hands with this strange girl.我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手
28--How did I get into this mess?Well,hello.我咋就惹上了这种麻烦?你好呀
29--I e you've met my son看来你已经认识我儿子了
30--Finally,I did the only manly thing available when you're7years old.我不得不使出7岁男生仅有的气概
31--However,my troubles were far from over.然而还有一大串的麻烦等着我
32--The minute I walked into Miss Yelson's classroom就在我走进叶尔森老师的教室
时33--Bryce?You're here.布莱火神山和雷神山 斯?你也在这啊
34--it was clear:很显然
35--School would not be a sanctuary.即使在学校也无法逃脱她的魔
掌36--Hey,Bryce,where's your girlfriend?嘿布莱斯你女朋友呢?
37--I was branded for life.枉我一世英名啊
38--Hey,Bryce,why don't you ask her to marry you?嘿布莱斯你咋不向她求婚呢?
39--Bryce and Juli sitting in a tree布莱斯和朱莉爬上树梢
40--K-l-S-S-l-N-G卿卿我我甜如蜜41--My first year in town was a disaster.
搬来镇上的第一年简直就是场灾难
42--Look at them.瞧那小两口呀
43--And the next three weren't much better.接下来的三年也不尽如人意
44--But finally,in the sixth grade,I took action.就这么捱到了六年级我总算不再坐以待毙
45--I hatched the plan.想到了一个大狠招
46--Sherry.雪利
47--Sherry,wait up.雪利等一下
48--Hi,Bryce.Heh.嗨布莱斯49--I asked out Sherry Stalls.
我向雪利斯道尔斯展开攻势
50--I was wondering if you wanted to go我想问你愿不愿意...
51--To full appreciate the brilliance of this plan这个招数的绝妙之处在于
52--you have to understand that Juli hated Sherry Stalls雪利斯道尔斯是朱莉的眼中钉
53--though I never understood why.但我始终想不通其中的缘由
54--Sherry was nice,friendly and she had a lot of hair.雪利长发飘飘为人和善
55--At first,my mother wouldn't let me get my ears pierced,but I begged我妈之前一直不让我打耳洞后来我拼命求她
56--The idea was that Sherry would eat with me我原本一心指望只要和雪利吃吃饭
57--maybe we'd walk around together,and hopefully Juli would lo interest.散散步就能让朱莉知难而退
58--But I still can't get t化妆教学 he hoops till I'm16.她还是脸上长痦子 不允许我16岁前打耳洞
59--Oh,that's a shame.太可惜了
60--So Melanie wanted to get her ears pierced,米娜妮也想打耳洞
61--but of cour her mother said no.但她老妈也不是省油的灯
62--So she threw a fit她就在家大发雷霆
63--and smashed her Johnny Mathis Greatest Hits album把约翰尼马蒂斯的精选辑给砸了
64--and she got grounded,结果就被禁足了
65--so now she can't come to my pajama sleepover party.连我的睡衣派对都来不
了66--Things were unfolding quite nicely.事情进展相当顺利
67--What are you doing for your science project?你的科学实验打算怎么做?
68--That is,until my suppod best friend,Garrett Einbinder直到我所谓的挚友加利特埃恩德
69--took an interest in Sherry himlf.开始打起了雪利的主意
70--I was thinking of showing how split ends react我想展示各种护发素
71--with different hair conditioners.如何修复头发分叉
72--That's fascinating.太棒了
73--Loyalty gave way to desire and Garrett,the turncoat俗话说得好重色必轻友加利特这个叛
徒74--told Sherry 大雪习俗 what I was up to.向雪利全盘托出我的计划
75--Jerk.混蛋
76--She didn't take it well.她自然很是生气
77--Word got back to Juli,至于朱莉
78--and pretty soon she started up with the goo-goo eyes again.她自然又开始对我故技重
施79--Only this time it was wor.而且还变本加厉
80--She started sniffing me.居然开始嗅我
81--That's right,sniffing me.你没听错她居然用鼻子嗅我
82--What was that all about?搞什么飞机啊?
83--My only consolation was that next year would be different.我只能期望来年能摆脱魔掌
84--Junior high,bigger school.但愿升入初中后
85--Maybe we'd be in different class不用再和她同班86--
and it would finally,finally be over.彻底结束我的噩梦
87--The first day I met Bryce Loski,I flipped.见到布莱斯罗斯基的第一眼我便怦然心动了
88--It was tho eyes,something in tho dazzling eyes.他的双眸让我如痴如醉
89--You wanna push this one together?我们一起推吧?
90--His family had just moved into the neighborhood那时候他们刚搬到我家隔壁
91--and I'd gone over to help them.我过去帮他们搬东西
92--I'd been in the van all of two minutes我在车里刚呆了2分钟93--
when his dad nt him off to help his mom.他老爸就让她去帮他妈妈94-
-I could e he didn't wanna go.我知道他并不想离开
95--So I chad after him to e于是我追上前去
96--if we could play a little before he got trapped inside.问他能不能先玩一会再进
屋97--The next thing I know,he's holding my hand接着他便用力握着我的手
98--and looking right into my eyes.与我深情凝视
99--My heart stopped.那一刹那我的心停止了跳动
100--Was this it?这一刻到来了吗?
101--Would this be my first kiss?是时候迎来我的初吻了吗?
102--But then his mother came out.Well,hello.没想到他妈妈却出来了你好呀
103--And he was so embarrasd,his cheeks turned completely red.他感到无比羞愧脸都红了
104--I went to bed that night thinking of the kiss that might have been.那晚我躺在床上不停幻想初吻的场景
105--I mean,it was clear he had feelings for me,我知道他对我动心了
106--but he was just too shy to show them.只是怯于表达爱意107--
My mother said boys were like that.妈妈说过男孩子都会这样108--
So I decided to help him out.我决定帮他克服心中的恐惧109--Bryce?
You're here.布莱斯?你也在这啊
110--I would give him plenty of opportunity to get over his shyness.我会竭尽所能帮他彻底释放自我111--By the sixth grade,I'd learned to control mylf.六年级那年我学着有所收敛
112--Then Sherry Stalls entered the picture.没想到半路却杀出个雪利斯道尔斯
113包师语 --Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny,gossipy,backstabbing flirt.雪利斯道尔斯就是一人尽可夫的长舌妇
114--All hair and no substance.头发长见识短
115--And there she was而且她竟然...
116--holding hands with Bryce.My Bryce.和布莱斯十指紧扣那可是我家布莱斯
117--The one who was walking around with my first kiss.我的初吻白马王子
118--My solution was to ignore her.I knew a boy of Bryce's caliber我决定对她视而不见依照布莱斯的品性
119--would eventually e through a shallow conniver like Sherry Stalls.总有一天能意识到雪利有多浅薄无知
120--It took all of a week.They broke up at recess.如我所料他俩一周后便分手了
121--She didn't take it well.她也不看看自己几斤几两122--Now that Bryce was out
of Sherry's evil clutches,自从布莱斯摆脱了朱莉的魔掌123--he started being nicer
to me.对我也变得更为友善
124--Hi,Juli.Hi,Bryce.嗨朱莉嗨布莱斯125--
He was so shy and so cute他如此腼腆可人
126--and his hair,it smelled like wa抚恤金标准 termelon.他的发丝间弥漫着西瓜的香
氛127--I couldn't get enough of it.我简直如痴如醉
128--I spent the whole year cretly sniffing watermelon整整一年我都沉浸在这迷人的芬芳里
129--and wondering if I was ever going to get my kiss.期盼着何时能迎来我的初吻130--
Seventh grade brought changes,all right.升入初一后生活开始有所改观
131--But the biggest one didn't happen at school.但最大的变化并非学校
132--It happened at home.而是出现在家中
133--My grandfather came to live with us.外公搬来与我们同住
134--Mom said he stared like that becau he misd Grandma.妈妈说他是过于思念外婆才会如此迷惘
135--That was not something Grandpa would ever talk about with me.但他怎么可能对我推心置腹呢136--As a matter of fact,he never talked about much of anything with me.其实他在我面前总是沉默寡言137--That is,until Juli appeared in the local newspaper.直到朱莉的名字登上了当地报纸
138--Oh,Bryce.May I speak with you?What?布莱斯能和你聊聊吗?有事吗?
139--Have a at,son.坐吧孩子
140--Tell me about your friend Juli Baker.跟我说说你的朋友朱莉贝克
吧141--Juli.She's not exactly my friend.其实朱莉算不上是我朋友
142--Oh.Why's that?为什么呢?
143--Why do you wanna know?你怎么突然问这个?
144--Now,Juli Baker did not wind up in The Mayfield Times朱莉贝克登上梅菲尔德时
报145--for being an eighth-grade Einstein.可不是因为她天赋异禀
146--No,she got front-page coverage becau she refud而是因为她赖在无花果树
上147--to climb out of a sycamore tree.死活不肯下来
148--Juli Baker and that stupid sycamore tree.朱莉贝克和那棵白痴无花果
树149--She always thought it was God's gift她认为那棵树
150--to our little corner of the univer.是上帝对我们的恩赐
151--Hey,Bryce.Wanna come climb the tree with me and my brothers?嘿布莱斯过来和我们一起爬树不?
152--No,thanks.不了谢谢
153--Bryce.Come up here.It's fun.布莱斯快上来嘛很好玩的
154--You can e everything.I can't.可以看到全世界呢我没商业税收 空
155--My dad needs me to help him fix我爸爸让我帮他去修...
156--a thing.修东西
157--That's all I needed.拉倒吧158--Climb up a tree with Juli Baker.我
才不要和朱莉贝克一起爬树呢
159--I'd be dragged right back into the cond grade.我可不想重温二年级的噩梦
160--Bryce and Juli sitting in a tree.布莱斯和朱莉爬上树梢
161--Why don't you just make me eat lima beans for the rest of my life.我宁可下半辈子吃青豆度
日162--It's three blocks away.还有三个街区就来了
163--Two b以书为话题的作文 locks.只剩两个喽
164--One block away.还有最后一个
165--Like that's valuable information.I hate it when she does that.还真把自己当回事最受不了她这种人了
166--I like to think there's at least a chance the bus won't show.真希望校车哪天能罢工
167--I think the tree looks particularly beautiful in this light.Don't you?这棵树在晨曦中显得尤为美丽你说对么?
168--If by"beautiful"you mean"unbelievably ugly,"如果你所谓的美丽是指奇丑无
比169--then,yes,I would agree.那我绝对赞成
170--You're just visually challenged.I feel sorry for you.你眼神不太好吧我真同情
你171--"Visually challenged"?眼神不太好?
172--"Visually challenged"?眼神不太好?
173--This from the girl who lived in a hou她家不也是街坊邻里的笑柄么
174--that was the joke of the neighborhood?居然敢这么说我?
175--They had bushes growing over windows and weeds all over the place.灌木爬满了窗台门前杂草丛生
176--It bugged my dad bigtime.我老爸为此很是不爽
177--Oh,there he is.哟快瞧瞧
178--The bricklayer who thinks he's a painter.砌墙工当自己是大画家
呢179--That truck's not ugly enough in real life?嫌那破车不够寒碜
180--He's gotta make a painting of it?还得画幅画裱起来?
181--No,he does landscapes.Sells them at the county fair.人家的风景画可是集市上的抢手
货182--People say they're beautiful.大家都夸赞他呢
183--Landscapes?Let me tell you something.风景画?要我说吧184--
The world would have more beauty in it他要是能把院子拾掇拾掇
185--if he'd do a little landscaping on that piece of crap he calls a yard.这个世界一定会更加美好
186--I feel bad for his wife.She married a dreamer.我真同情他老婆嫁了这么个幻想家
187--Becau of that,one of the two of them will always be unhappy.梦想与现实间的冲突总得有一个人来承受
188--Yeah,fine.But why do we have to be unhappy?没错可为啥要殃及无辜呢?
189--As annoying as the yard was to my dad和朱莉贝克成天赖在树上相比
190--it was nothing compared to how annoying Juli Baker was in that tree.她家那院子其实也不见得有多惹人生厌
191--Three blocks away.还有三个街区哦
192--Every morning we had to listen to the sound每天早上我们都不得不忍受
193--of her blow-by-blow traffic report.她极为啰嗦的交通播报
194--Two blocks.还有两个了
195--There you go.到喽
196--Why do they call it The Three Stooges?为什么要叫"三个臭皮匠"呢?
197--I mean,there's five of them.What?明明有五个人啊什么?
198--Well,yeah,there's Moe,Larry,Curly,Shemp and Curly Joe.你看啊莫伊拉里克里谢普和卷毛乔伊
199--Yeah,but they only have three at a time.Yeah.可每场戏却只有三个人是啊
200--You know,I hate Curly Joe.I mean,he shouldn't even be a Stooge.我讨厌卷毛乔伊他哪算得上臭皮匠呢
201--Listen,girl,I'm this clo to calling the police.姑娘我可要报警了
202--You are trespassing and obstructing progress on a contracted job.你侵犯私人土地妨碍施工
203--What's going on?Either you come down怎么了?你最好自己下来
204--or we're gonna cut you down.You guys,come up here with me.要不我们就砍树了你们赶紧上来吧

本文发布于:2023-05-03 05:54:00,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/93674.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:妈妈   开始   姑娘   初吻   知道   不想
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图