英语简单对话带翻译

更新时间:2023-05-03 04:38:37 阅读: 评论:0

英语简单对话带翻译
:电视
Todd: Marika let's talk about television.
茉莉,我们来聊聊电视。
Marika: OK.
好的。
Todd: Do you like to watch a lot of TV?
你喜欢经常看电视吗?
Marika: Yeah, I watch a lot of TV.
是的,我经常看电视。
Todd: Now you've been in Japan for awhile. Do yo watch TV in English or in Japane?
你现在在结婚证婚人讲话稿 日菠萝蜜心经 本已经有一段时间了。你是看英语电视节目还是看日语电视节目?
Marika: I watch TV in Japane, but if it's on in 车载mp3 English I will watch it in Engl七夕吃什么 ish. Yeah, I'm the same way.
我看日语节目,但如果有英语的我就看英语节目。是的,我也是。
Todd: Um, how good is your comprehension? How much can you understand?
你的日语对话能力怎么样?你能听懂多少?
Marika: If it's a drama I can understand most of what's happening, and definitely the story, but if a talk show and there's young people on and
there're speaking fast, with a lot of slang, I
don't reallyunderstand a lot of what they're saying, although I might know what topic they're discussing, I won't know what exactly their stand is.
如果是戏剧,我能看懂,明白故事情节,但如果是脱口秀节目,而且有年轻人在节目上说得很快,用
很多俚语,我就不太懂他们在说些什么了。虽然我能大致明白他们所讨论的节目主题,但我不明白他们是什么立场。
Todd: Do you think that TV is bad for people?
你认为电视会对人有坏的影响吗?
Marika: Yeah, I think that TV is bad for people. It's really bad.
是的,我认为电视对人会产生不好的影响,很坏的影响。
?
为什么?
Marika: Becau instead of reading a book or doing something outs微信营销案例分析 ide, or doing somethingproductive you just sit in front of a TV and absorb bad 小寿星 information or things that don't really help,
help you learn anything probably, although Japane television I think does have a lot of good documentaries and a lot of informative television programs.
因为人们不再读书,进行户外运动,或者做其他富有成效的事,而是坐在电视机前吸收一些没有帮助的信息,吸收那些你学不到任何东西的信息。但我认为日本电视节目中有许多好的纪录片和有意义的电视节目。
:天气
Todd: Hey, James!
嗨,詹姆斯!
James: Yeah!
嗨!
Todd: Let's talk about asons.
我们来聊一聊季节。
James: OK.
好的。
Todd: James, what is your favorite ason?
詹姆斯,你最喜欢的季节是什么?
James: My favorite ason is spring.
我最喜欢的是春天。
Todd: Yeah, why is that?
为什么是春天?
James: Becau it's not so cold but it's not so hot that I'm sweating on the train. I can go to the beach. I can relax with my friends outside. It's very nice.
因为春天的天气不是很冷也不是很热,参加训练正合适。我还能去海边玩儿,和我的朋友一起出去。天气非常好。
Todd: OK. What is your least favorite ason?
好的,你最不喜欢的季节是什么?
James: My least favorite ason in Japan is the rainy ason ...becau I don't like rain at all.
我最不喜欢的是日本的雨季……韩国的英文 因为我一点儿都不喜欢雨。
Todd: OK. What ason are we in right now?
好的。我们现在正处于什么季节?
James: Right now it is the very end of winter. It is just starting to become spring.
现在正是冬天的末尾,我们即将迎来春天。
Todd: What's the weather like today?
今天的天气怎么样呢?
James: Today, it's very sunny. It's a little cool. A little breezy. It's very nice. I enjoy it.
今天天气很晴朗,威风,有一点冷。今天天气很好,我很喜欢。
:驾驶
Todd: OK, Hello!
你好!
Jeanna: Hello!
你好!
Todd: We're back. What would you like to talk about?
今天你要谈些什么?
Jeanna: Driving.
开车。
Todd: OK. Tell us about driving.
好的。跟我们谈谈驾驶。
Jeanna: Well, I'm gonna get my permit soon and then I get to drive. I'm really looking forward to that. It's kind of the start of being independent.
我马上就拿到驾驶许可证了。我真的很期待能开车。这样我就能慢慢开始独立了。
Todd: Yeah, I hear you, so you say permit, is that the same thing as a licen?
是的,你说快拿到许可证了,它和驾照一样吗?
Jeanna: N关于战争的电影 o, you have to have your permit six months before you can get a licen.
不一样,要先拿到许可证,六个月后才能拿驾照。
Todd: Oh, really. How do you get a permit?
真的。怎样拿到许可证?
Jeanna: You have to take driving school, then you have to go to the DMV and take a test.
你要上驾驶学校,接着要去DMV接受测试。
Todd: OK. What is the DMV?
什么是DMV?
Jeanna: The Department of Motor Vehicles.
DMV就是机动车辆管理局。
Todd: OK, and they give you your licen of permit so you can drive. OK, when you have a driver'slicen what places do you want to go to?
DMV发给你许可证,这样你就可以开车了。好的,等你有了驾驶证,你想去哪?    Jeanna: To e my friends and to hang out, just to school and back.
我可以去看看我的朋友,和他们一起出去,开车上下学。
Todd: OK, nice, so do you have a car right now?
很棒,你现在有车吗?
Jeanna: No.
没有。
Todd: OK, are you saving?
那你在攒钱吗?
Jeanna: Yeah!
是的!
:英伦生活
Todd: Hello!
你好!
Tara: Hello!
你好!
Todd: Can you say your name plea?
能告诉我们你的名字吗?
Tara: OK, my name is Tara.
我的名字是塔拉。
Todd: And, where are you from?
你来自哪里?
Tara: I'm from England. I'm from Redding.
我来自英国Redding。
Todd: Redding! OK. Where is Redding in England?

本文发布于:2023-05-03 04:38:37,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/93611.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:驾驶   认为   吸收
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图