女巫 The Witches-电影-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

更新时间:2023-08-10 16:28:16 阅读: 评论:0

All right, then.  好了
Where were we?  我们说到哪了
Oh, yeah, that's right. Now I remember.  对了  想起来了
"A note about witches."  "女巫二三事"
See, here's the thing about them.  关于女巫你们得知道
They're real!  她们是真的
Witches are as real as a rock in your shoe.  女巫千真万确存在
That's the first thing you need to know.  这是第一件事
The cond thing you need to know,  你们得知道的第二件事就是
they're here!  她们就在这里
And they live   隐匿于我们当中
side by side, with humans.  和人类共同生活
In every big city, in every small town.  不论是大城市  还是小乡镇
For all you know,  谁知道呢
a witch might be living right next door to you right now.  说不定你家隔壁就住着女巫
breathless是什么意思They everywhere!  她们无处不在
A witch might be a nur,  护士可能是女巫
or your teacher,  老师也可能是
and you can bet your sweet patootie  你最好相信我说的
that friendly, little old lady on the bus offering you  公车上那个送你美味的盐水太妃糖的
a delicious piece of salt water taffy  看似友善的小老太婆
is a witch.  也是个女巫
And here's the most important thing.  而最重要的一点
The most important thing.  最重要的一点是
Witches hate children!  女巫对小孩恨之入骨
A witch spends all her time  女巫每时每刻
thinking up ways to destroy children.  都在思考消灭小孩的法子
That's all she thinks about.  她满脑子就只有这一件事
"How will I squish this horrible child?"  "我该怎么压扁这个可恶的小孩"
A witch gets the same pleasure from squishing a child  女巫从压扁小孩当中获得的乐趣
无与伦比英文as you get from eating a bowl of ice cream  正如你们吃冰淇淋所获得的欢乐一样
covered in butterscotch syrup,  冰淇淋上洒满奶油糖浆
with whipped cream,  再加点奶油
chopped nuts,  坚果碎
and a cherry on top.  顶上再放颗樱桃
obviouslyMy story begins during the last month of 1968.  我的故事始于1968年的最后一个月
Believe it or not, I was once a young boy.  相信吗  我曾经是个小男孩
A boy with a mother and a father.  有爸爸妈妈的小男孩
We lived in Chicago.  我们那时住在芝加哥
And it snows a lot at Christmas time.  圣诞时分经常下雪
Tricky thing with snow is, it's slippery.  雪最令人头疼的一点就是  它很滑
- Take the front! This way! - Mom?  -去前面  这边  -妈妈
- I was wearing my at belt. - Dad?  -我系了安全带  -爸爸
Mom!  妈妈
Mama and Daddy weren't.  可我爸妈没系
Mama! Dad!  妈妈  爸爸
Mommy! Dad!  妈妈  爸爸
Let's get you out of here.  我们救你出来
It was during my eighth Christmas  在我八岁的圣诞节
that I lost my mother and father.  我失去了父母
My   我的乖孩子
Grandma.  外婆
Grandma's here.  外婆来了
You gonna be all right.  你会没事的
Here, let me look at you.  来  让我看看你
shooin
I'mma get you out of here.  我带你走吧
I packed your things, I'm gonna take you home.  你的东西都收拾好了  我带你回家
Home? To my hou?  回家  回我家吗
No, darling.  不  亲爱的
Home to my hou.  回外婆家
Need any help bringing the bags inside, sister?  需要我帮你把东西拎进去吗  姐妹
Oh, no, thank you, Reginald.  谢谢  不用了  雷吉纳德
You've done enough already.  你帮的忙够多了
Running into you at the bus station was a godnd.  在车站遇见你一定是天意
I'm much obliged.  我十分感激
My pleasure.  乐意效劳
I'll e you in church come Sunday?  周日教堂见吗
Oh, you know you will.  那是当然
Pleasure to make your acquaintance, young man.  很高兴认识你  年轻人
Welcome to Demopolis.  欢迎来到迪莫波利斯
- Thank you, Reggie. - Sister.  -谢谢  雷吉  -回见
Wait.  等等脱下
Take them shoes off before you walk on my good rug.  别穿着脏鞋踩我的地毯
Grandma was my mama's mama.  外婆是我妈妈的妈妈
A tough lady with a big heart.  她虽强势  但心地善良
The kind that wouldn't hesitate  要是你犯了错
to give a spanking if you derve it  她会毫不手软地打你一顿
or a big ol' hug if you needed it.  但当你需要拥抱时  她也毫不吝啬
  我想着
you'll be comfy here.  你住这里正合适
In your mama's old room.  这原来是你妈妈的房间
We'll get you situated tomorrow.  我们明天再好好安顿
I'm gonna make some hot chocolate.  我去做点热巧克力
Want some?  想喝吗
消防工程师考试科目
I'm gonna make some anyway,  我还是做点吧
in ca you change your mind.  以防你改变主意
High tomorrow, 73.  明日最高气温23摄氏度
Young man, what is wrong with you?  小家伙  你这是干嘛
Sitting in here all by your lonesome. It's nice out.  怎么一个人孤零零坐在这里  外面天气多好呀
You want something to eat?  想吃点东西吗
I just fried some wings.  我刚炸好鸡翅
Nobody turns down my wings. I'm gonna make you a plate.  没人能拒绝我的鸡翅  我给你端一盘来
♪ Now if you Feel that you can't go on ♪  ♪ 如果你感到前路无望 ♪
♪ Becau all of your hope is gone ♪  ♪ 所有希望都已成空 ♪
♪ And your life is filled with much confusion ♪  ♪ 如果你的生活充满困惑 ♪
interface♪ Until happiness is just an illusion ♪  ♪ 连快乐都成了一种幻觉 ♪
♪ And your world around is tumblin' down ♪  ♪ 如果你的世界已濒临崩塌 ♪
意思的英文♪ Darlin' ♪  ♪ 亲爱的 ♪
英国留学程序
♪ Reach out ♪  ♪ 伸出手来 ♪
♪ Reach out ♪  ♪ 伸出手来 ♪
Come on, baby. Come on.  来吧  宝贝  伸手
What you waiting for?  你还等什么呢
Don't feel like eating.  没什么胃口
And I don't feel like wasting all this good food.  我还不想浪费这好好的粮食呢
What, you think I'm suppod to feel sorry for you?  怎么  你觉得我应该可怜你吗

本文发布于:2023-08-10 16:28:16,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/193082.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:小孩   女巫   妈妈   遇见   奶油   浪费
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图