Traveling with English-01

更新时间:2023-08-10 08:46:07 阅读: 评论:0

Traveling with English
Chapter 1 AT the Airport
1、 breathe againVocabulary
Airport机场
Check-in counter登记柜台
Ticket机票
Passport护照
Visa签证
Boarding pass登记牌
Trolley行李推车
Airline航空公司
Scale磅秤
Morning flight早班飞机
Night flight晚班飞机
Departures board起飞时刻表
Security gate安全门
Mechanical passage电动步道
Duty free shop免税商店
Departure gate登机门
Departure lounge/waiting room候机室
Runway跑道
xuexiFragile item易碎物品
VIP lounge机场贵宾室
2、 Key Terms
make a rervation订机票
flight number航班号
check in办理登机手续
one-way ticker单程票-美国
round-trip ticket往返票-美国
single ticket单程票-英国
return ticket往返票-英国
open return ticket-回程时间不定
direct flight/nonstop flight直飞航班
reconfirm the ticket再次确认机位
carry-on bag随身行李
excess baggage超重行李
baggage allowance免费行李
baggage claim tag行李提取牌
departure起飞palau
local time当地时间
on time准时
delay误点
tourist information旅游咨询
city map市区地图
3、 Conversations
Making a Rervation订机票
I’d like to make a rervation to los Angeles for next Monday.
我要预定一张下礼拜一去洛杉矶的机票。
Just a cond and I’ll check the schedule.
请稍等,我查一下时刻表。
I’ll need an economy ticket with an open return.
connected我要经济舱,回程时间不定的往返票。
American Airlines has a flight leaving at 9:
美国航空公司有一个早上9点25分起飞的航班。
I guess that’s OK. What time should I check in?
这个可以,我应该什么时候去办理登机手续?
You have to be there two hours before departure time.
你要在飞机起飞前两小时到达哪里。
Checking in办理登机手续
I’d like to check in
我要办理登机手续。
May I have your ticket and passport, plea?
请出示您的机票和护照。
Here you are. I’d like a window at.
给您。我想要靠窗的座位。
No problem. Put your baggage on the scale, plea.
没问题。请把行李放在磅秤上。
Ok. Here’s your ticket, boarding pass, passport and baggage claim tag. You’ll be boarding at Gate 8. The boarding time is
可以了,这是您的机票、登机牌、护照和行李领取牌。请在8号登机门登记,您的登记时间是早上9点。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢您。
Uful Expressions
询问航班时间与订机票
Are there any planes to Boston on Sunday?
星期天有去波士顿的航班吗?
How often is there a flight to Paris?
去巴黎的航班多久一班。
商务英语就业前景We have flights to Paris every hour.
我们每个小时都有去巴黎的航班。
At what time does the next plane to London Leave?
下一班去伦敦的飞机几点起飞?
What the next one after that?
在那之后是哪一班?
The next one is flight 10 at 10:45.
下一班是10点45分起飞的10号航班。
How long is the flight from New York to Washington?
从纽约到华盛顿要飞多久?
Well, suppodly one hour, but it’s sometimes longer.
嗯,大概需要一小时,但有时候会久一点。
I’d like to make a rervation to Chicago for tomorrow.
我想预定明天去芝加哥的机票。
I can give you rervation on that.
我可以帮你订哪个航班的座位。
Do I have to reconfirm?
我需要再确认机位吗?
You must make reconfirmation 48 hours ahead.
你必须提前48小时确认机位。
How much is the round trip?
往返票多少钱?
The one-way ticket from San Francisco to Boston is $700.
从旧金山到波士顿的单程票价为700美金。
Are they non-stop flights?
它们是直达航班吗?
Is that a direct flight?
请问是直飞吗?
Yes. Direct to Paris.
是的,这是直达巴黎的飞机。
That is not a direct flight .You need to transfer in Bangkok.
uk那不是直飞的航班,你需要再曼谷转机。
I’d like to travel first-class, plea.
我想要头等舱。
办理登机手续
When am I suppod to check in?
我应该什么时候办理登记手续?
Where is the check-in counter for China Airlines?
请问中华航空公司登机柜台在哪里?
May I check in here for flight MU 562 to Tokyo?
这里是去东京的MU 562航班登记处么?
May I have your ticket and passport, plea?
请出示机票和护照好吗?
I would like to check in.
granny chine70我要办理登记手续。
Do I have to pay the airport tax?
我要付机场税吗?
I’d like a window at.
我要靠窗的座位。
An aisle at, plea.
我要靠走道的座位。
I’m sorry, but there are no window ats available.
很抱歉,已经没有靠窗的座位了。
Do you have any other ats open where we can sit together?
还有没有其他连在一起的座位?
I’m afraid that all the flights are fully booked.
恐怕所有的航班都客满了。
Do you have any baggage to check in?
您有行李需要托运吗?
How many bags on the scale?
您有几件行李需要托运。
Plea put your bags on the scale.
请把您的行李放在秤上。
What’s the baggage allowance?
请问可以携带几件免费行李?
Can I carry this bag on?
我可以随身携带这个包吗?
大雁塔英文导游词>口语考试通关安检与登机
Plea walk through the curity gate.
请通过安检门。
Plea open your bag. We’d like to have a look.
请把你的包打开,我们要检查一下。
Just make sure you don’t have any liquid with you.
我只是确认你没有携带液体。
Test again.
行李再过一次X光机。
When is the boarding time?
什么时候可以登机。
I’m afraid your flight is delayed.
您的航班可能误点了。
May I have your attention, plea? Thai Airlines flight TG 635 to Bangkok is now boarding. Pasngers in the first class, plea proceed to boarding gate now.
各位旅客请注意,飞往曼谷的泰航TG635航班,已经开始登机,请头等舱的旅客前往登机门。
Attention, plea. Due to weather condition, all flights to Taipei will be delayed. We will inform you of new departure time as soon as possible. Thank you.
proud各位旅客请注意由于天气不佳所有飞往台北的航班都将延后起飞。我们对此深表歉意,并感谢您的配合与耐心。我们将尽快通知您航班新的起飞时间,谢谢。

本文发布于:2023-08-10 08:46:07,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/192773.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:航班   行李   登机   飞机
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图