Business Interpretation
Thanks 致谢
尽量避免用big words, 用commonly ud words and phras
拜访 call on/at visit, drop in (顺便)
写信致谢 write sb. …my thanks
及时(收到) duely on/in (due) time
相差十万八千里 we’re worlds apart
欢迎某人到某地 welcome adj. 一般不用被动态(对某一举动表示欢迎)
随时欢迎 always at any time
深深感谢 a car-load appreciationpronunciation是什么意思
感谢 be grateful
向您预致谢意,盼望早日得到满意的答复。
Thank you in anticipation/advance. Looking forward to your favorable reply.
I would be grateful if my application could be taken into favorable consideration. (优先考虑)
lockin
Your favorable consideration of my application would be greatly appreciated.
如蒙即复,不胜感谢。
A prompt reply will be greatly appreciated.
如蒙及时报价,不胜感激。abigail johnson
Your timely quotation will be greatly appreciated. /We would be very gracious if you could quote timely/promptly.
恭候佳音
Your favorable/early reply will be appreciated./ We would appreciate it if you could…
承蒙对鄙公司及产品之关心,特表感谢之意。
Your interest in our company and products is greatly appreciated.
请随函附上贵方的价格单和一切必要的说明。
Plea enclo your price list and all the necessary illustrations.
请告大批订货的折扣。
Plea inform us of the discount for a large order.kito
请速寄备有存货的中等品质棉花样品和价格单,不胜感激。
We would appreciate your nding us immediately samples and sheet of your medium-quality cotton available from stock.
请告贵方产品的规格细目。
Would you plea let us have the particulars (and specifications) of your products?
历年奥斯卡获奖影片
敬请注意,我方客户急需合同货物。
(We) wish to draw your attention to the fact that our clients/customers are in urgent need of the contracted goods.
请寄贵公司产品图解目录一份为荷。
It would be appreciated if you could nd us an illustrated catalog of your products.
According to the request in your letter, we are nding you a catalogue of our products.
根据贵方来函要求,现寄上本公司产品目录一份。
We are plead to inform you that goods have been dispatched today.
jackson jophine货物今日业已启运,特此告知。
We hope to have the pleasure of rving you soon.
希望能早日为贵方效劳。
In reply to your inquiry of 10th May, we are plead to offer you the following.
回复贵方5月10日报价,特报盘如下。
请即复,不胜感激。
Your prompt reply will be highly/greatly appreciated.
恳请贵方从速办理本订单。
You’re kindly requested/asked to pay prompt attention to/deal with/handle this order promptly.
请说服贵方客户接受我方销售条件,我们已与贵地其他客户按此条件做成了相当多的交易。
We should be grateful if you could persuade your clients to accept our sales terms on whi
ch we have already concluded considerable business with clients at your end.
请将货样及产品小册子一并寄来。
Plea kindly nd us samples and products packet/catalogue/pamphlet.
新视野大学英语视听说教程1答案第二版建立贸易关系
我来这里是要和你们建立贸易关系。
I am here to establish trade relations with you.
与贵方建立贸易关系是我们多年来的愿望。
It is our long-standing hope/wish to establish/that we might …/The establishment of …is what we have hoped for years.
我们写这封信是为了要和贵方建立业务关系。
We are writing to you in order to establish/ in the hope of establishing…
我们愿在平等互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务联系。
On the basis of equality, mutual benefit and exchanging one has for what one needs,…
the purge
如贵公司有意与我方建立该商品的业务往来,请提出具体要求。
If you are interested in establishing/tting up …in this line, plea let us know your specific requirements.
本公司经营此项业务已有多年。
We have been in this line of business for many years.
兹向您自我介绍,敝公司系国营单位,以经营轻工产品为主。chrysler
We wish to introduce ourlves to you as a state-run/state-owned/state-operated corporation dealing exclusively in light industry products.
本公司致力于与各国和各地区的贸易和金融界的贸易往来。
We aim to/are active in /are specialized in trade and finance circles of different countries and regions/districts.
本公司产品的出口是我省创汇的主要渠道之一。
The export of our goods contributes one of the major sources of /channels of making foreign exchanges in our province.
我公司开业于1935年,因此对我们所经营的业务有着广泛的经验。
We have been in business since 1935 and therefore have wide experience in all the lines we handle/deal with.
询盘和报盘
感谢贵方七月五日的询盘,另封寄上我方价格单和皮鞋样品。
We thank you for your inquiry of July 5 and are nding you, under parate cover, a sample of our leather shoes together with our price list.
本公司各种电器一应俱全。
Our company can offer a full line of electric appliances.
现另封寄上我方价格单,望能使贵方感兴趣。
We are now plead to nd you, under parate cover, our price list which we hope might be of interest to you/ might interest you.
报价时请说明可供数量及最早交货期。
When you make offer/quotation, plea indicate/specify the quantity available as well as your earliest time of delivery.
感谢贵方六月七日的询价,现寄上带有插图的目录及价格明显单,对贵方询问的细节进行答复。
…we are nding you our illustrated catalogue and price list giving the details you asked for.
这是我方最新型电脑的销售说明书。
Sales specifications/brochure/pamphlet
Sales literature(商品较大时)
of our latest model
nbst我们想了解一下贵方在这方面的供货能力和销售条件。
We would like to know what you can offer in this line as well as your terms of sales.
兹寄上我方形式发票第12号,按贵方要求一式三份。
We are plead to nd you herewith our Proforma Invoice No. 12 in triplicate as requested.
形式发票指的是对外贸易业务中卖方开给买方的假定发票,供进口商品以申请进口证或外汇。
因急需这些零配件,希望贵方见信后立即将形式发票寄来。
As the parts and accessories are urgently needed, we wish to receive your proforma invoice by return.
应贵方之请求,今寄上我方报价单一式三份,并望能尽快收到贵方(长期)订单。
As requested, we are nding our quotation sheet in triplicate, and wish you would place your (long-term) order with us as soon as possible.