Turn down rvice开床服务

更新时间:2023-07-24 11:56:45 阅读: 评论:0

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE
标准操作程序
TURNDOWN SERVICE
开床服务
Task Number: handbrake
任务号:
HKFL-0032
Department:
部门:
Houkeeping
客房部
Date Issued:
制定日期:
August 2005
20058
Guest Expectation:
客人期望:
I like to have my room prepared when coming home, this gives me the feeling that the hotel takes care of me. It saves me time in turning down the bedspread and closing the blinds
在我回家的时候希望我的房间得到整理,这代表我非常受重视,将为我节约了拿开床罩和拉拢厚帘的时间
Time to Train:
培训时间:
25 minutes
25雅思听力评分分钟
visible
Why is this task important for you and our guests?
为什么此项任务对您和客人如此重要?
Answers:
回答:
1. We can increa our GSTS score.能提高客人的满意指数
2. I can show my professionalism.能够展示我们的专业
3. I want to make our guests feel comfortable.会让我们的客人感觉舒适
4. I want to show our guests, that we take care when coming to their guest room after a hard day’s work!我们展示给我们对客人的关心,在他一天辛苦的工作一天后回到房间试模,
三年级英语下册
WHAT/ STEPS
步骤
HOW/ STANDARDS
如何做/标准
TRAINING QUESTIONS
培训问题
1) Preparation
准备
Prepare maid’s basket/trolley  with linen and amenities.
准备好装好用品和布草的服务清洁篮/工作车
Linen:布草
- 网上学韩语Pillow cas枕套
- Duvet cover被套
- Bed sheets床单
Amenities:客用品
- Shower gel淋浴露
- Shampoo香波
- Conditioner护发素
- Lotion洗液
- Shower cap box浴帽
- Sanitary Bag box卫生袋
- Toothbrush an past box牙刷和牙膏
- cinemaComb梳子
- Razor and shaving cream剃须刀和剃须膏
Fill the ice container with ice cubes from the ice machine where applicable.
从制冰机里面将冰块装在冰桶里面
What do I have to prepare?
需要准备写什么?
What do I have to bring to the guest room?
为客人房间应准备些什么?
Do I really need to bring ice?
是否必需准备冰块?
2) Enter guest room
进入房间
Follow standard procedure
根据程序
What is it?
是什么?
3) Provide turn down rvice
提供开床服务
If the guest is inside, greet guest and say,
如果客人在房间,向客人问候:
“ Madame/Sir, I am xxx from  Houkeeping, sorry to disturb you, may I turn down your bed?”
女士/先生,我是XXX, 是客房服务员,对不起,打扰您了,我能为您开夜床吗?
Collect all ud glass/cup and exchange with glass from the pantry. Do not wash glass in front of guest.
从工作间将房间客人用过脏的玻璃杯/茶杯换掉,千万不要当着客人的面清洗杯子
Empty the rubbish bin.
倒空垃圾桶
Turn down the bed by:
开床
1. Fold and store bed runner or bed spread and cushions inside the clot.
将床罩或床尾垫折叠起来放进衣柜里面
2. Lift corner of quilt near the telephone and fold the corner into a triangle.
将靠近电话一边的床角翻起来折成90度的三角型
3. Straighten and place pillow neatly on the bed.  Ensure pillow ca opening is facing inwards.将枕套弄平放在床上,确保枕头的开口是朝里(大床)小床应该是2个朝卫生间,2个朝窗户
4. Place breakfast menu card on the folded quilt at an angle.
将早餐卡放在折叠的被子上面
5. Place GSTS card on the breakfast menu if the guest is checking out the next day.
如果客人第二天退房将客人意见书放在早餐卡上面
6. Place turndown gift on the center of the pillow
将开床小礼物放在枕头的中央
7. Place foot mat in front of the bed together with a pair of slippers.(according the nr. of pax occupied in the guest room)
根据客人的数量将拖鞋放在床前的地巾上面
Note: The Childrens Doorknob-menu is to be placed on top of the regular breakfast menu in ca there is child staying in the guest room.
如果有儿童入住,儿童早餐卡应放在普通早餐卡上面
Clo day and night curtains. Ensure that they are properly clod and there is no gapconstant是什么意思.
将纱帘和厚帘拉好,确保没有缝隙(将厚帘的两边沾合在一起)
Bathroom:卫生间
1. Tidy up the bathroom.
标准英语清洁好卫生间
2. Clo the shower curtain half way and place bath mat on the floor in front of the bathtub
.将浴帘展开一半(放进浴缸)并将地巾放在浴缸的前方
3. Replace all ud amenities.
补充所有的客人用品
Return to the guest room to ensure nothing has been misd out.
重新核实客人房间没有任何遗漏
Leave the bedside table light on as well as soft TV music or as per your hotel standard.
根据酒店的标准将床头灯和电视调至柔和的音乐
Why do I have to greet the guest?
为什么需要向客人问候?
DRILL LANGUAGE
标准语言:
Is there a t way of turning a bed down?
这是如何开床吗?
Where do I have to store the bed spread, runner and cushions?
将床罩或床尾垫放在什么位置?
Why do I have to straighten the pillow and duvet?
为什么需要将枕头和被子弄平
Why does the guest need a breakfast menu card?
为什么客人需要早餐卡
What do I do if cards are scuffed?
如果早餐卡损坏了该如何处理?
Why do I need to place GSTS card on the bed? Do I do this for every room – even long stayers?
为什么需要放客人意见书,是每间房都需要这样做吗,甚至长住客?
Why does the guest need a turndown gift?
为什么客人需要开床礼品?
What is the purpo of the foot mat?
地巾的用途是什么?
Do children need special treatment?
小孩需要其他特殊的待遇吗?
Why is the curtain position in the night different?
为什么窗帘在晚上会不一样?
Why does the Bathroom need to be tidied up?
为什么卫生间需要从新整理?
Why do I need to place the bathmat?
Why do I need to clo the curtains half way?
为什么需要只将浴帘拉一半?
Why do I need to replace the amenities?
为什么需要补充客用品?
Why do I have to double check?
为什么需要在次检查fencer?
Why do I need to leave the light and the radio on?为什么需要将床头灯打开并将收音机打开(音量应为15)
4Leave the guest room
离开客人的房间
If guest is in the room, say:
如果客人在房间,:
“My  name is ……, if you need any  assistance, plea do not hesitate to  contact me, Good night,
我的名字是,如果您需要帮助,(直接拨打分机0)联系我门,祝您晚安,
Madam/Sir, have a pleasant evening.”
女士/先生,祝愿你们晚安
Fill up the Turndown report, time in and out, number of guest and other remarks.
在开床表上写上进出房间的时间和其它杂项
DRILL LANGUAGE. Is it necessary to provide your name?
标准语言,告诉客人您的名字这重要吗?
Why do I need to report the time in out?
为什么需要记录进出房间的时间?
5) DND or guest refus turn down rvice
DND客人或是拒绝服务的客人
Record time the guest refud rvice on your report.
在工作表上面记录好拒绝服务的时间
For DND rooms, record the time on your report, when all rooms are finished, go back to DND room to check if the room can be rviced later.
除了在工作表上做好记录外在完成其他房间开床后应重新去检查是否客人仍然还是DND
If  the DND sign is still on, slip a “ Privacy  Card” under the door which says, that if you would like your room to be made, plea call our Guest Service Center.
如果仍然是DND应从门下塞进请勿打扰卡(在晚上22:00),是指客人如果需要房间清洁等请直接通知宾客服务中心
Why do I need to report DND rooms?
为什么需要汇报DND房间?
Why do I need to go back to check?
为什么需要重新检查?
Why do I need to put a Privacy card below the door?
为什么需要塞免打扰卡”?
4) Report defects
汇报工程问题
To report immediately of any maintenance problem is found while cleaning.
及时汇报清洁过程中发现的工程问题
Why do I have to report immediately?
为什么需要及时汇报工程问题?
Summary questions:
问题概述:
1. What is important about the turn down rvice?开床的重要性是什么?
2. How long should a turndown rvice take in a standard room? A suite?开床需要多长的时间,套房?
3. Why are the steps in turning down a bed?开床的步骤是什么?
4. What must I attend to in the bathroom?卫生间应注意什么?
5. After I perform my turndown rvice, what do I check for? How long should the check take?开完床后我应该检查什么事情,需要多长时间去检查?
6. How do I handle a DND room?如何处理DND房间?
7. What must I do if the guest refus turndown rvice?什么事情必需做,如果客人拒绝服务?
8. Do I need to report defects to HK or can I report this defect immediately to POMEC?  Should I advi the guest that the defect has been reported?是向客房部汇报工作中发现的工程问题还是直接想工程部?需要告诉客人此工程问题已经汇报了吗?
Now ask the trainee to practice the task from start to end to test competency.
现在由培训生按照步骤从头到尾进行实践操作并做测试

本文发布于:2023-07-24 11:56:45,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/187299.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:客人   需要   房间   放在   开床
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图