The Unborn《婴灵恶泣(2009)》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-07-24 03:29:10 阅读: 评论:0

So what do you think the dream means?
你觉得这梦是什么意思?
That your vagina is completely dia-infested.
说明你的阴♥道♥被完全感染了?
Shut up. For real.
闭嘴啦我说真的
Okay,
好吧婴儿…
"Babies are symbolic of change and renewal.
"婴儿是改变和新生的象征"
"If the baby is a stranger to you,
"如果是一个陌生的婴儿"
"it may reprent something developing within yourlf
"可能就代表着你自身体内正在生长着某种东西"
"that is not yet ready to be born. "
"但它还未做好出生的准备"
And it doesn't say anything about babies in formaldehyde.
书中没提到泡在甲醛里的婴儿
Okay, what about dogs?
好那狗呢?
Okay, okay, okay.
好好好
"In mythology, the dog was often en as a mesnger of the dead. " "神话里狗通常都是死亡的使者"
Then it just goes on and on about some more psychobabble bullshit. 然后就是一些心理学上的狗屁术语和理论
So, where are the kids?
对了孩子们在哪儿呢?
Did you have to, like, change diapers and shit like that?
你不能去给他们换换尿布之类的么?
Nope, the baby was down when I got here,
不用小宝宝在我到的时候就睡下了
and the four-year-old, he conked out as soon as I read to him.
那个4岁的也在我给他讲故事时睡着了
Do you think they have porn in their DVD collection?
日语n1
你说他们家的DVD收藏里有没有A片?
Like I really want to know what Mr Newton beats off to.
好像我真的想知道牛顿先生对着什么打手♥枪♥? Well, it's not Mrs Newton, that's for sure.
反正肯定不是对着牛顿太太
Ca? Hang on.
凯斯?  先别挂
Look in the mirror.
看着镜子
Some people are doorways.
有人要进来了
Matty? Matty, are you up?
马蒂?  马蒂你醒了?
Hey, Rom, I think one of the kids is awake. I'm going to call you back, okay? 嘿萝梅我想有个孩子醒了一会儿再打给你好吗?
Good luck. All right.
祝你好运好的
Keep looking.
看着
Matty?
马蒂?
Keep looking.
看着
Keep looking.
看着
What are you doing, Matty?
你在干嘛呢马蒂?
Keep looking.
看着
Matty!
马蒂!
Matty, stop that. We have to go to bed now.
马蒂住手我们该去睡觉了
Matty!
马蒂!
Jumby wants to be born now.
强比现在就想出生
Are you sure you're all right?
你确定自己没事吗?
Yeah, no, it's fine, it's not a big deal.
对没事的没什么大不了的
I'd feel better if you'd had your eye checked out.
我想你最好还是去看看眼睛吧
Okay, I will.zipa
好的我会的
I'll e you guys later, okay?
那就再见了
Hey, Dad.
嘿爸爸
Hi, Ca. How was sitting? Good.
嗨凯斯孩子看得怎么样了?  很好
There's cheecake from La Scarola, if you want.
饿的话有从香格里拉店带回来的奶酪蛋糕
Mmm, no, thanks. I' I'm gonna crash. Good night.
嗯不了谢谢我只想去睡觉晚安
Oh, my God!
哦天啊!
He was shining a mirror in the baby's face. And then he hit me.
他在用镜子照小宝宝的脸接着就扇了我一巴掌
Okay, that's creepy.
refrigerant呃好恐怖
The kid's like four. I mean, he probably didn't even know what he was doing.
那小孩儿顶多四岁我是说他可能根本不知道自己在做什么
It's bad luck, you know.
这可象征着厄运
Newborns aren't suppod to e their own reflection till they're at least a year old. 新生儿至少要一岁以后才能照镜子
It means they'll die soon.
这意味着他快死了
According to whom?
哪儿看来的说法?
It's just one of tho superstitions, you know.
只是迷信而已啦
You're retarded. She's retarded.
你傻了啊她傻了
It's not like I'm saying I believe it, I'm just saying it's one of tho things.
我又没说我信我只是说的确有这种说法
Okay, so as far as we know, the univer is roughly 15 billion years old.
据人类所知宇宙存在至今大约有150亿年了
Right?
对吧?
So, if the univer had a beginning, what happened before the beginning?
所以如果宇宙有开端的话那开端之前是什么呢?
Einstein would tell us that there was no before,
爱因斯坦会告诉我们根本不存在什么开端之前
becau time itlf did not yet exist.
因为时间本身也是不存在的
So here's another question for you.
这样就有另外一个问题了
How big is the univer?
宇宙有多大?
Does the univer just keep going on forever?
宇宙是不是永恒的?
And if it doesn't just keep going on forever, then what's beyond the edge? 如果不是永恒的那在它之后又是什么?
Maybe yes, maybe no. Here's the catch.
也许是也许不是这就是难题所在
Since our
自从宇宙诞生以来…
Jumby wants to be born now.
强比现在就想出生
...back where you started.
…退回到你的起点
It'd be like walking into a mirror.
就好像走进了一面镜子
Is everything all right, Cay?
你没事吧凯斯?
Yeah, I... I just need to get some air.
没事我…我只想呼吸下新鲜空气
So he texts me, like, the day after we went out. And he put, "I miss you. " 然后大概就是我们约会的第二天他发消息跟我说  "我想你"
But then when I text him back, he never replied.
但我回了消息后他就没再回过
And that was like two days ago.
那大概就是两天前
Ca.
凯斯
There's something wrong with your eye. What are you talking about?
你的眼睛怎么了?  你说什么呢?
I don't know, dude, I think you should look.
不知道伙计你最好自己看看
It's called heterochromia.
这叫异色症
Meaning one iris is a different colour than the other.
26个英文字母大小写表
就是两只眼睛虹膜的颜色不一样
Usually, it's congenital. Sometimes it occurs after a blunt trauma.
通常是天生的有时候也会因为眼球钝挫伤造成
On very rare occasions, it might be indicative
极少数情况下这可能还是…
of a malignant melanoma of the iris.
虹膜恶性黑素瘤的征兆
ggs
In order to rule that out, I'll just need to take a few digital pictures.
为排除这种可能性我需要再拍几个片子合肥高中一对一
Okay.
好的
I'll go ahead an inrt a speculum in order to keep your eyelids open.环球雅思英语培训
我要用扩张器把你的眼皮撑开
Oh, God.
哦天啊
Just relax and everything will be fine.
放松不会有事的
Ooh!
哦!
All right, you're doing great.
没事的你做得很好
Okay, go ahead and rest your chin right here.
好把下巴搁在这上面
And keep your head very still while we take a few pictures, all right?
拍片子的时候头不要动好吗?
Okay. All right.素不相识
好的好
Good. Good.
很好很好
So, does it hurt? Mmmmmm.
痛不痛啊?  不痛
I think the light's just a little bright becau of the eye-drops that he gave me.
大概是他给我滴的眼药水让我感觉光有些刺眼
Baby, thank you for coming with me. I know I'm such a pain in the ass right now. 亲爱的谢谢你来陪我我知道我现在很烦人
Mmm-hmm! Yeah, you are, yeah.
嗯!  是啊确实是
The good news is that my dad's not gonna be home till tomorrow morning.
好消息是我爸明天早上才回家
Does that mean what I think it means? Yes.
你这是在对我暗示吗?  没错
Great, 'cau, you know, 'cau tho glass, they'
好极了要知道这副墨镜让我感觉…
世界贸易组织的英文缩写They're definitely giving me wood.
让我感觉非常HIGH
Yeah, I don't know what it is.
boilerplate

本文发布于:2023-07-24 03:29:10,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/186916.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:知道   睡觉   感觉   虹膜   出生
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图