操
Fuck!
好的 这里有十个数字四个空
Okay, I've got ten numbers, four spots.
我需要一个四位的密♥码♥
I need a four-digit code.
不 别别别
No, no, no.
狗♥日♥的♥ 又怎么了
Shit! What now?
操
Shit.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
线索
Clues.schiffer
大连高端日语学校
inappropriate操 好的好的
Shit. Okay.
没什么卵用
That's nothing.
跟随光明 去往绿茵
"Follow the light to greener pastures."
什么意思 这他妈又是什么意思
What does that mean? What does that mean?
光 什么光
Light? What light?
光 跟随光
Light. Follow the light.
绿色 绿色的书 对
Green. Green book, yeah.
绿茵 好吧 就是这个
Greener pastures. Okay. Yeah, all right.
历史洪流中 众生死去
"At any point in history, to watch another die,
国庆节英语手抄报素材时间之谜明了 唯汝善终
沿条unveils time's great mystery, while leaving you alive."
时间 时间 跟什么钟有关
Time. Time. Some kind of clock.
操
Shit.
哪来的钟
Where's the clock?
他妈的没看见有钟啊
I don't e a goddamn clock!
众生死去 噢我知道了 没错
"To watch another person die." Yeah. Okay, yeah.
操
Oh, shit!
好了 他们指着什么 让我找找
Okay. They're pointing! Let's e.
和时间有关 是时钟上的指针 对吧
It's time. It's hands on a clock. Yeah.
海贼王2年后是第几集这个是四点 四点钟
That one's four! Four o'clock!
八
Eight.
六
Six!
二 就是这些数字了 这就是密♥码♥
Two! That's the number, that's the code!
好了 四在哪呢 操 快点啊
Okay. Where's the four? Shit. Come on.
好了好了 对了没错了
All right. Okay. Yeah, good.
快啊快啊 八
Come on, come on! Eight!
六
Six.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
在哪呢 六 六
Where'? Six, six, six!
天啊
Oh, God!
二 二 好了 快开啊
Two, two! Yeah. Okay. Come on.
快啊
Come on.
开啊 为什么没开啊
Come on! Why isn't it working?
操♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, shit.
开啊
Come on.
开 给我开门啊 开门啊
Open! Come on, open!
操 没路能出去
Oh, God, there's no way out!
放我出去吧
Plea get me out!
操 不要
Shit! No!
不要啊
No!
密室逃脱
芝加哥 伊利诺伊州
有人听说过
Has anyone ever heard the saying,课堂纪律管理
越盯着壶 水越不开吗
"A watched pot never boils"?
其实 从量子学上讲兴许也不无道理
Well, on a quantum scale, that may actually be true.
有人知道什么叫做量子芝诺效应吗
Does anyone know what the quantum Zeno effect is?
哇 没人知道吗
Wow, guys, not all at once now.
你正在观察时系统不会发生变化
其实 这可能是量子物理学上
Well, it may well be
最古怪的现象之一了
one of the oddest things in quantum physics.
简单来说就是 观察使运动停止
Simply put, obrvation stops movement.
在你观察微粒的时候他们不会发生改变
Atoms won't change while you watch them.
杭州好了 就到这里了
All right, that's all the time we have.
祝你们假日愉快 节后再见
Have a good holiday. See you after the break.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
佐伊 我能和你谈谈吗
Zoey, can I talk to you for a minute?
我读了你关于芝诺效应的论文
I read your paper on the quantum Zeno effect.
你想要被关注
So, you want to be heard.
你想要分享知识
You want to share what you know,
但又不想离开宿舍 走出舒适圈吗
but only in the safety of your own dorm room?
我会努力多跟人沟通的
I'll try and speak up more.
你可能觉得应该减少你人生的变量
It might em like reducing the number of variables
去控制最后得出的结果
in your life will control the outcome,
但人生可不是什么科学实验
but life isn't a science experiment.
你不能永远保持在自己的世界里
You can't contain your world forever.
放假的时候去试试
Try doing one thing
做一件自己不太敢做的事情 好吗
that scares you over break, okay?
好的
Okay.
J.W的车位
雷 我是杰森 听着
Ray, it's Jason. Listen.
你想在退休之前买♥♥一条船 对吗
You want to buy a boat by retirement, right?
那就持续关注着低贝塔系数的股票
Well, keep focusing on the low-beta stocks,
很快你就有一艘有桨的划艇了
and it's going to be a rowboat with rented oars.
截止到第一季度
By the end of the first quarter,
股市将会回升百分之十
the market's going to e a 10-percent return,
到时你已经在船上赚到百分之三十了
while you'll be sailing away with 30.
嘿 你不会后悔的
Hey, you won't regret it.
你肯定觉得我是炒股界的宫城先生吧 查理
bowl怎么读I must be like the Mr. Miyagi of trading to you, Charlie.
宫啥先生
"Mr...?"
天爷啊 小子 你哪年生的啊
Jesus Christ, kid, what year were you born?
他是个很睿智的日本老头
He's this wi, old Japane man
他教一个小孩空手道 然后去打败其他小孩
who taught a kid karate so he could beat up other kids.
阿克曼先生在一号♥线上等你
Mr. Ackerman for you on line one.
赌一百块有人要送我礼物了
100 bucks says I'm getting a gift.
恭喜你啊 阿克曼先生 你在庆祝吗
Congratulations, Mr. Ackerman. Are you celebrating?
噢 谢谢 谢谢你 阿克曼先生
Well, thank you. Thank you, Mr. Ackerman.
不不不 我可不能收礼
No. No, no, no, I couldn't accept a gift.
私人飞机 去大溪地吗
A private jet. To Tahiti?
哇
Wow.
你家在那
Your home there. Uh-huh.
快去下载电影
《空手道少年》
小屁孩
这个听起来是个很棒的假期啊
Now, that sounds like a hell of a weekend.
如果可以用筷子夹住苍蝇
Man who catch fly
就没什么别的能难住你了
accomplish anything.
你肯定是新手光环吧
You, beginner luck.
上蜡 脱蜡
Wax on, wax off.
嘿 盖瑞 我 呃
追债技巧
Hey, Gary. I, uh...
我听说
I heard
前台收银有个岗空出来了
an opening up front at checkout.
我很想加薪
I could u the bump.
我正在努力搬出我妈家
I'm trying to move out of my mom's.
最近她风格有点抽筋
It's starting to cramp her style.