Avatar script
When I was lying there in the VA hospital ...
当我躺在退伍医院里
... with a big hole blown through the middle of my life,
面对着我一生最大的不幸
... I started having the dreams of flying..
我开始在梦中飞翔于天际
I was free.
自由飞翔
Sooner or later though, ... ... you always have to wake up.
但梦……总有醒来的一刻
In Cryo you don't dream at all.
在冬眠舱里 你根本不会做梦
It doesn't feel like 6 years.
六年一转眼就过去了
More like a fifth of tequila and ass-kicking.
感觉更像是喝了第五杯龙舌兰酒后的晕头转向
Tommy was the scientist, not me.
汤米才是科学,不是我
He was the one who wanted to get shot light-years out in space to find the answers.
他是那种为了寻找真理可以飞到数光年远的深层空间去的书呆子
Are we there yet?
我们到了么?
Yeah, we're there sunshine.
恩,我们到了,帅哥
We're there.
我们到了
It's about your brother.
这事跟你的兄弟有关
So, a week before Tommy was gonna
arou在汤米搭飞船出行的一周前
A guy with a gun ends his journey ...
有个拿枪的混混结束了他的旅程
.
.. for the paper in his wallet.
就为了他钱包里的那几张绿色钞票
Being in Cryo for 5 years, 9 months and 22 days.
在冬眠舱里呆5年9月22天
You will be hungry, you will be weak.
你会很饿 也会感到虚弱
If you feel nauous plea u the ...
如果你觉得恶心想吐 请使用……
Yeah, Tommy was the scientist.
没错,汤米才是科学家
Me, I'm just another dumb grunt going some place he's gonna regret.
而我只是个笨蛋,飞向一个自己将会后悔前往的地方
Up ahead was Pandora.
前面就是“潘多拉”星球
You grew up hearing about it, but I never figured I'd be going there.
从小就听说过这个星球,但我从没想过有一天真会到那里去
Your brother reprented a significant investment.
你的兄弟参与了我们的一个重要投资项目
We'd like to talk to you about taking over his contract.
我想要跟你谈谈 关于延续他的合约一事
And since your genome is identical to his,
因为你和他的基因是一样的
you could step into his shoes.
所以我觉得你可以继承他的遗志
So to speak.
可以这么说吧
It'd be a fresh start, on a new world.
这将是在一个新世界里的一个新的开始
And the pay is good.
我们给你的报酬会很丰厚
Very good.
非常丰厚
英文歌曲网Exo-Packs on! Let's go, Exo-Packs on!
带上滤气面罩 听见没有 戴上面罩(潘多拉有氧气 面罩用来过滤毒气)
Remember people, you lo that mask you're unconscious in 20 conds.
伙计们 记住 脱掉面罩你就会在20秒内丧失意识
You're dead in 4 minutes. Let nobody be dead today.
los
4分钟内死亡 今天你们可千万别给我死了
It looks very bad on my report.
那会让我
的工作绩效报告很你那看
This is TAD-1-6 on approach.
这是TAD-1-6 我们即将降落
Crossing outer marker. Monument in sight
正在通过外围警戒线 已看到降落场
One
一个生命结束
Another begins.
另一个生命开始
Harness off. Get your packs ... -- Put it together. Let's go.
松开安全带 拿好你们的装备……都给我准备好 快 快 快!
One minute, let's go.
一分钟,准备
When the ramp comes down, go directly into the ba. Do not stop.
舱门落下后 这街区新兵接待处报道 给我跑着走
Go straight inside. Wait for my mark!
直接跑过去,听我的口令!
Go! Go! Go! Go! ..
走!走!走!走!
Get out of there!
赶紧给我动起来!
Keep moving. Let's go!
继续向前跑!给我跑着!
There's no such thing as an ex-Marine.
其实是没有“前…海军陆战队员”这个叫法的
You may
你也许退役了
... but you never lo the attitude.
…但你永远不会丢掉那个精气神儿
I told mylf I could pass any test a man can pass.
我告诉自己 任何人能通过的考验我也能通过
They can fix the spine, if you got the money.
其实只要有钱 我的脊椎还是有救的
But not on Vet benefits, not in this economy.
但靠那点退休金 靠这个经济制度 绝无可能
Let's go Special K. Do not make me wait for you!
快点儿啊 大人物 别让我等你!
Well, well, ladies.
瞧瞧啊 哥儿几个!
Look at all this fresh meat!
瞧瞧这一大群新兵蛋子
Back on Earth, the guys were Army dogs. Marines.
在地球上 这些人是 海军陆战队队员
Fighting for freedom.
为自由而战
Look out hot rod.
看着点儿!小跑车儿!
But out here they're just hired guns, taking the money, working for the company.
但在这里 他们呢只是拿工钱的雇佣兵 给大公司办事
Check this out man. Meals on wheels.
哥们瞧瞧这位 一个吃闲饭的轮椅男
Aww, man , that is just wrong.
靠 不会吧 这也太扯啦
6:18 You are not in Kansas any more.
这里不再是你老家的热炕头儿!
You are on Pandora, ladies and gentlemen.
这里是“潘多拉”女士们 男生们
Respect that fact, every cond of every day.
你们要时时刻刻给我记住这一点!
If there is a hell,
如果世上真有地狱
you might wanna go there for some R and R after a tour on Pandora.
在“潘多拉”逛逛后 你可能会想去地狱开个摇滚派对了!
Out there beyond that fence, every living thing that
那堵墙的后面 任何能喘气的东西
crawls, flies or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for Ju-Ju Beads
爬的 飞的 蹲在泥里的 都想宰了你 拿你的眼睛当枣儿嚼!
We have an indigenous population of humanoids called the Na'vi.
这里有一种长得像人的土著 我们称其为“纳威”
They're fond of arrows dipped in a neurotoxin
他们
喜欢用涂了神经毒素的箭弓
that will stop your heart in one minute.
那玩意儿可以让你的心跳在一分钟内停止
And they have bones reinforced with naturally occuring carbon fiber.
他们的骨骼包裹着天然生成的强化碳纤维
They are very hard to kill.
非常难以杀死
As head of curity, it is my job to keep you alive.
作为防务长官 我的职责就是让你们的每一个人都活着
I will not succeed.
但这是不可能的
Not with all of you.
至少不可能是每一个人
If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.
如果你想活命 就得给我有点组织性 纪律性
You've got to obey the rules.
你们必须给我守规矩
Pandora rules.
“潘多拉”的规矩
Rule
第一条规矩
It's nothing like an old school safety brief to put your mind at ea.
什么也比不上再次听到经典的新兵训话更让人舒心的了
Jake, you're Jake right?
杰克 你是捷克 对吧?
Tom's brother.
汤米的双胞胎兄弟
You look just like him.
你俩长的一模一样
Sorry, I'm Norm Spellman. I went through Avatar training with him.
对不起 我是诺曼 我在“阿凡达”计划里曾和他一起训练
The Bio-Lab. We're gonna spend a lot of time here.
生物实验室 我们会在这里呆很久的
How you doing, Norm, Avatar driver. 1
嘿 你好 我是诺曼“阿凡达”的控制人员
Here's the link room right here.
这里是链接室
This is where we're connecting to the Avatar.
我们会在这里链接上“阿凡达”
Me and Norm are here to drive the remotely controlled bodies called Avatars.
我和诺曼会在这里远程遥控这些叫“阿凡达”的生命体
And they're grown from human DNA mixed with the DNA of the natives.
用人类的DNA混合相当种族的DNA在此培育的生命体
Hey, welcome.
嘿 欢迎……
Welcome to Pandora, good to have you.
欢迎来到“潘多拉” 很高兴你们能来
Damn, they got big. - They fully mature on the flight out.
嘿 个儿真大 跟我刚来这里时比 又大了不少
So the progress up the stim em to work really well.
看来肌肉刺激生长计划进行得蛮顺利的
Yeah, they got great muscle tone.
没错 肌肉长得真匀称
It'll take us a few hours to get them prepared,
我们得花上好几个小时做准备
but you can take them out tomorrow.
那样明天你们就能做链接了
There's yours.
那是你的
Doctor, Norm Spellman. - Pleasure to meet you.
博士 我是诺曼。斯佩尔曼 很高兴见到你
Looks like him.
长得真想他
Looks like you.
是像你
This is your Avatar now, Jake.
杰克 这是你的阿凡达
The concept is that every driver is matched to his own Avatar.
这个计划的关键在于 每个控制人员都有专属的阿凡达
So that their nervous system are in tune.
这样 他们的神经系统才能够相互匹配
差不多是
这样啦
Which is why they offered me the gig, becau I can link with Tommy's Avatar.
这就是为什么他们把这工作交给我 只有我才能连接汤米的阿凡达
Which is insanely expensive.
造价高昂的阿凡达
Is this right?
这样做对吗?
9:45 I just say whatever to the video log?
所有的事儿都用这录影存档么?
Yeah, we gotta get the habit of documenting everything.
对 你要习惯记录所有的事情
What we e, what we feel, it's all part of the science.
看到的 感觉到的 这是科学研究的一部分
And good science is good obrvation. - Plus it'll help keep you sane
好的科学研究就在于仔细的观察 况且这样做可以让你在今后6年里
for the next 6 years.
避免精神错乱
Whatever.
随你怎么说啦
So uh, ...
那么
10:02 Here I am.
我就在这里
Doing science.
搞“科研”啦
They're coming out.
控制人员要出仓了
Attention, drivers coming out of the lane.
主意 控制人员出仓中
Oh God ...
噢 坏啦
- Where's the lab coat? - Where's her lab coat?
她的工作服呢? 谁看见她的工作服啦?
Who's got my goddamn cigarette!?
谁他妈拿着我的香烟呢?
Guys, what's wrong with this picture?
各位 有没有搞错啊?dcg
Thank you!
太谢谢你拉!
Grace Augustine is a legend.
格蕾丝.奥古斯丁是一位传奇人物
She's the head of the Avatar program. She wrote the book.
她是“阿凡达”项目的头儿 这就是她写的那本书
I mean literally wrote the book on Pandoran botany.
那本关于潘多拉植物的书
That's becau she likes plants better than people.
我是说她对植物的兴趣说不定比对人都多
Here she is, Cinderella back from the ball.
她来了 舞会归来的灰姑娘
Grace I'd like you to meet Norm Spellman and Jake Sully.
格蕾丝 这是诺曼.斯佩尔曼和杰克.萨利
Norm, I hear good things about you. How's your Na'vi?
诺曼 听说你很不错 你的纳威语练得如何了?
May the Great Mother rejoice our meeting.
愿圣母赐欢笑于你我之相会
Not bad. You still sound a bit too formal though
还不错 但…太正式了点…
I've studied for 5 years, but I still have much to learn.
我练了5年了 但还有很多东西要学
Grace, this is Jake Sully.
格蕾丝 这是杰克. 萨利
Yeah yeah, I know who you are and I don't need you.
知道 知道 我知道你是谁 但是我不需要你
I need your brother. You know, the PHD
我要的认识你哥 知道吗 就是那个博士生
who trained for three years for
为了这个项目训练了三年
belton
He's dead.
他已经死了
I know it's a big inconvenience for everyone.
我知道这事儿给大家添乱了
How much lab training have you had?
你接受过多长时间的训练?
I discted a frog once.
以前解剖过一只青蛙
You e?
听到没?!
They're just pissing on us with out even a courtesy of c
propertymanager
alling it rain.
他们现在摆明就是要气死你 连笑脸都不用给了
I'm going to Selfridge. - No Grace!
我去找帕克 别介 格蕾丝
No man, this is such bullshit!
不行 这太狗屁了吧!
I'm gonna kick his corporate butt.
我要踢烂那个公诉法人的屁股
He has no business sticking his no in my department.
在我的部门里 没他插手的余地
Here tomorrow, 08:00.
明天早上8点 在这集合
Try and u big words.
下次请试着说些积极以前的话
Scorpion 2 Hotel, Hell's Gate Tower. You are cleared for South departure. ...
“天蝎”2号 这是“地狱之门”塔台 你可以从南侧起飞了
Did you e that? - Yes sir.
看见没?看见了长官
No you didn't, you were looking at the monitor. I love this putter Ronnie.
少来了 那个毛啊 你看的是监视器 我真是爱死这个推杆了!
<
帕克
I ud to think it was benign neglect,
我原本一位这只是偶尔的疏忽
but now I e that you're intentionally screwing me.
但是我现在明白了 你根本就是在故意整我
Grace, I enjoy our
格蕾丝 很高兴跟你聊天
I need a rearcher, not some jar-head drop out.
我需要的是科学家 而不是退役的“锅盖头”海军陆战队员!
Well, actually, I thought we got lucky with him.
是吗 我倒是觉得我们能找到他其实挺走运的
Lucky? - Yeah. ceci
走运? 是啊
How is this in any way 'lucky'?
四级准考证号找回你倒是说说怎么个“走运”法儿?
Lucky your guy had a twin brother.
首先 你的科学家幸亏有个双胞胎兄弟
And lucky that brother wasn't some oral hygenist or something.
其次 这位仁兄的职业还好不是什么口腔保健员
A Marine we could u. I'm assigning him to your team as curity escort.
他是“前海军陆战队员”大有用处 我已经派他做你小组的保安
The last thing I need is another trigger-happy moron out there.
我现在最不需要的 就是个喜欢扣扳机的白痴在我队里
Look, you're suppod to be winning the hearts and the
听着 你的任务就是要赢得那些土著们的信任
人教版七年级英语上
minds of the natives, isn't that the whole point of your little puppet show?
这难道不是你那个可笑的木偶秀存在的唯一愿意吗?
You look like them, you talk like them and they'll start trusting us.
你要是看起来像他们 说话也像他们 那么他们就会开始信任我们
We build them a school, we teach
我给他们建学校 教他们英语
But after how many years relations with the indigenous are only getting wor.
结果这么多年过去了 关系却越搞越僵
同学会发言稿That tends to happen when you u machine guns on them.
那就是你用机枪指着他们的必然结果
Right, come here.
哼 跟我来
This is why we're here, Unobtanium.
这就是我们在这里的原因--超导矿石
Becau this little gray rock lls for 20 million a kilo.
这颗灰色小石