疯狂动物城--电影-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版

更新时间:2023-07-22 12:50:57 阅读: 评论:0

Fear, treachery, blood lust.  恐惧  背叛和嗜血
Thousands of years ago the were the forces that ruled our world  数万年前支配着我们的世界
living thingsA world where prey were scared of predators.  那时食草动物惧怕食肉动物
And predators had   而食肉动物无法遏制的本能
biological urge to maim, and maul,   让他们捕猎  残杀  还有
Blood! Blood! Blood!  流血  血  血
Blood! Blood! Blood!  胡萝卜日才艺秀
And.. Death!  和死亡
Back then, the world was divided in two.  那时世界分成两部分
Vicious predator, or meek prey.  凶残的食肉动物  和温顺的食草动物
But over time, we evolved,  但我们也随着时间进化
and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.  将这原始野蛮的生活方式抛在身后
Now predator and prey live in harmony.  现在食肉和食草动物和谐共处
And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.  每只哺乳动物的未来都有了无限可能
Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.  我不用再缩在羊群里了
Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.  英文的黑羊Black Sheep等于中文的害群之马
Instead, I can be an astronaut.  我可以做宇航员
I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore.  我不用再孤单地追捕狩猎了
Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.  我可以追捕逃税的人
抱歉英语I'm gonna be an actuary.  我要做精算师
And I can make the world a better place. I am going   我可以让世界更美好  我要做
A police officer!  警察
Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!  兔子警察  简直蠢透了
It may em impossible to small minds.  眼界狭窄的当然觉得不可能
I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.  说的就是你  吉迪恩·格雷
But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.  但是211英里外就是伟大的动物城
Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.  我们双方的祖先签订和平契约
Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.  胡萝卜日才艺秀
And declared that anyone can be anything!  正式宣布  谁都能成就无限可能
Thank you and good night.  谢谢大家  晚安
Judy, you ever wonder how  朱迪  你想没想过
your mom and me got to be so darn happy?  你妈妈和我为什么这么幸福吗
Nope.  没有
Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we ttled. Right, Bon?  我们放弃了梦想  安定了下来  对吗邦妮
Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We ttled hard.  是啊  斯图  我们可安定了
You e, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.  这就是知足常乐  朱迪
If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.  不尝试新的事物  就绝不会失败
I like trying, actually.  我挺喜欢尝试的
What your father means, hon,  亲爱的  你爸爸是说
is that it's gonna be difficult,   成为警官对你来说非常难
for you to become a police officer.  甚至是不可能的
Right. There's never been a bunny cop.  是啊  还从没有兔子做过警察
- No. - Bunnies don't do that.  -没有  -兔子不做警察
- Never. - Never.  -绝不会  -绝不在线英语英语
Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.  那我就是第一个了
Becau I am gonna make the world a better place!  因为我要让世界更美好
大众翻译Or, heck, you know.  或者  这样
You wanna talk about making the world a better place,  想让世界更美好吗
no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.  做个种胡萝卜的农民最好了
剑桥少儿英语视频
Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.  是啊  你爸爸和我  还有你275个兄弟姐妹
We're changing the world.  我们就是在改变世界
英语四级准考证打印- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.  -一根胡萝卜一根胡萝卜地拯救  -可不是嘛
Carrot farming is a noble profession.  种胡萝卜是光荣的职业
Just putting the eds in   只要把种子撒进土里
At one with the soil. Just getting covered in dirt.  用土盖上...
You get it, honey. I mean, it's great to have dreams.  可不是吗  有梦想是好事
Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.  只要别陷进去就好
因为英语Where the heck'd she go?  她去哪了
Give me your tickets right now,  把票给我
or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.  不然揍扁你温顺的小羊屁股
Cut it out, Gideon!  住手  吉迪恩
Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?  咩咩  你要哭吗
- You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, lor.  -听她的  快住手  -戏服不错  小废物
What crazy world are you living in  你是疯到什么样
where you think a bunny could be a cop?  才觉得兔子能当警察
bustupper
Kindly return my friend's tickets.  乖乖把票还给他们
Come and get them. But watch out.  有种来拿  但是小心点
Cau I'm a fox,  因为我是狐狸
and like you said in your dumb little stage play,  你在那蠢货舞台剧上也说了
us predators ud to eat prey.  以前食肉动物吃食草动物
And that killer instinct's still in our DANA.  杀手本能还在我们的DANA里
Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA.  那个  应该是DNA
Don't tell me what I know, Travis.  我知道  不用你告诉我  崔维斯
You don't scare me, Gideon.  我不怕你  吉迪恩
Scared now?  现在怕了吗
Look at her no twitch, she is scared.  看那鼻子抽的  她怕了呢
Cry, little baby bunny!   哭吧  小兔兔  哭吧
Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?  你就是不肯放弃是吧
I want you to remember this moment  你给我记住这一刻
the next time you think you will   免得你再不安分
penthouanything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.  忘了自己就是只种胡萝卜的蠢兔子
- That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?  -好重啊  -你没事吧  朱迪

本文发布于:2023-07-22 12:50:57,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/185270.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:世界   不用   追捕
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图