(完整word版)马达加斯加2电影中英文对白

更新时间:2023-07-19 00:36:39 阅读: 评论:0

干得好,哥们,看来早餐有冰冻寿司吃了
Well done, boys. Looks like ice-cold sushi for breakfast。
儿子,这儿
No, no, son。 Over here。
看见这狮子吗?过来抓他
See the lion? Look at the lion and get the lion.
儿子,如果你长大以后
Now, son, if you’re gonna grow up
像你老爹一样,你要学会如何搏斗
and be like your daddy someday, you gotta learn how to fight。
大大
Da—da。
阿拉凯,我给你看点东西
Now, Alakay, let me show you something, OK?
你看见这记号了吗?
You e this mark?
你和我是一样的
You and me are the same.
你长大以后,你会成为狮王,像我一样
When you're bigger, you’ll be Alpha Lion, just like me。
现在让我看看你是怎么搏斗的,准备好了吗?
Now let me e you fight。 Ready?
不,阿拉凯,不准跳舞!
No, Alakay. No dancing!
你还真自得其乐
You just amu yourlf, don’t you?
你真是个奇怪的小孩,奇怪的一个
You're a strange kid. You're a strange one。 I’m.。.
我们再来试一遍
Now, come on, let’s try it again。
别这样,阿拉凯
No, Alakay.
停下来,别这样!
Stop that right now。 Doggone it!
望子成龙,却总是让人失望
It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want.
马库加,你还想挑战我?
Makunga. You're not challenging me again, are you?
往好处想,等我击败你当了狮王
Look on the bright side。 After I defeat you and become alpha lion,
你就可以整天陪着你那可悲的儿子了
you'll have more time to spend with your pathetic son.
在我狂扁你之前,我先问问你:
Before I kick your butt, let me ask you:
你为什么总是想当狮王?
Why do you want to become the alpha lion?
我比你帅,发型比你美,也比你聪明…
I'm better looking, I have better hair, I’m deceivingly smart。。.
…我还想让所有人对我唯命是从
。。.and I want everyone el to do what I say。
数到三,我就上了,一…
We fight on three。 One。。.
注意,阿拉凯,看着老爸是怎么教训他的
Pay attention, Alakay。 Daddy will show you how it's done.
二,三!
Two, three!
— 谁才是狮王? — 是你
— Who's the alpha lion? - You are.
你可别再忘了
Don’t you forget it。
看好了,阿拉凯,这才叫实力…
And that, Alakay, is how
阿拉凯?
Alakay?
zoro对了,过来,小猫咪
That's it. Here, kitty, kitty。
这个漂亮
This one’s a beauty。
能值几个钱的
He'll be worth a few bucks.
越来越简单了
It just gets easier and easier.
爸爸!
Daddy!
auctioneer
阿拉凯!阿拉凯!
Alakay! Alakay!
阿拉凯!
Alakay!
大大!
Da—da!
不要啊!不要啊!
No! No! No!
阿拉凯!
Alakay!
- 爸爸! — 爸爸来了!别怕!
- Daddy! — Daddy's got you! Hold on!
大大!
Da—da!
阿拉凯!
Alakay!
ape
爸爸!
Daddy!
qff
片名:马达加斯加2:逃往非洲
(捕鱼捞起小狮子)
I'm a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle
- 我不喜欢他的样子 — 他有点可爱的
高考出分时间
- I don't like the looks of this guy. — He's kind of cute。
他有点炫耀
He's kind of a showoff。
你觉得他可爱?
You think he's cute?
bunches嗷!!
Roar!!
纽约之王…
The King of New York City..。
…雄狮阿历克斯
.。.Alex the Lion!
我还是觉得他有点炫耀
I still think he’s kind of a showoff。
他是个动物
The guy’s an animal。
也许他需要轻松一下 我们也需要度个假什么的
Maybe he should take a break。 You know, we could all u a vacation。
少来了,我们能去哪里度假?
天津英语培训Come on, where would we go on vacation?
我不知道你要去哪,我可想去康涅狄格州
I don't know about you, but I want to go to Connecticut!
包括世界闻名的雄狮阿历克斯在内的几只动物
On the loo, veral animals, including the world famous Alex the Lion,
今晚从中央动物园逃脱
escaped from the Central Park Zoo tonight.
动物们被追逃进了中央车站
The escapees were cornered in Grand Central Station.
他是只讨厌的小猫
He was a very bad kitty.
动物保护组织曾说服动物园
Animal rights activists, who convinced zoo officials
将动物们送去非洲
to have the animals nt to Africa,
他们如今惊讶的获知,运载动物们去非洲的货船
斗箕were stunned to learn that the freighter carrying the animals
今天据悉在海上失踪
was reported missing today。
今晚,数百纽约市民在动物园聚集
Tonight, hundreds of New Yorkers have gathered at the zoo
哀悼他们喜爱的动物们i love to be loved by you
to mourn the loss of their beloved zoo animals.
每个人都在想, 他们现在在哪呢?
The question on everyone’s mind, where are they now?
大家一起来,你们都会唱的,不老套的
Come on! Y'all know this one! It never gets stale!
我们会想念你们这些小毛球的 你们真是好听众
We'll miss you little fuzz buckets! You've been a great crowd!
很荣幸能教会你们如何用马桶
Glad we could introduce you to the toilet.
如果你们要来曼哈顿拜访,随时给我们打电话
If you ever come look us up in Manhattan, feel free to call first。
说真的,要打电话,好不好?
Seriously though, call。 OK?
安静点,诸位
Settle down, everybody. Be quiet!
你们不尝尝这个就走可不行
You can’t leave without this!
很惊喜吧,怪胎们!
Surpri, freaks!
摇起来,摇起来
Shake it! Shake it.
看,我是个美女,我是个美女,一起来
Look, I’m a lady! I'm a lady, everyone!
我是个美女,假的啦,是我,朱利安国王
I'm a lady! Not really! It’s me, King Julien!
谁被我迷倒啦?举手
Which of you is attracted to me? Hands up!
怪胎们,你们肯定很开心, 因为我要和你们一起走
Hey, freaks! You will be very glad to hear that I am coming with you.
哦,不用了,多谢
Oh, no, thank you.
要的,多谢,那是我的飞机!
Yes, thank you. It’s my plane!
少儿故事下载
在我从新大陆带回纪念品之前…
Until I return with the spoils from the
…史迪威是老大!
。。。Stevie will be in charge!
我觉得他们不太喜欢这个主意啊
I don't think they like that idea.
你说什么,史迪威?
What are you saying, Stevie?
不会吧
No。
可以吗?不是吧!这怎么可能?
Could we? No, you didn't say that! How is that even possible?
真是小淘气!史迪威说…
Naughty little thing! Stevie says。。.

本文发布于:2023-07-19 00:36:39,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/181673.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:动物   非洲   动物园   搏斗
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图