酒店常用英文
知识点滴 2008-02-26 18:46:49 阅读18 评论0 字号:大中小
一、酒店服务、时尚英语
Rerving a Room 预订酒店房间(电话)
(H=Hotel, G=Guest)
H: George’s Hotel.
这儿是乔治酒店。
G: I’d like to rerve a room.
我想预订一间房间。
H: When for Sir?
先生,什么时候要用?
G: This weekend.
这周末。
H: Thank you. Just a moment, plea.
谢谢。请等一会儿。
H: Front desk, sir.
(总台接待员)先生,这儿是总台。
G: I want a single room with bath next Saturday.
我下星期六要一间有浴室的单人房。
H: Hold on, plea.
请等一下。
(A few conds later) (几秒钟以后)
H: We’ll have it ready for you, sir.
先生,我们会为您准备好房间。
ardell
G: Fine.
好!
H: May I have your name and phone number, sir?
先生,请问贵姓和电话号码?
G: Yes, my name is XinHua Zhou, and the number is 116079.
我名叫周新华,电话号码是116079。
Inquiring about the Hotel Charges 询问酒店费用(电话)
profiteer
H: (Operator) George’s Hotel. Can be of any assistance?
(接线生)乔治酒店。请问有什么贵干?
G: Yes, I’d like to find out about the room charges.
我想了解住房费用。
麦吉尔大学
H: Just a moment, sir. I’ll put you onto rervations.
先生,请等一会儿。我替您接订房部。
H: (Rervation Clerk) Rervations. Can I help you?
(订房部员工)订房部。请问有什么事可以效劳?
G: Yes, could you tell me the rates for your rooms?
您可以告诉我,你们房间的收费率吗?
adverb H: Yes. It’s 350 to 550 dollars for a single, 550 to 750 for a dou- ble for a twin.
可以。单人房收费350~550元,双人房收费550~750元。
G: I e. I am visiting your city in April. How soon should I make
a rervation.
我明白了。我打算在4月份往贵市。我应提早多少时候订房呢?
H: Well, the sooner, the better. If you’ve made your schedule, why don’t you book the room now?
那么,越早越好。如果您已拟定您的旅游计划,您何不现在订房?
Making a Hotel Rervation 订房(电话)
G: Hello.
喂!
H: (Operator) Green’s Hotel. Can I help you, sir?
(接线生)费尔蒙酒店。先生,请问有何贵干?
G: Yes, I’d like to make a rervation.
我想订房。
| 作者: 冷啸寒 回复日期:2005-6-8 10:40:00 | |
| | |
chokeH: Thank you, I’ll connect you with our rervation clerk.
谢谢。我替您接我们订房部职员。
通常的英文G: Thank you.
谢谢您。
pent H:(Rervation Clerk) Hello, rervation office. Can I help you?
(订房部员工)订房部,请问有什么可以效劳?
G: Yes, I’d like to rerve a double room with bath for November twenty-first and twenty-sixth.
我想预订一间有浴室的双人房,供11月21日和26日住宿。
H: Just a moment, sir. I’ll check and e…yes, that can be arranged. Your name, plea?
先生,请等一下,我要查查看……是的,可以安排那样的房间。请问贵姓?
G: Yes, my name is Wang Lin.
我名叫王林。
H: Thank you very much, Mr. Wang.
english news
谢谢您,王先生。
Confirming a Hotel Rervation证实已订房间(电话)
H: (Operator): Greatwall Hotel.
(接线生)长城酒店。
G: Rervations, plea.
请接订房部。
H: Thank you. Just a minute, sir.
谢谢。先生,请等一下。
H: (Rervation Clerk): Rervations. Can I help you?
(订房部员工)这里是订房部。请问有什么事可以效劳?
G: Yes, I’d like to confirm my rervation. This is Wang Lin from Hong Kong. I’ve rerved a double room for January cond.
我想确定我的订房结果。我是从香港来的王林。我已经预订一间供1月2日入住的双人房。
H: Yes, Mr. Wang. We have your rervation from Hong Kong.
We’ll be expecting you on January cond. Thank you.
何先生,我们已接到您从香港打来的订房电话。我们期待您1月2日光临。 多谢惠顾。
Changing A Hotel Rervation 改变订房日期(电话)
演讲的要求 H: GreatWall Hotel. Can I help you?
长城酒店。我能帮您吗?
G: Yes, I’d like to cancel my rervation and make a new rervation. My name is Wang Lin and I have made a rervation for January tenth, but is it possible to change it to the twelfth? With the heavy snow up here, my car has broken down.
我想取消我原来的预订,并作新的预订。我名叫王林,我订了1六人行第六季月10日的房间,但有没有可能把日期改到12号?由于这里下雪,我的汽车损坏了。
H: Yes, just a minute while I check our record, Mr. Wang. Yes, it is possible to change it to the twelfth. Thank you, Mr. Wang.
好,请等一等,我查一查我们的记录。王先生,行啊,可以把订房改到12日。王先生,谢谢您。
G: Thank you.
谢谢。
Ordering Breakfast through Room Service at the Hotel