PET口语练习全集锦(全部)

更新时间:2023-07-14 03:29:24 阅读: 评论:0

PET口语练习全集锦(全部)
每天一起练口语(1)——寒暄
1. Hello Friend!
Hey, man, good to e you. 嗨,幸会。
Good to e you too, I think. 幸会……,大概。
Good afternoon, sir. 下午好,先生。
At ea. 休息。
Good evening, how are you? 晚安,你好吗?
面试 缺点Hello, Randy. Is he going to be taken care of? 喂,蓝迪,你肯把那家伙收拾掉吗?
Sure thing, boss. All in a day's work. 当然,头,这是家常便饭。
Hi, Joe! 嗨,乔!
Hello, Tom, what's happening? 你好,汤姆,怎么啦?
Morning, Alice. 早上好,爱丽斯!
Bye! Have a good day. 再见!请慢走!
Bye! 再见啦!
Good morning, dear. 早,亲爱的。
每天一起练口语(2)——快乐1
2. This Happy Feeling (1) made it. 我们终于做到了!
Well done! Bond, you've done it! 好极了!邦德,干得好!
Yay, a hole in one! 嘿!一杆进洞!(一击必杀?)
Oh well, better luck next time. 算了,下次的运气会更好。
Steady wins the race. 从容就是赢得比赛的诀窍。
Cha the nice bone, doggie. 狗兄,去追那可口的骨头啊。(俚语,不用解释了吧?)Tell me, is it a boy? 喂,你是男孩吗?
Come on, honey. 过来,亲爱的。
He swept her off her feet. (俗语)他对她可着迷了。
Beautiful! 漂亮!(和美丽可没关系呦。)
Hey, guy, we're rich. 嘿,伙计,我们发财了
三星手机广告音乐每天一起练口语(3)——快乐2
3. This Happy Feeling (2)
What skill! What luck! What fun! 多有本事!多么走运!多令人兴奋!
You sucker! 江湖郎中!
You want me to shut him up, guy? 哥们,要不要我把它办掉?
Best wishes to you both. 祝你们俩无比幸福!男士祛痘
Hurray! 万岁!
I always get my man. 我是不会让他从我的眼皮底下溜走的。(意译)
How did you do it? 你是怎样达成它的?
Congratulation! 恭喜!
Bottoms up! 干杯!
We did it. 干的好!
Thanks guys, you won the games for us. 谢谢大家,能赢得比赛,委实是托大家的福。
I owe it all to you. 全是托您的福。
Good work. 做得很棒!
Envy. 羡慕。
It's your fault. 全让你给搞砸了。
No, man. You're the one who blew it. 不,老兄,你才是败事的一个。
每天一起练口语(4)——生气1
4. I'm So Mad at (1)
What's goes on here? 什么事?(不情愿的语气)
What are you doing talking to my girl friend? 你小子跟我的女人搭讪,居心何在呀?
Uh-oh, here comes my boy friend, he's insanely jealous. 噢,我男朋友过来啦,他可是个大醋坛子呦。
Out, rat! 滚出去,老鼠!
Hey, you break it up! 喂,住手啦!
How! A fight! 哗,打架啦!
Ouch! That hurts. 好痛呦!会受伤哩!
Billy, get off the doggie's tail. 比利,得扰人处且饶人,放他一马吧。
Paint the porch, fool, or el. 傻瓜,快去漱漱口,不然哪(把你的牙全拔了)。
Cut it out, my name is Fred, not Fool! 你给我住嘴,我的名字是Fred,不是傻瓜!
Love makes the world go round. 爱能感动世界。
5. I'm so mad at (2)
Here, have some coffee on me. 来,我请你喝咖啡。
I'll have some on you all right. 好吧,我要挂你的帐喝它个痛快。(多没人性呀!)Our leader is more devious than your leader. 我们头儿比你们的要棋高一筹。
B.S. our leader invented the word? "胡说八道"这个词是咱们领导创造的吧?
The pen is mightier than the sword. 笔利于剑。
Cad! Cur! Beast! 无赖!流氓!杂种!(可不要到处对人乱讲哟)
Omph! 唔!
Ahh! 啊哈!
Gee, don't be mad, dear, red looks good on you.
喏,亲爱的,别生气呀。红颜色对于你再合适不过了。
Look what you did, squirt! 小子,你仔细看看你做的好事!
Cool it man,I'm sorry. 对不起,请您息怒。
Auck, don't hit me! I'm an innocent bystander. 啊呦,别整我,我只是个旁观者。
Snort! I didn't do anything wrong! 哼哼,我没做错什么事啊。
Out! 滚出去!
I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean it. 对不起,老兄,我并没有恶意。
Fool, you added this bill up wrong! 笨蛋,你把账单加多了!
So I made a mistake, big deal! 我真是错得离谱了
volume up什么意思每天一起练口语(6)——悲伤1
6. I'm So Sad (1)
Broke again. 又破产了。
That was my last one, too. 那可是我最后额财产了。
Sigh. He doesn't even know I'm alive. 啊啊,他一直都不知道我还活着。
The only feasting I do the days is in my dream. 这几天我只能在梦中享受山珍海味了。
I lost two teeth, my contract, and the game. (意译)福无双降,祸不单行;黄鼠狼单咬病鸭子。
Sob, I lost. 呜呜,我又输了。
He tricked me. I hate him. 他耍弄了我,好恨他。
Johnny doesn't like me. 乔妮不喜欢我。
I blew it. 我们吹了。
I'm all washed up. 我都完事了(筋疲力尽了)。
Joe was really a rat. 乔(生前)是个十足的大骗子。(咒骂)
Shh! He'll hear you. 咻,小声点,他会听到的。
每天一起练口语(7)——悲伤2
7. I'm So Sad (2)
Good-bye, cruel world. 永别了,残酷的世界啊。
I wish you wouldn't go this way. 我希望你不必落得这样的下场。
Sigh, I'm so hungry. Can I have a bite? 噢,我肚子饿了。我可以吃一口吗?
No! Yum, gorge, glut. 不行,嚼嚼!你这讨厌鬼。
I'll drown my sorrows. 我要消愁解闷。
Sob! I didn't mean to kill it. I'm sorry birdie. 呜呜,我无意要杀死你。对不起,小鸟。
Ooo! I can't look. 唔,我不忍心在看下去了。
Goodness, I do hope this isn't a loud gun. I hate noi. 但愿这不是一把会发出巨响的手枪。俺不喜欢噪音。(自杀者的话)
Will it hurt? 不知道会不会受伤?
I'll rip him apart with my hands. 我要亲手把他撕成碎片。
8. A Shy Little Kitten (1)
The little boy grew red at the sight of the cute girl. 那个男孩子见到可爱的女孩而满脸通红。
壁毯She is afraid he'll think her a pig. 她怕他会像对猪般的厌恶她。
Don't be shy, dear. 亲爱的,你别害羞嘛。
I'm ashamed. I couldn't tell you my love. 我真的不好意思,爱你在心口难开呀。
They feel uneasy. 他们因不安而没法镇定下来。
Behave yourlf, or I'll shot. 乖乖听命,不然我就开枪。
The audience laughs. 观众在大笑。
He is embarrasd becau he made a mistake. 他因为弄错而显得很窘。
She blushes for him. 听了他的话,她羞红了脸。
You should e my wife in She's a knockout. 你应该看看我太太穿比基尼的样子,致命眩晕。
9. A Shy Little Kitten (2)
She lost her dignity. 她失去了镇定。
She is timid and completely at a loss what to do. 她羞臊得不知所措。
Yak, yak, yak. 哇哇哇!(好像是装出呕吐的样子)
I told you, my mom could beat your pop. 告诉你,我妈要把你爸揍一顿。
Ahh, shucks! 哈哈,没关系。
He is pinned down by the demonstrators. 他被示威的队伍给钉住了。
She felt awkward. 她想到受到惩罚时的尴尬。
He will be too afraid to do anything. 他害怕得什么都不能做了。
Nice guy! 好家伙!门罗主义
Bully! 暴徒!
Have a little wine, punk. 小伙子,喝一点酒吧。(可以缓解一下精神紧张)
The drunk humiliates the gentleman. 醉酒使得这位绅士丢人现眼。
He is teasing a friend. 他在愚弄朋友。
He feels awkward. 他感到困惑。
She likes you a lot. 她对老兄你很倾心。
baikuI could die. 简直(爱得)要死了。(注意语气)
Losing her eyelash cau her to blush for shame. 她因为弄丢了假睫毛,羞得面红耳赤。
每天一起练口语(10)——恐怖与惊奇
10.How Terrible!
Oh, on! A ghost! 哇!有鬼呀!
My goodness! A snake! 天呀!有蛇!
His eyes will pop out in astonishment. 他因为害怕而瞪大了眼睛。
英文歌曲网
Frightened to death. 吓死人了。
Shook up. 吓住。
I've lost my nerve. 我失去了勇气。
She is scared to death. 她吓得半死。
How awful. 多可怕呀!
He is shocked. 他受到了打击。
She will be amazed when she wakes up for dinner. 她要是在吃晚餐的时候醒来。必定会大吃一惊。
OPPS! 哇!
He is surprid. 他大为惊讶。
She cried with shock. 她因受惊吓而喊叫。
She was so stunned, that she couldn't speak. 她惊愕得说不出话来。
The crowd gasped with astonishment. 大家惊讶的屏住呼吸。
He surprid them, so they gave up quietly. 他出其不意地袭击了他们,因此他们乖乖地投降了。美国恐怖故事电视剧
They jumped at the unexpected noi. 他们因突如其来的声音吓得跳了起来。
She screamed in astonishment. 她惊吓得发出尖叫。
He was so startled that he yelled. 他惊吓得高声喊叫。
He turned white with amazement. 他害怕得脸都苍白了。
Got all in a panic. 惊恐万分。
blandishment
11. I Think (1)
She looks like my type. 她看起来像我喜欢的那种类型。
He ems to be the most muscular guy. 他看起来似乎最魁伟。
I believe I'm the strongest. 我相信我是最强壮的。
I know I'll win. 我一定会赢的。
Let's e who's right. 让我看看谁是对的。
I have confidence in mylf. 我对自己颇具信心。
I suppo he's coming to us. 我才他会到这来的。
I've always respected him. 我一直很尊敬他。
I never expected him to be so great. 我没有想到他会是那么了不起。
I must be the first. 我一定要得第一。
I may be the first. 说不定我得第一。
She is suppod to be one of the best singers. 大家认为她是最有名气的歌星。
I wonder if it's a real diamond. 它可是地道的钻石呀。
I think this is a fake diamond. 我想这是假钻石。
I bet he's the best. 我敢打赌他是最棒的。
No everybody puts the highest value on him. 不,人人对他都有最高的评价。
I think his fish is a little bigger than mine. 他的鱼似乎比我的大了一点。
Maybe mine is the bigger. 我的或许更大些。
It is clear that fish is bigger than others and wins the championship. 这一条明明比其他的大,而且会获胜的。
It's going to crash! Why? 要下坠了,究竟怎么啦?

本文发布于:2023-07-14 03:29:24,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/176741.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:喜欢   大家   样子   赢得   比赛   看看   没有   知道
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图