The+Holiday+《恋爱假期》电影中英对照剧本

更新时间:2023-07-13 05:19:54 阅读: 评论:0

pep英语四年级下册
The Holiday  《恋爱假期》
-Iris: I have found almost everything ever written about love to be true.
我发现人们对于爱情的各种阐释都是真理。
Shakespeare said journeys end in lovers meeting.
journeys: 旅途 end in: 以…为结束
莎士比亚曾说:“漂泊止于爱人相会”。
Oh, what an extraordinary thought!
extraordinary: 非凡的,特别的 thought: 想法,思想
真是神来之笔!
Personally, I have not experienced anything remotely clo to that,
personally: 个人地 experience: 经历 remotely: 遥远地
虽然我自己不曾有过这样的经历,
but I’m more than willing to believe Shakespeare had.
more than: 很,非常 willing: 愿意的
但我想莎翁必定是有感而发。
I suppo I think about love more than anyone really should.
suppo: 认为
我想我求索爱情的时间比别人都长。
I’m constantly amazed by its sheer power to alter and define our lives.
constantly: 一直 amaze: 使吃惊 sheer: 完全的 power: 力量 alter: 改变
define: 定义,解释
我常惊叹爱情改变我们生活的神奇。
It was Shakespeare who also said, Love is blind.
blind: 盲目的
莎士比亚还说过:“爱是盲目的”。
Now that is something I know to be true.
现在我知道这也是千真万确的。
For some, quite inexplicably, love fades.
inexplicably: 无缘无故地,莫名奇妙地 fade: 消失
有些爱情的火焰无缘无故地就熄灭了。
For others, love is simply lost.
simply: <非正>的确,完全
还有一些已经随风而逝。
But then, of cour, love can also be found, even if just for the night.
当然爱情也可重拾哪怕只是一夜温存。
And then there's another kind of love, the cruelest kind, the one that almost kills its victims.
cruel: 残忍的 victim: 受害者
还有一种爱情,是最残酷的那种。让深陷其中的人身心交瘁。
It’s called unrequited love. 
unrequited love: 单恋 unrequited: 无报答的,一厢情愿的
那就是所谓的,单恋。
Of that, I am an expert.
expert: 专家
在这方面我可是个专家。
Most love stories are about people who fall in love with each other,
多数爱情故事的主角都是相爱的彼此。
but what about the rest of us?
掘井
rest: 余下的
可我们呢?
What about our stories, tho of us who fall in love alone?
我们这些陷入单恋的人呢?我们的情感历程有谁关心呢?
We are the victims of the one-sided affair.
新东方在线affair: 爱恋关系
我们饱受单恋的相思之苦。
We are the curd of the loved ones.
葡萄牙语好学吗cur: 咒骂
感恩祖国演讲稿被相爱的人们嗤之以鼻。
We are the unloved ones, the walking wounded,
walking wounded: 失魂落魄 wounded: 受伤的
爱情不会眷顾我们,只能一个人舔舐感情的伤口,
the handicapped without the advantage of a great parking space.
handicapped: 残疾人 advantage: 有利条件 parking: 停车
我们是爱情国度的残疾人,却享受不到优待车位。
Yes, you are looking at one such individual.
individual: 个人
对,你现在看到的我就是这么样的一个人。
and I have willingly loved that man for over three mirable years,
willingly: 情愿地 mirable: 痛苦的,凄惨的
我死心塌地地爱着那个男人,整整3年。
专升本有几种方式the absolute worst years of my life.
absolute: 绝对的,完全的alterego
我生命中最痛苦的3年。社交网络高清下载
The worst Christmas, the worst birthdays, New Year’s Eves brought in by tears and Valium.
bring in: 带来 eve: 前夕 tear: 眼泪
不堪回首的圣诞节,不堪回首的生日,在泪水和安眠药里迎接新的一年。
free 中国
The years that I’ve been in love have been the darkest days of my life,
深陷爱情的那3年是我这辈子最暗无天日的3载春秋,
all becau I’ve been curd by being in love with a man who does not and will not love me back.
因为我爱上了一个永远不会爱上我的男人。
Oh, God, just the sight of him.
the sight of: 一见到
一见到他。
Heart pounding, throat thickening, absolutely can’t swallow.
pound: 敲打,跳动 thicken: 使厚,变厚 swallow: 吞,咽
我就小鹿乱撞,说不出话,简直喘不过气来。
All the usual symptoms.
usual: 通常的 symptoms: 症状
每次都是这样。
-Newspaper Party Guest: Oh, Jasper. Don't tell me you'
Jasper别跟我说你还……
-Iris: No, no, no, no, that's over. Very over.
没有,已经结束了,彻底结束了。
-Newspaper Party Guest: What's the story with you two, anyway?
可你们俩到底怎么回事?
You were shagging him, weren't you?
shag: 追赶,追逐
你还是忘不了他,是吗?
-Iris:More importantly, I was in love with him, truth be known.
importantly: 重要地  in love with: 爱上
关键是,我爱他。众所周知。
-Newspaper Party Guest:Yes, yes, I remember.
对,对,我知道。
Then you found out he was shagging that drip from Circulation.
drip: 从……滴下,勾搭【To Drip- the act of ejaculating into someone's cuppedhands.—from City Dictionary】  circulation: 流通
可你要知道他还勾搭了流通部的一位姑娘。
-Iris:Which is when I stopped shagging him.
敬礼英文
shag: [美国俚语]立刻离开
我知道,所以才退出了。
I don't think we should be talking about this at the office party.
我觉得在公司聚会上谈这个不太合适。
-Newspaper Party Guest:But I always e you two together.
可我常看到你们俩在一起。
He cheated on you, but you stayed friends?
cheat on: 对……感情不忠
他甩了你,可你还把他当朋友?
-Iris:I was head over heels, you know? Everyone knew.
head over heel: 完全,神魂颠倒 heel: 脚后跟
我完全栽进去了,谁都知道。
-Newspaper Party Guest:Oh, no.
哦,别这样。
-Iris:Does it look like I'm crying right now?
我是不是看起来像在哭?
-Newspaper Party Guest: No, No, no. No, No, no.
不,不,不,不是的。
No, it just looks like it's the smoke from my cigarette.
cigarette: 香烟
看起来像被我这烟熏得
Did he ever actually tell you that he loved you back?

本文发布于:2023-07-13 05:19:54,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/175789.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:爱情   勾搭   相爱   结束   人们   演讲稿   残疾人   流通
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图