外贸函电 建立关系对话

更新时间:2023-07-12 10:55:48 阅读: 评论:0

情景一:电话预约。
Seller: John  buyer: Linda
J: Good morning! Shenzhen MD Footwear Company Limited, may I help you? (早上好,我是深圳MD鞋业有限公司,有什么可以帮助您的?)
L: Good morning! This is Linda of San Francisco Department Stores, I’d like to speak to Mr. Wang, plea.(早上好,我是旧金山梅西百货公司的琳达,我想找王先生。)
J: We have two Wangs here. Is that Mike Wang or Vicky Wang? (我们这里有两位王先生,麦克还是维奇?)
L: Vicky.(维奇)
J: Is Mr. Vicky Wang in the Overas Sales Division? (是海外销售部的维奇吗?)
one more
L: Yes.(是的。)
J: I’m sorry. He is not in the office now.(不好意思,他现在不在办公室。)
L: Do you have any idea when he will back? (你知道他什么时候回来吗?)
J: He should be back at any moment.(他岁时候都可能回来。)
L:radioactive I wonder if you could give Mr. Vicky a message for me?(你能否帮我带口信呢?)
J: Sure. Just a minute. I’ll get a pen.(好的,等一下,我拿一支笔。)
(十秒钟后。)OKPlea carry on.(好的,开始吧。)
soreL: I would like him to carry on my call. My number is 096852201.(请让他给我回个电话,我的号码是096852201
J: OK. I will let him know.(好的,我会告诉他的。)
L: Thank you. Bye.(谢谢,再见。)
J: You are welcome. Bye. (没关系,再见。)
情景二:Vicky Wang回电话。
sunny daysSeller Vicky Wang  buyer: Linda
V: Good afternoon. May I speak to Linda? (下午好,我找琳达。)
L: Good afternoon. This is Linda.(下午好,我是琳达。)
V: I’m sorry for this morning. I have a meeting.(早上的事不好意思,我在开会。)
L: No, that’s not a ca. I want to know may I schedule an appointment? (那没关系,我可以安排一次会面吗?)
我爱你的英文
VAn appointment? You mean an appointment for some other day? (会面?你指的是后面几天的会面?)
L: Yes. There is a matter of great importance, only a direct meeting can solve it. I would like to make an appointment with you, if possible, this week. How do that sound? (是的,这是个重要的事情,必须见面才能解决,如果您有空的话,就这个星期
吧,怎么样?)
V: OK. I will ask my cretary to rerve a ticket later. How about this Tuesday? (好的,我会秘书订一张机票,这个星期二怎么样?)
L: Of cour. I think we can arrange a tentative schedule now. Is that right? (当然可以,我想我现在可以安排一下行程了,对吗?)
V: Sure.(是的。)
L: I wish to e you earliest. Have a good trip.(希望早点见到你,旅途愉快!)
V: Thanks. Bye.(谢谢,再见。)
L: Bye.(再见。)
情景三:Vicky Wang接机,在机场见到Miss Julia。两人一起坐车离开,此对话发生在车内
Seller: Vicky Wang  Buyer: Miss Julia
VHello. Miss Julia. Plea to meet you.proficiency(你好,茱莉亚小姐,很高兴见到你。)
J: Hello. I’m glad to have a pleasure to meet you here.(你好,很荣幸在这见到你。)
团委书记竞聘演讲稿
V: How were you traveling? (这次旅行怎么样?)
J: Yes. The trip was smooth. The rvice was good. Things can’t be better.(这次旅行很好,服务也很好,没有比这更好的事情了。)
V: I’m very glad to hear that. But you must be very tired after such a long journey.(很高兴听到你这样说,一次长途旅行之后一定很累了吧!)
J: yes. A little bit. But I will be all right tomorrow.(是的,有一点,但是明天会好的。)
V: I e. We will have an appointment tomorrow. Have a good sleep this evening.(是的,明天我们会有一次会面。今晚睡个好觉。)
J: yes. I will. Thank you.(会的,谢谢。)
V: By a way. How long do you want to stay? brazil(顺便问一下,你打算呆多久?)
J: About two weeks.(大约两周。)
V: Great. We will have an enough time for our talks.(很好,我们有足够的时间交谈了。)
J: Yes. I think so.(我也这么认为。)
V: You must be tired. What about a cup of tea?(你肯定累了,喝一杯怎么样?)
J: That’s a good idea.(是个好主意。)
V:  let’s go.(走吧。)
随后,两人在酒店楼下餐厅喝了一杯茶,随意的聊了一些,就各自离去了。
情景四:Miss Julia去了Shenzhen MD Footwear Company Limited(深圳MD鞋业有限公司)。负责出口业务的经历Mike接见了Miss Julia
J: Hello. I’m Julia from San Francisco Department Stores. Here is my card.(你好,我是旧金山梅西百货公司的的茱莉亚,这是我的名片。)
M: Welcome to our corporation. I’m in charge of the export business.导游证培训(欢迎来到我们公司,我是负责出口业务的。)
J: Nice to meet you. You are Mr.? (很高兴见到你,你是?)
M: I’m Mike. Do sit down, won’t you? (我是麦克,请坐。)
J: Thank you. I’m here to discuss the possibility of establishing business relations with you. (谢谢,我来是和你探讨一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性日汉互译)

本文发布于:2023-07-12 10:55:48,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/174985.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:业务   公司   负责   见到   电话   我会   安排
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图