长沙化妆造型培训学校化妆品客户投诉情景对话
顾客投诉
I’ve got a complaint to make.我有问题要投诉。
The aren't the things we ordered.这些货不是我们要的。
Nearly all of them were broken.几乎所有的货都坏了。
To be honest, I find this quite unsatisfactory.老实说,我对这次供货很不满意。
要求退货
piper
I would like to return this dress.我想退掉这件衣服。
Can I get a refund? 可以退款吗?
坚持就是胜利英文
商家回应
What is the problem?有什么问题?
Can I take your reference number, plea?请问您的发货号是多少?
Do you have the receipt?您有收据吗?
We can replace them for you immediately.我们会立即为您更换。
I can help you find the right size.我可以帮您调换尺码。
狼的翻译
Send them back to us, and we' II refund the full cost.给我们送回来吧,我们将退还所有费用。
To show you our appreciation, we'll take 25% off your bill.为表示我们的诚意,我们将免除您25%的账单金额。
情景对话
对话场景:总台接到投诉电话后安抚顾客,表示立即退换商品,同时让出折扣平息顾客的怒气
句型重点:投诉的说法,道歉,安慰。
Receptionist:This is Office Supplies,Mary speaking.
985大学名单排名 How may I help you?接待员:办公用品公司,我是玛丽。您需要什么帮助吗?
Assistant:I’d like to make a complaint about a recentdelivery.助理:我想就近期的一次发货提出投诉。
Receptionist:Can I take your reference numberplea?接待员:能告诉我您的发货号吗?
Assistant: It’s W3Z 9A5.助理:是W3Z 9A5。
Receptionist:And your name,plea?接待员:请问您的姓名是?
Assistant:This is Jane calling,from ABC Publishing助理:我是ABC出版社的简。cloly
rerve Receptionist:And what is the problem,Jane?接待员:有什么问题,简?
Assistant:The light bulbs that I ordered for thedepartment were delivered today, and nearly all of themwere broken.助理:今天我收到了为部门订购的灯泡,但几乎所有的灯泡都坏了。
Receptionist:I’m so sorry about that. If you let meknow how many are broken,we can replace them foryou immediately.接待员:非常抱歉。如果您能告诉我受损灯泡的数量,我们会立即为您更换。
蝴蝶的拼音 Assistant:Let’ that’s venty一five light bulbs.
2012年6月英语四级真题及答案 To be honest,I find this quite unsatisfactory. If this happens again,I’m going to have to find anothersupplier.助理:让我看看有75个。老实说,我对这次供货很不满意。如果再次发生此类事情,我就得另找供货商了。
Receptionist:Again,my apologies. To show you ourappreciation for your business,we’ll take 25% off yourbill.接待员:我再次表示歉意。为表示我们对贵公司的感谢,我们将免除您25%的账单金额。
在线学法语 Assistant:Thank you.助理:谢谢。
Receptionist:You’re welcome.接待员:不用谢。