讨价还价
1.惯用口语句子:
It's too expensive.
太贵了。
It's a little expensive.
有点儿贵。
That much?
那么贵啊?
The price is too high.
价格太高了。
The price is kind of high.
价钱有点高。
kind of“有点儿”
Do you have any cheaper ones?
= Have you got cheaper ones?
= Do you have anything less expensive?
= Got anything cheaper?
有没有便宜点儿的?
Is this price negotiable or is there any discount? 可以讲价或者打折吗?
Can you give me a discount if I buy two of this? 如果买两个可不可以打个折?英文小文章
negotiable a. 可协商的
discount n. 折扣
That's a bit more than I wanted to pay.
这超过了我的心理价位。
It's beyond my means.
这超出我的能力之外了,
That's over my budget.
这超出我的预算了。
means n. 财产,资历,收入
budget n. 预算
It's well beyond my price range.
这远远超出了我愿意支付的价格范围。
range n. 范围
Can I have a discount?
= Would you give me a discount?
能给我打折吗?
Do you offer a discount on the goods?瞬息万变
= Is there a discount on the items?
这些商品打折吗?
Do you allow any discount for cash?
付现金可以打折吗?
Can you knock off 10%?
= Can you give me a 10% discount?
可以打九折吗?
knock off“减去,除去”
One hundred and eighty-five dollar, I'll take it.
185美元,我就买它了。
“I'll take it.”是买家最常用的一句话,表示“我就买它了”。
2.实用对话
Bargaining讨价还价
Salesgirl: May I help you?
售货员:能为您做点什么吗?
Customer: Thanks. but I'm just looking for now. Could I have a look at your ties?
顾客:谢谢,我正在看呢。我可以看看你们这儿的领带吗?
Salesgirl: Yes. certainly. Here's a nice-looking one.
售货员:当然可以。这有一条很漂亮的。
Customer: Yes. it is attractive. But don't you think it's a little too loud? I am a little on the conrvative side. Let me e that gray and blue one, plea.
顾客:是的,很漂亮,但是你不觉得有点花哨吗?我还是有点保守的。请让我看看那条蓝灰相间的。
Salesgirl: Do you mean this one?
售货员:您是指这条?
Customer: Yes, that's the one. How much does it cost?
顾客:是的,就是那条…多少钱?
四级多少分才算合格Salesgirl: 300 dollars.
售货员:300美元。
Customer: 300? That's too expensive. Is this price negotiable or is there any discount? 顾客:300美元?太贵了。可以讲价或者打折吗?
Salesgirl: Well. sir. taking into account the quality and workmanship. you'll find the price is justified. This is the rock-bottom price.
售货员:嗯,先生,考虑一下这条领带的质量和做工,您就会觉得这个价钱很合理。这已经是最低价了。
Customer: It's well beyond my price range.
forester顾客:这远远超出了我愿意支付的价格范围。
Salesgirl: I can offer you a 10 percent discount if you really like it.
售货员:如果您真的喜欢,我可以给您打九折。
Customer: OK. I'll take it.
顾客:好的,我买了。
3.详细解说
1.“for now”的意思是“目前,眼下短时间内”,相当于“fora short time”。例如:Just leave your shoes o
n the back porch for now.(把你的鞋—暂时放在后门廊里。)That's all the news there is for now.(眼下就这些消息。)
2."take sth. into account ". "take into account sth."或"take account of sth."意为“考虑…,把…考虑进去”。例如:But this doesn't take into account the capital you need if you're to be lf-sufficient. (但是,如果你想自给自足,这个就没有把你所需的资金孝虑进去。)The average Westerner fails to take account of the fact that there are so many weak points on the human body.(普通的西方人没有考虑到人的身体有如此多的弱点这个事实。)
4.文化洗礼
网上购物照样砍价
在人们印象中,只有在小摊或者商店跟卖家面对面交易时才可以砍价,而在网上购物时只能按照开出的价格付钱,没有砍价的余地,其实不然。美国就有一个网上商店
这家网上商店的报价系统配有一个专门用来砍价的软件,它可以将顾客准备采购的产品全部罗列出来,
并将那些愿意进行讨价还价的产品厂家标识出来,以供顾客砍价时用,这套软件甚至还能将不可以砍价的那些网上商店的同类产品也列举出来,以便顾客进行比较。
当顾客提供一个商品报价之后,软件会自动根据顾客的购买数量、商品的库存以及运送费用等因素进行综合考虑,然后提出一个供顾客参考的价格,这个价格可能比原来商品的标识价格低很多、也可能只低一点儿甚至没有任何变化。顾客可以根据实际情况选择购买,而商品的生产商们也可以根据销售的情况随时调整砍价的策略。如果买卖双方最终达成协议,该软件将自动进行交易处理。
这家网站目前已经拥有50多家生产商提供的近200万件产品,而且很多生产商都对这种网上砍价商店表示出了兴趣,准备为这家网站提供产品,在推销公司产晶的同时,扩大公司的知名度。
.付款
japane gay1.惯用口语句子:
I'll take it.
= I'll buy it.
我买了。
I'd like to buy this one.
我想买这个。
I decided on this one.
我决定买这个。
How much is it altogether?
= How much are they in all?
总共多少钱?
How much shall I pay?
我该付多少?
altogether ad. 全部,合计
Here you are. 100 dollars.
给你,这是100块钱。
Here is the money.
给你钱。
Does it include tax?
= Is tax included?
这包括税吗?
Can I pay by check?
我可以用支票支付吗?
Do you take credit card?
你们这里可以用信用卡吗?
I don't have small change.
我没有零钱。
change n. 零钱,找回的钱
I don't have enough cash.
我的现金不够。
I'm a bit short of cash.
我现金有点不足。
be short of“缺乏”
I'll pay the money in 20 monthly installments, 我会用分期付款,纷20个月付清。
monthly a.每月一次的request
installment n. 分期付款
You overcharged me.
你多收我钱了。
There is a mistake on the bill.
账单上有一处错误。
overcharge v. 多要价,多收费
人教版英语电子课本You gave me too much change.
你多找钱给我了。
Keep the change.
零钱不用找了。
Plea give me a receipt.
请给我开张收据。
Can I have a receipt?
能给我开张收据吗?
receipt n. 收据
Could you make cut an invoice for me?
能不能给我开张发票?
energy management
invoice n. 发票
make out“填写,写出”
2.实用对话
Paying付款
Clerk: Are you still interested in anything el. ma'am?
店员:女士,您还想要点儿别的东西吗?
Susan: No. I'd like to pay now. How much is the bill?
报班
苏珊:不要了。我想现在就付款。多少钱?
Clerk: It's 183 dollars in total.
店员:总共是183美元。
Susan: You overcharged me. Where does the extra three dollars come from?
苏珊:你多收我钱了。多余的3美元是怎么来的?
Clerk: Oh, it's a charge for gift-wrapping.
店员:哦,那是礼品包装费。
Susan: Alright. ( takes out the wallet ) Well. I don't have enough
cash here. Can you charge the rest to my credit card?
苏珊:那好吧。(拿出钱包)嗯,我这儿现金不够了。剩下的钱,能从我的信用卡里支付吗?Clerk: Sure.
学习 英语店员:可以。
Susan: Here you are. 100 dollars. And here is my credit card.
苏珊:给你,100美元。这是我的信用卡。