外贸函电常用回复

更新时间:2023-07-09 02:02:37 阅读: 评论:0

1、  Telex relead b/l  电放提单
2、  for your reference  做为你的参考
3、  sign back  签回
4、  Pls e attachment  请看附件
5、  Pls sign back the telex releae letter .  请签回电放信
6、  Pls find attached SO for your reference (yr ref.)  请查收附件做为你的参考
7、  Pls make sure your cargo will nd to our warehou before tomorrow afternoon(18:00pm).
请尽量将你的货在明天下午6点前送到我们的仓库
8、  Pls e attchment and cfm the b/l of XXX. 请收附件并且确认提单为XXX是否OK?
9、 I receipted the telex relead requirment , but no payment receipt , we can’t telex
relea this cargo.Pls mail it to me hurry! 
head start
我有收到电放函,但未收到付款收据,请尽快Email过来,否则我们不能电放此票货物。
10、Any further question, pls feel free to contact me, tks!  有任何问题,请及时联络我preliminary
11、Enclod booking form for yr ref, pls fill it out by return  附件所涵内容给你参考,请填好后回传给我
12、Enclod our airport warehou address for yr nd the cargo tomorrow morning 
请于明天早上送货,附件为飞机场仓库地址
13、Pls find the attached , 1 filed for two TELEX RELEASE B/L to CHICAGO and check it ‘s OK or NOT 请收附件,我已电放好了去芝加哥的两票货物,请检查是否OK?
14、Have received  已有收到
15、Received with tks. 收到,谢谢
16、Received and will arrange it.tks  已收到且将会安排
英语听力技巧
17、The s/o can u till next week.    这份S/O下星期也可以使用
18、Plea confirm the attached bill by return.tks  请确认附件并传回
芥子气是什么
19、Plea kindly advice yr PO#.  请提供PO号码
20、Plea find the attached invoice for yr ref.tks  请查收附件中的付款单做参考
21、I have relea S/O to you , Pls received it . 我已有释放S/O给你,请查收。
22、Pls find attached the application form for telex relea.  请查收附件中的电放申请函
23、Pls e the attached that we had arranged the hb/l telex relea. Here is the copy for you in your information.
    我们已有安排电放提单,请看附件。这里有你要的提单副本数据。
24、Attached pls find the telex relea form for your reference.  附件中的电放申请函给你做参考
25、Pls kindly help to cfm with the client . 请帮忙跟客人确认
26、we need you support the commercial & P/L for our procesd  我们需要提供商业发票和清单
27、Pls kindly follow up. 请追踪
28、Which is the correct cnee? 哪个是正确的收货人?
29、Pls relea s/o asap. 请尽快放S/O
30、PLS OPEN FILE FOR  B/L COPY, TKS!  请打开附件中的提单好奇小猴乔治
31、AMEND B/L COPY, PLS CHECK & CFM  修正后的提单,请检查并确认
32、Plea kindly e the attached file and kindly fill in by return, thanks. 请查收附件并填好后回传,谢谢!
33、PLS LOAD THE CARGO ASAP 请尽快装货
faithless
34、PLS ADV WHEN YOU CAN LOAD THE CARGO 请问你们何时可以装货?
35、Kindly pls note we’ll charge you cargo sorting fee HKD30/cbm for subject shipment as you didn’t sort the cargo at time of your loading.By the way, pls ask factory load the cargo per booking in the truck.
小猴子英文  在装货时,邮于你们没有分开货物,所以你们将支付30HKD/CBM仓库将货物分类的费用,以后下booking 请与工厂说明。
36、Kindly pls note we’ll regard your bkg(booking) note which nt to our CFS as SI, you don’t need to submit SI
additionally.
合肥高中一对一
And pls confirm if you request to issue combine B/L if yr bookings on same vsl with same shipper & consignee & notify name every time.
 请确认按你们的要求合并提单,如果每次是相同的发货人、收货人及被通知人的话。
37、Kindly find attached our office moving notice. Plea be noted. 我们的办公室已搬迁,请注意!
38、pls note below our New Year's holiday (Jan.01, 2006) arrangement 请注意我们安排元旦放假的时间
39、It is plead to talk with you. 和你说话很高兴
40、Here is the debit note for you ref,pls arrange the payment  to us  这儿有付款单给你做参考,请安排付款给我们。
41、Well received with thanks and will nd the S/O to you asap, thanks. 我们已有收到并马上回传给你
42、Well noted with thanks.By the way, per the telephone conversation between you and our colleague/Jessie, the shipment ex yantian, could you kindly let your consignee and ralted party contact with us freely, for it is not efficient we informed our hkg colleague the shipment which was handled by Shenzhen branch, thanks.Any problem, welcome to contact with us freely.
43、You have not paied the freight yet 你还未支付此票费用
44、colleague 同事
45、I HAVE RELEASE S/O TO YOU , PLS RECEIVED IT. 我已下放S/O给你,请查收。
46、XXX and XXX coalition a b/l    XXX和 XXX合并为一份提单
47、Plea kindly book the vesl by LCL shipment for me, Thank you.  请帮我订散货。
48、Attached plea e the B/L information of S/O #(XX).    XXX订舱单补提单资料
49、CORRECTION  修正
lavin50、Direct Line  直线
51、Nice to talk to you just now!  跟你说话很开心
I am WARNER XU from GLobeLink Shenzhen Branch.
letters liveWe learn from your customer ALL SPORT that there be a new shipment export from Shenzhen to BUENOS AIRES. We are the appointed (指定的)forwarder of your customer in China.It is a pleasure (愉快)to cooperation(合作) with you for coming shipment. Now, glad(乐意) to nd you our booking form(e attachment).
 Feel free to contact me(很乐意联系我) if you need any assistance(协助) from myside. Looking forward our more and further cooperation(更多的合作)

本文发布于:2023-07-09 02:02:37,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/171563.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:附件   提单   货物   确认   安排   收到   电放
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图