生活大爆炸--第12季第19集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版

更新时间:2023-07-09 00:02:35 阅读: 评论:0

Previously on The Big   《生活大爆炸》前情提要
We conclusively proved super-asymmetry,  我们确切证实了超不对称性理论
and yet somehow we-we still feel like imposters.  然而莫名地  仍觉得自己是冒名顶替者
Yeah, there should be a term for that.  应该有形容这种情况的词
Oh, for crying out loud, there is a term for that!  我的老天  确实有个词能形容
It's called "Imposter syndrome,"  就叫做"冒名顶替者综合征"
and you don't have it, becau you can't have it  但你们没得这种病  因为如果真是冒名顶替者
if you are imposters, and you are!  就不会得这种病  而你们的确冒名顶替了
We're the ones who discovered super-asymmetry,  是我们发现了超不对称性
so if anyone's gonna feel like they have imposter syndrome,  所以如果有谁觉得自己得了
冒名顶替者综合征
it's us, becau we're not imposters, they are!  那也是我们  因为我们不是冒名顶替者  他们才是英译汉拍照翻译
You're imposters and you're frauds!  你们是冒名顶替者  也是骗子
Is that what I would've sounded like?  我如果发神经病  也是像这样吗
- Yeah. - Yikes.  -对  -要命了‬‬
Sheldon, look at this.  谢尔顿  你看这个
Wait a minute.  等等
How do I know this isn't one of tho joke phones  我怎么知道你这个不是整人电话
that squirts water in my face?  会往我脸上喷水的那种
Becau that's not even a thing. Look.  因为根本就没有这种东西  快看啦
You got called into human resources?  你被人事部传唤了吗
I'm sure it's becau I insulted Pemberton and Campbell  我估计是因为我骂了彭伯顿和坎贝尔
in a room full of Nobel Laureates.  还是在一群诺贝尔得主面前骂的
You did do that.  你的确是这么做了赐予者
It was awkward. People didn't know where to look.  当时可尴尬了  大家都不知道该看哪
This is a twist.  真还挺新鲜
Usually you're the one getting called into H.R.  通常都是你被人事部传唤
Yeah, now it's Amy.  现在是艾米
夏天如何保养皮肤
Who knew you were married to such a bad girl.  真没想到你娶了个"坏女孩"啊
I suppo the signs were always there.  我想其实一直都有征兆吧
I mean, she did recently go to that rave at the mall.  她最近还去商场里参加了狂欢派对albis
It was a Spencer's Gifts.  是卖搞笑跟整人玩具的店好吗
可爱用英语怎么说There was music and a strobe light.  有音乐还有闪光灯
If that isn't a rave, then I don't know what one is.  这都不是狂欢派对  那什么才是啊
You don't know what one is.  你还真不知道什么才是
Guys, come on, I think I'm in trouble.  你们别闹了  我可能要惨了
It's no big deal. I ud to get called into H.R. all the time.  不是什么大事啦  我以前也总被人事部传唤
Ms. Davis is great. Pro tip,  戴维斯女士人很好  教你小秘诀
if you find strong women xy,  如果你觉得强大的女人很性感
do not say it out loud.  绝对别说出口
Oh! She wants to e me, too.  她也要求见我
All right, let's get our story straight:  好  我们来对一下供词
This is all your fault.  这全是你的错
Relax.  放轻松
You're probably just gonna get a slap on the wrist.  或许只是高高举起  轻轻落下
Maybe, but do not ask for that, on the wrist or anywhere el.  或许吧  但千万别主动说想让鞭子落在哪个部位
Thank you both for coming.  谢谢你们俩来这一趟
President Siebert asked that I be a part of this conversation  塞伯特校长要求我一起出席这次会谈
to help us calmly discuss what went wrong  来帮助我们平静地讨论哪里出了错
and how we can better move forward.  以及如何踏出进步的脚步迈向未来
We are not here to point fingers,  我们不是来指出谁对谁错
so, Dr. Cooper, plea stop that.  所以库珀博士  请停止你的行为
President Siebert, would you like to start?  塞伯特校长  你想先开始吗
by and large
This is all my fault.  这全是我的错
I assumed you knew the Nobel Prize was good  我以为你们知道诺贝尔奖是好东西
and we wanted to win it, so that's on me.  我们想赢回这个奖  这是我的锅
- Oh, so... - No.  -所以是他...  -不是‬‬
I think what President Siebert is trying to say is that  我想塞伯特校长的意思是
杭州服装设计this is a tback and we should adopt a different strategy.  这对得奖起了反效果  我们需要想想新方法
Like maybe you two keep your traps shut.  比如以后两位免开尊口
"Traps." That's a fun old word. Where's that been?  "免开尊口"  好有意思的成语  怎么好久没人用了
I-I'm sorry. I-I just-- I-I snapped.  我真的很对不起  我就突然理智线断了
Oh, you're sorry! It's all better then!  你说对不起啊  情况一下子就变好了呢
Listen up, you have a shot to win a Nobel Prize,  听好了  你们有机会赢得诺贝尔奖
地毯的英语and you're blowing it.  现在要被你们搞黄了
I think what President Siebert is trying to say  我想塞伯特校长的意思是
is that you have a shot to win a Nobel Prize  你们有机会赢得诺贝尔奖
and you're blowing it.  现在要被你们搞黄了
Uh, that's exactly what he said.  这还是他的原话啊
Yes, but I said it in my calming H.R. Voice.  是啊  但是用我平静的人事部嗓音说的
The science world is a small community. People talk.  科学界的圈子很小  大家肯定会八卦
devon无线电工程师I'm sure by now everyone knows about your tantrum.  我猜现在整个学界都知道你发飙的事了
- All right, well, what can we do? - Nothing.  -好啦  那我们能做什么挽救  -什么都别做
Let me make this absolutely clear for you.  我现在跟你们说清楚
You two are done talking.  你们俩别想再说一句了
We're canceling your speaking engagements and your interviews.  我们要取消你们所有谈话的活动与访问
You're gonna lie low and let us do damage control.  你们得低调做人  让我们做损害控制

本文发布于:2023-07-09 00:02:35,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/171482.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:知道   整人   校长   情况   谈话   爆炸   不对称性
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图