经典美剧《老友记》-第七季-第一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

更新时间:2023-07-08 01:34:35 阅读: 评论:0

Hey, what's going on?  嘿,怎么样?
I found a note on my door, "Come to Monica's.  我家门上有张纸条说 过来摩妮卡家
Bring champagne and a Three Musketeers bar"?  带香槟和三剑客糖果棒?
Yeah, I'll take that.  给我
What's up?  怎么样?
-Monica and I are engaged. -Oh,my God.  -摩妮卡和我订婚了 -我的天
Congratulations. Where is she?  恭喜你,她人呢?
I'm engaged! I'm engaged!  我订婚了!我订婚了!
She's been there for 20 minutes. You didn't hear?  她在那儿20分钟了,你没听到吗?
I thought it was a kid yelling, "I'm gay!"  我以为有个小孩在叫 “我是同性恋!”
-Can I bring her in? -Let her stay. It's sweet.  -可以带她进来了吗? -让她去吧,好感人
I'm getting married! I'm gonna be a bride!  我要结婚了!我要做新娘了!
No, I will not shut up, becau I'm engaged!  不,我不闭嘴,因为我订婚了!
Oh,big talk! Why don't you come here and say that to me?  只敢说!你敢上来这儿当面告诉我?
My fiance will kick your ass.  我未婚夫会教训你
Come on, apartment 20, apartment 20.  来呀,20号,20号
You get her in,you bolt the door, I'll be in the clot.  你去弄她进来,你锁住门 我躲在衣柜里
The One with Monica's Thunder  本集播出:摩妮卡的锋头
19  等一下
I just want to say that I love you guys so,   我要告诉你们我很爱你们…
and thank you for being here on my special night.  感谢大家都在这儿 在这个对我很特别的晚上
Our special night.  对我们特别的晚上
It just wouldn't be   我的这一晚不会… 我们的这一晚…
if you weren't here to celebrate Us. Damn it!  如果不是因为你们和我… 我们一起庆祝!
It's okay, I want this to be your night too.  没关系 我愿意这是你的特别的一晚
To Monica.  敬摩妮卡
marinaCome on, wait, stop it.  等一下,停
Okay, to Monica.  好,敬摩妮卡
Have you decided on a band for the wedding, becau I'm kind of musical.  你决定婚礼用的乐团了吗? 我也能做音乐演出的
She got engaged a few hours ago, I doubt she's had time   她几小时前才订婚 我想她还没时间去想…
Speaking of chiming in, remember burning my apartment?  提到合奏 记得有人烧了我的房子吗?
馥郁Yeah, you're on your own.  是,你自求多福
We should get dresd up and go have champagne at the Plaza.  我们换衣服出门 去广场饭店喝香槟
I can't stay too long.  我不能待太晚
I gotta get up early for an audition. I gotta look good.  要早起去试镜,精神必须要好
I'm suppod to be playing a 19-year-old.  我要演一个19岁的人
西安哪里学托福最好What?  什么?
So when you said get up early, did you mean 1986?  你说要早起,是指1986年?
You guys don't think I look 19?  你们不觉得我像19岁?
Oh,19! We thought you said 90.  19!我们以为你说90
Okay, everybody, let's go.  好了,大伙儿,走吧
Is my candy bar around here?  我剩下的糖还在吗?
No, you ate it all.  没了,你吃完了
I was afraid of that.  我就知道
You know what shoes would look great with this ring?  你知道什么样的鞋子 能配这只戒指?
假期英文Diamond shoes.  钻石鞋子
You're not getting dresd.  你没换衣服
Know what I mean?  知道我的意思吧?ibis
Yeah, but I don't think we have time.  知道,不过没时间了
There's gonna be a wedding.  要举行婚礼了
You're gonna be the bride.  你要做新娘了
200 people are gonna be looking at you in a clean, white dress.  有200人会看到你穿着白纱
Let's do it.  来吧
Chandler, it happens to lots of guys.  钱德,很多人都会这样
You're tired, you had a lot of champagne.  你累了,喝了太多香槟
Don't worry about it.  别担心
I'm not worried. I'm fascinated.  我不担心,我很惊讶
You know? It's like biology.  知道吗?就像生物学一样
Which is funny, becau in high school I   很好笑,高中时我的生物被当…
aiptekand tonight biology failed me.  今晚生物学当掉我
Check it out. I could play this while the guests are coming in, okay.  听看看,来宾进场时我要唱这首
First time I met Chandler I thought he was gay  第一次见到钱德时 我以为他是同性恋
But here I am singing On his wedding day  但我现在在他的婚礼上唱歌
Phoebe,no.  菲比,不要s cute
If you'd let me finish, it goes on to say that he's probably not gay.  如果让我唱完 后面说他大概不是同性恋
You guys don't have this problem, you're made of wood.  你们没有这个问题 你们是木头做的
Hey,you look great.  你看来很不错房产税入什么科目
祖国在我心中演讲稿300字Thanks.  谢谢
You okay over there?  你还好吗?
I don't know. You know? I feel   我也不知道?觉得有一点…
You know what? Never mind. I'll be fine.  你知道吗?没关系 我会没事的
Don't worry about it. You're probably tired, you had a lot of champagne.  别担心,你大概只是累了 喝了太多香槟
It happens to everybody.  每个人都会的
-Happy Monica's Night. -Well,thank you. You too.  -摩妮卡之夜快乐 -谢谢,你也一样
Can you believe they are actually getting married?  他们真的要结婚了?
decimeter
Well, sure, but I get married all the time.  是啊,我结了好几次了
-You okay? -Yeah,I guess.  -你还好吗? -我想是吧
Do you think we'll ever have that?  你觉得我们会不会有那么一天?
You mean "we," you and me?  你说“我们”,是指你和我?
Oh,no,no,no.  不,不,不
"We," you with someone, me with someone.  “我们”是指你和别人 我和别人
-Good, you scared me a minute. -I know. Shake it off.  -还好,吓了我一跳 -是啊,好可怕
It's just becau you and I, we were like a nightmare.  因为我们俩在一起是噩梦
-No,but there were some good times. -Absolutely. Like   -可是也有好时光 -当然,就像那次…
-Surely you can think of something. -Just give me a minute.  -你总想得起一点好的吧 -给我一分钟

本文发布于:2023-07-08 01:34:35,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/170541.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:知道   婚礼   鞋子   问题   订婚   香槟
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图