精灵旅社--中英字幕-看电影-学英语

更新时间:2023-07-01 03:40:03 阅读: 评论:0

精灵旅社--中英字幕-看电影-学英语

———————————————————————————————— 作者:
———————————————————————————————— 日期:
   
国语3D电影 精灵旅社
玩躲猫猫啦!
Peek-a-boo!
不玩了 不玩了
No, no, no, no, no.
不是故意吓到你的 小宝贝
I didn't mean to startle you, my little baby.
嘘 不哭了
Shh, shh, shh.
吸血鬼宝贝不说话
Hush, little vampire, don't say a word
爸爸为你咬下鸟脑袋
Papa's gonna bite the head off a bird
davy crockett
你这个调皮鬼!
A-bitty goo-bah!
来让我亲一个
I vant to kiss your tush.
让我亲下你的小虎牙!
I vant to kiss your tush!
不错 要是面积再大一点就更好了
Nice, but maybe a little more square footage.
我想要有很多的怪物住在这里
I want a lot of monsters here.
我来抓你啦 梅维丝
I'm gonna get you, little Mavis.
成功学演讲要抓到你啦! 哎哟
I'm gonna get you! Oy.
那外面是什么?
What out there?
哦 我们从不到外面去的
Oh, we never go out there.
永远都不
Ever.
"然后怪物们都四处逃窜 不得不躲避起来"
"And then the monsters ran away and were forced into hiding."
"但人类哈利还是找到了他们 并从他们的床底下跳出来"
"But Harry the Human found them and jumped out from under their bed."
- 我好害怕!  - "烧掉了怪物的衣服
- I'm scared!  - "And burned their clothes
啃掉了他们的脚趾头!"
and bit their toes!"
"还把他们的糖果拿走了!"
"And took their candy!"shero是什么意思
不准抢我的糖果
Don't take my candy.
小宝贝 你不用这么害怕
Babyclaws, you don't need to be frightened.
我答应你妈妈会永远保护你的
resident是什么意思I promid your mommy I would protect you forever.
我可爱的小梅梅
英文名字女孩
My beautiful May-vay
爸爸辛苦把你拉扯大
Let me wipe all your poop away
那些人类都很可恶
Tho humans are nas-tay
爸爸会永远保护你
So with Daddy you will stay
如果有人类想伤害你
And if a human tries to harm you
我只会这样说...
I'll
因为你是爸爸的小宝贝
Becau you're Daddy's girl
hjd
爸爸的小宝贝
兔子障碍赛 Daddy's girl
我是爱你的爸爸...
I'm your
只要屈膝然后向前一跃
Just bend the legs and push off.
相信我 小老鼠
Trust me, mou.
- 哈哈!  - 我会飞了! 我会飞了!
- Ha-ha!  - I can fly! I can fly!
快看!中英在线互译
Look at you!
faithful用力飞 宝贝! 再用力飞!
Faster, baby! Faster!
- 喔!  - 你做到了 我的小巫师娃娃!
- Whoo-hoo!  - You got it, my little voodoo doll!
不好意思 先生
Excu me, sir.
original sin
怎么了? 什么事?

本文发布于:2023-07-01 03:40:03,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/163254.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:怪物   糖果   人类   逃窜
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图