致命女人第2季第1集台词

更新时间:2023-06-29 18:10:29 阅读: 评论:0

致命⼥⼈第2季第1集台词
致命⼥⼈第2季第1集台词
英⽂中⽂
<好莱坞
It's a town that's always attracted a certain kind of woman.这个⼩镇总是吸引着某种⼥⼈
She arrives, ready to 她到达准备好搏⽃
...with lipstick and cleavage as her weapons of choice.⽤⼝红和乳沟作为她的武器
She is confident of victory她对胜利充满信⼼
becau she knows what life has 因为她知道⽣活教会了她
...that beauty is power.美丽就是权⼒
But this is not a story about a woman with power.但这不是⼀个关于拥有权⼒的⼥⼈的故事
earthhour
Oh, no.不
This is about another kind of woman.这讲的是另⼀种⼥⼈
The middle-aged houwife no one ever talks about.没⼈谈及的中年家庭主妇
The drab sparrow no one has time for.没⼈有空搭理的乏味妇⼥初中英语评课稿
The plain Jane who is never invited to the party.没⼈邀请参加派对的素朴⼥⼈
She has no beauty to draw upon.她没有美丽可⾔
No style. No grace.没有风格没有优雅
This timid creature moves 这个害羞的⽣物⼀⽣
...as if invisible.似乎都是隐形的
Still, she never complains.但却从不抱怨
Years of neglect have taught her常年被忽视让她明⽩
not to expect too much from life.不要对⽣活有太多指望
She's been told it's best to wait.她被告知最好等待
That one day, "The meek shall inherit the Earth."总有⼀天"谦卑的⼈会继承地球"
Yes, this is the story of Alma Fillcot.是的这是艾尔玛·菲尔科特的故事
A very meek woman, who, ⼀个极其谦卑的⼥⼈有⼀天
...got tired of waiting.她受够了等待
Alma Fillcot's journey from inconquential to infamous艾尔玛·菲尔科特从⽆关紧要到声名狼藉的旅程began with a story in the morning paper.始于晨报⾥的⼀则报道
Her life began 当另⼀个⼈的⽣命结束时
when someone el's life had ended.她的⽣活开始改变
Bertram. Wake up.伯特伦醒醒
Vonda Van Esn is dead.旺达·范·艾森死了
Who?谁
英⽂中⽂
She's the founder of the Elysian Park Garden Club.她是极乐公园园艺俱乐部的创始⼈
It's considered the finest in Los Angeles.被视作洛杉矶最顶级的俱乐部
And it's very exclusive.很⾼端
stick是什么意思The competition to get in is fierce.⼊会竞争⾮常激烈
They never have more than 20 members at a time,会员总⼈数⼀次不超过⼆⼗⼈
but Vonda's death means there'll be an opening.但旺达的死意味着会有⼀个空缺Normally, I wouldn't dare to dream,通常我不敢做这种梦
but we both know I've done wonders with my garden.但我们都知道我把花园打理得美不胜收So, do you think I should apply?你说我该申请吗
Do you think I have any hope at all of getting in?你觉得我有希望⼊会吗give me everything
I think that the women in that club would be lucky我认为能拥有你这个成员
to have you as a member.那些俱乐部⼥性会⾮常幸运
But they are all rich society types.但她们都是富家太太aunty
Their gardens are tended to by professionals.她们的花园由专业⼈员打理
And if the competition is as fierce as you say, 如果竞争真有你说的那么激烈恐怕... You're right.你说得对
It's idiotic to get my hopes up. Forget I mentioned it.我抱希望太天真了当我没说
Okay.好
- Bye-bye. - Bye.-再见-再见
Morning, Mom.早上好妈妈
Oh. Dee, you're up. Do you want breakfast?⼩迪你起来了你想吃早餐吗
I'll just grab a bite at the diner.我在餐馆随便吃点就⾏
Oh, hold on. Your hem's undone.等⼀下你的裙边松脱了
Let me fix it for you.我帮你缝⼀下
I work behind a counter, Ma. Who's gonna e?我都站在柜台后⾯妈妈谁会看见Well, you might meet a nice man.没准你会遇见个好男⼈呢
You don't want to em sloppy.你可不想显得邋遢
I'll ask Sue to fix it.我会叫苏帮我缝好
She knows her way around a needle and thread.她很擅长针线活⼉
Don't insult me, Dee.别侮辱我啊⼩迪
美工设计培训班
I know how to w a hem.我会缝裙边
Heavens. Anyone can hem.⽼天是⼈都会缝边
So, I heard you talking to Daddy.我听见你和爸爸说话
There's some club you want to join?你想加⼊某个俱乐部吗
I e the Garden Club ladies every week at this bistro downtown.我每周都在市中⼼酒馆看见那些园艺俱乐部的⼥⼠
I plan my shopping so I can walk by and get a look at them.我特地规划购物路线好路过看她们⼀眼
They're so chic.她们好优雅
And they em to have so much fun together.⽽且她们在⼀起似乎很开⼼
I'd be happy every day of my life如果我有⼀群如此⾼雅的朋友
if I had a group of elegant friends like that.我每天都会很快乐
So, how does someone join a club like that?这种俱乐部怎么进呢
Oh, well, you have to be nominated by a current member.需要现任成员提名
And then they vote.然后集体投票
But I don't know any of tho women.可这些⼥⼈我⼀个也不认识
Except Rita Castillo, the club president.我只认得丽塔·卡斯蒂罗她是主席
I met her at your father's clinic.我在你⽗亲的诊所见过她
Talk to her. I bet she'd help you.去找她谈谈她肯定会帮你
Oh, I don't know.这可说不好
I've introduced mylf to her a few times,我跟她打过好多次招呼变形金刚经典台词
but she never ems to remember me.她从来记不住我
Guess I'm just not very memorable.⼤概我不是那种过⽬难忘的⼈
I say give it one more try.要我说再试⼀次
- Nah, I'd just be wasting my time. - Maybe.-算了纯粹是浪费时间-也许是这样
But what's that old saying?不过那句⽼话怎么说的
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.不⼊虎⽳焉得虎⼦june
There.好了
Your hem is done.边缝好了
Good, becau I'm really late.太好了我已经迟到太久了
Dee?⼩迪
How would I go about it?我该怎么开⼝呢
I can't just walk up to Rita Castillo总不能⾛到丽塔·卡斯蒂罗⾯前
and say, "I'd like to join your club."张⼝就说"我要进你们俱乐部"
Can I?这样不⾏吧
It's what a memorable woman would do.过⽬难忘的⼥⼈就会这么说
It was the great irony of Alma's life.艾尔玛⽣活的可笑之处在于
While she yearned for some kind of companionship,⼀边是她⾮常渴望陪伴disk error
her husband had more friends than he knew what to do with.⽽另⼀边她的丈夫却朋友多得应付不过
来Yes, everyone who knew Dr. Bertram Fillcot adored him.是的认识伯特伦·菲尔科特医⽣的⼈都喜欢他Especially his patients.特别是他的病患
英⽂中⽂
Hello. Oh.早上好
英⽂中⽂
- Morning, Rona. - Morning, Doctor.-早罗娜-早医⽣
Who's up first?第⼀个是谁
Maisie Moran and Biscuit.麦茜·莫兰和⼩饼⼲
Oh, dear.⽼天
Is that today?是今天啊
Hello, Mrs. Moran.你好莫兰⼥⼠
How you doing?你好吗
Not so good, Doc.不太好医⽣
I was thinking, maybe we could wait a couple of weeks.我本以为我们能再拖⼏周
You know? What's the rush?你知道的有什么着急的
Well, I understand, 我明⽩但是
Biscuit is in terrible pain.⼩饼⼲剧痛难忍
And, uh, I hate to e unnecessary suffering.⽽我不愿看到⽆谓的痛苦
You're right.你说得对
It's time.是时候了
You play music for the animals?你为动物播放⾳乐吗
Yes. It's important for me that their last moments be beautiful.是的它们临终时刻的美好对我来说很重要Wow, Doc.医⽣
You're so sweet.你太温柔了
Okay.好了
Sweet little Biscuit.可爱的⼩饼⼲
You were always such a good boy.你⼀直是乖宝宝
Your mother's right here with you, like she's always been.你妈妈就在这陪着你⼀如既往
You were an exceptional dog.你是⼀只⾮凡的狗狗
And you need to know that your life had meaning.你有必要知道你的⼈⽣有意义
You brought joy.你带来了欢乐
somedayYou were loved.你被⼈宠爱
And you will be remembered.你也会被铭记
Hello there.⼤家好
So sorry to intrude.抱歉打扰了
I-I'm-I'm meeting a fellow gardening enthusiast after lunch,我...我要在午后见⼀位园艺爱好者
and I brought this new bloom to show her.然后把这⽀新开的花朵给她看
It's a Lady Marchbanks hybrid tea ro.这是⼀⽀马奇班克斯夫⼈杂交茶玫瑰
Isn't it lovely?很漂亮吧
I-I-I was sitting over there, at my table,我...本来坐在那边我的座位那⾥
英⽂中⽂
and I looked up and I thought,然后我⼀抬头就想
"Oh, my. Are tho the Garden Club ladies?"天啊那不是园艺俱乐部的⼥⼠们吗Maybe they'd like to e it, too."也许她们也想看看它"
I didn't want to disturb you.我本不想打扰你们
I'm actually quite shy by nature. But here 我其实天性挺腼腆的但我还是来了ro in hand.⼿握玫瑰
Do I know you?我认识你吗
Yes.认识
Yes, we've actually met. Twice.是的我们其实见过两次
She's your veterinarian's wife.她是你兽医的⽼婆
That's me.就是我
Alma Fillcot.艾尔玛·菲尔科特
I know your cat Mr. Buttons.我知道你的猫⼩扣⼦
How nice. We have mutual friends.真好我们还有共同好友
Um, if any of you would like to try growing this ro,如果你们想试试种这种玫瑰
I do have some eds here, in my pur,我这有种⼦在我的包⾥
and I'm more than 我很乐意
Alma, I've just had a fun idea.艾尔玛我有个好主意
We're having a gathering at my place Saturday.我们这周六在我家有个聚会
Why don't you come by?不如你也来参加吧
Show us your little eds then?到时你再给我们展⽰种⼦
You're inviting me to a party?你是在邀请我参加聚会吗Becau of Mrs. Von Esn's passing,因为范·艾森太太去世了
we're now calling it a memorial.现在改叫悼念仪式了
Should I wear black?我要穿⿊⾐服吗
Only if you want to look like a waiter.除⾮你想穿得像服务员
Here you go.坐下吧
Oh. Thank you!谢谢你
I'll e you Saturday!我们周六见
And just like that,就这样
Alma became enthralled with the goddess艾尔玛被⼥神
that was Rita Castillo.丽塔·卡斯蒂罗深深吸引住了
She might have felt differently如果她了解丽塔的私⽣活
if she'd known about Rita's private life.那她的感受多半会不同
Which was very sordid, indeed.丽塔的私⽣活其实⾮常乱

本文发布于:2023-06-29 18:10:29,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/161825.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:俱乐部   园艺   没有
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图