dnk两人英语购物对话短文情景带翻译
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天店铺在这里为大家分享一些两人英语购物对话短文,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
两人英语购物对话短文篇一
A:What can I do for you?
您想要买点什么?
B:I would like to look at some watch.
我想看看手表。
A:May I show you the gold ones?
您想看黄金的?
李阳 疯狂英语
B:Pure gold ones, plea.
请拿纯金的。
A:OK. Here they are.干部竞争上岗演讲稿
好的。这些都是。
B:What is the price for this one?
这只的价格是多少?
A:One thousand yuan.
1000元。
B:That's quite steep. Can you come down a little bit?
价钱不低呢。减一点可以吗?
A:I'm afraid not. The price is very moderate.
恐怕不行。价钱已经很便宜了。
双学位是什么B:It's rather more than I was thinking of paying.
这比我打算出的价要高。
A:We brought the price down only a few days ago. This is definitely a bargain.
几天前我们才降了价。毫无疑问这价钱是够便宜了。
B:OK. I'll take it.
好吧。我买了。
两人英语购物对话短文篇二慧眼识英雄
A:Can I help you?
您要买什么吗?
B:I'd like to buy a skirt.
我想买一条裙子。
A:What style would you prefer?
您喜欢什么样的款式?
B:I like one with flowers on its brim.
我想要一条带花边的。
A:Do you like this one?
您喜欢这条吗?
B:It ems too short.
似乎太短了。
A:What about this one?
这条怎么样?怎样学习
B:It looks nice. How much is it?
看起来很好。多少钱?
A:70 yuan.
70元。
B:Is there any cheaper one?
有没有便宜些的?
A:This one is only 50 yuan.
这一条只要50元。
B:I think I'd better take that one you showed me just now. It is better than this one although this one is cheaper.
我想我最好买刚才你给我看的那条,虽然这条便宜,但那条好一点儿。
A:All right.
好的。
B:Here is the money.
给你钱。
A:Thank you. Anything el?
视听说2
谢谢。还买别的吗?
B:No, thanks.
不买了,谢谢。eidolon
两人英语购物对话短文篇三
A:How can I help you?
我能帮忙吗?
B:well, I'm looking for some summer clothes.
嗯,我要买一些夏天的衣服。
A:Oh, it is the right time for you purchasing in our clothes shop. We are now having a low price on all our summer apparel.
哦,现在正是您在本店购物的好时候,我们的夏季衣服正在低价销售。
B:Really? What's that?
真的吗?有什么优惠?
A:Everything for summer is 20% off.
所有的夏季服装都打八折。
B:I like this T-shirt. Would you like to help me look for any skirts that go with it?
我喜欢这件丁恤衫。你能帮我选个与它相配的裙子吗?
A:Sure. We have both skirts and trours that would look well with the T-shirt. Look at th
is ction.
当然可以。我们有可以配这件丁恤衫的裙子和长裤。看看这边。
B:This one is good.
这条不错。
A:You have good taste. It is very much in style this year.
您品味真好。这是今年很流行的样式。
B:I'll take this one. How much are they?
我就买这条了。总共多少钱?
A:160 yuan.
160元。歌子
B:Here you are.
原来如此日语怎么说给你。