BJ diary1

更新时间:2023-06-29 02:26:50 阅读: 评论:0

见网友Fix me up with some bushy-haired, middle-aged bore  为我找一些头发茂盛的中年男子
My mum, a strange creature from the time when a gherkin was still the height of sophistication.我妈是个怪人似乎来自古早年代trend
Here we go 又来了
Don’t be silly 拜托啦
You’ll never get a boyfriend if you look like you’ve wandered out of Auschwitz.穿得像集中营里的犯人 难怪交不到男朋友
I was wearing a carpet 我穿得像条花地毯一样
Someone who insists I call him “Uncle” while he gropes my ass 是个爱偷摸我屁股 却要我叫他叔叔的怪人
Human rights barrister. Pretty nasty beast, apparently 一个人权律师 挺讨人厌的
She ud to run around your lawn with no clothes on 她常赤身露体在你家草地上跑
Wish I could by lying my head in a toilet like all normal people 真希望能在马桶上吐个痛快
Stop talking total nonn to strangers 不对陌生人胡说八道
Particularly not with some verbally incontinent spinster 尤其是那些说话不经大脑
Who smokes like a chimney ,drink like a fish and dress like her mother既抽烟又酗酒 穿着毫无品味的女人
I’d finally die fat and alone 最后变得又丑又胖
The next year I wouldn’t end up shit-faced 明年不能像今年这样的猪头
Not continue to form romantic attachments to any of the following: Alcoholics, workaholics, commitment phobics, peeping toms, megalomaniacs,emotional fuckwits or perverts 不再和以下的人深交:嗜酒如命,工作狂,结婚恐惧症,偷窥狂,夸大狂,爱情白痴,或是性饥渴
Mr. Fitzherbert.”Titspervert” 费先生是个窥波狂
Stares at my breasts with no idea who I am 只知道猛盯着我的胸部看 却不知道我的名字
Most of the time I just want to staple things to her head. 我的愿望就是 把钉书针钉到她的头上去..
Crying over fuckwit boyfriend 为她蠢蛋男友哭泣传闻中的七公主插曲
It’s vile Richard 都是卑鄙李察的错
He’s just a big knobhead with no knob 他是个没种的混蛋
Fuck’ em. Fuck the lot of them. 去他的,去他的头
Tell them they can stick fucking Leavis up their fucking ass 去他的李维斯 告诉他们去死
Likes to say “fuck”a lot 喜欢说去他的
toriI think a well-timed blow job is probably the best answer 我想及时的口交应该有帮助
Total poof 他是个同性恋
六级真题听力下载
Flirting with office scoundrel 又和公司的流氓调情
Sexually harass me in this impertinent manner 用不礼貌的方式给我性骚扰
Like your tits in that top 喜欢你的巨波而不是上衣
All over your face 喜欢玩弄女性
Chances of reaching crucial moment greatly increa by wearing the scary stomach-holding-in pants当情欲高涨时穿上这条老奶奶的束腹裤
Tricky, very tricky 真的难以选择
Mark’s a prematurely middle-aged prick with a cruel-raced ex-wife 马克是中年白痴 早熟 有个冷漠的前妻
Perpetua’s a fat-ass old bag who spends her time bossing me around. 派楚拉是个一天到晚管我闲事的老女人
I couldn’t give a fuck. 那干我屁事
理学士
I bet you did, you dirty bitch. 我就知道你很淫荡
He’s a nasty bastard as well as a dull bastard. 他既龌龊又沉闷
Totally innocent, no funny business, just full x. 很单纯,只有性,保证没有不道德的事
Fuck me…absolutely enormous pants 天啊,这么大的裤子
Bridget jones, wanton x goddess with a very bad man between her thighs 布丽姬性爱女神要和坏男人发生性行为
If I came in with my knickers on my head, he wouldn’t notice 就算我把内裤穿在头上,他也不会注意到环抱
Now it’s the winter of my life, and I haven’t actually got anything of my own 现在我已是垂暮之年,却从没有过自己的生活
I’ve got no power, no real career, no x life 我没权力,没事业,更美性生活
Hurrah. Am no longer tragic spinster but proper girlfriend of bona fide x god 哇!不再是悲惨的单身女郎 而是正牌性神的女朋友
Read poncey poetry to each other. 互念淫诗作乐
Season of mist and mellow fruitlessness 朦胧的季节没有肥美多汁的果实
There was a young woman from Ealing who had a peculiar feeling. She lay on her back and opened her crack and pisd all over the ceiling.来自依凌的女子有着特殊的感觉,它躺下拉开拉链朝着天花板撒尿
Piss and bollocks. That’s it.-You stupid ass! 他妈的 你也来做落汤鸡 笨蛋!
规格英文So childish.真幼稚
You’re begging for it.你不是想得快疯了吗
homoxuality
For fuck’s sake!他妈的
I’m being a prat. 我像是个白痴
Oh,HolyJesus  我的天!
Off they run 上完了就走美国留学必备
You look like a common prostitute 看起来就像个妓女

本文发布于:2023-06-29 02:26:50,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/161111.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:没有   知道   巨波   不到
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图