哈利·波特
有理数混合运算练习题哈利·波特与火焰杯
这帮该死的孩子
Bloody kids.
你真是越来越挑剔了 虫尾巴
How fastidious you've become, Wormtail.
我记得 你原来可是住下水道的
As I recall, you once called the nearest gutter pipe home.
你最近是不是
Could it be that the task of nursing me
不乐意伺候我了
has become wearisome for you?
不 不是 伏地魔大人
Oh, no. No, no, my Lord Voldemort.
我只是想
I
不用那个男孩也可以
perhaps if we were to do it without the boy.
不行 他是关键
No! The boy is everything!
非他不可
It cannot be done without him.
这件事必须按我说的办
And it will be done. Exactly as I said.
-我一定不会让您失望的 主人 -很好
- I will not disappoint you, my Lord. - Good.
首先要召集我们的老朋友
First, gather our old comrades.
发个信♥号♥♥提醒他们
Send them a sign.
纳吉尼说 有个麻瓜老管家
Nagini tells me the old Muggle caretaker
正站在门外呢
is standing just outside the door.
别挡着门 虫尾巴
Step aside, Wormtail,
让我好好欢迎一下客人
so I can give our guest a proper greeting.
阿瓦达索命
Avada Kedavra!
哈利
Harry.
哈利
Harry!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
赫敏 我做噩梦了
Hermione. Bad dream.
-你什么时候来的 -刚到 你呢
- When did you get here? - Just now. You?
2017考研成绩查询
昨天晚上
Last night.
醒醒 醒醒 罗恩
Wake up! Wake up, Ronald!
老天啊
Bloody hell.
快点穿衣服吧
Honestly, get dresd.
可别再睡着了
And don't go back to sleep.
快点 罗恩 你妈妈说早饭都做好了
Come on, Ron! Your mother says breakfast's ready!
-罗恩 我们到底要去哪 -不知道
- Ron, where are we actually going? - Don't know.
-老爸 我们去哪 -我也一头雾水呢
- Hey, Dad. Where are we going? - Haven't the foggiest.
快跟上
Keep up!abbreviate
亚瑟
Arthur!
你终于到了
It's about time, son.
oneminutestand抱歉 阿莫斯 有人不太愿意起床
Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start.
各位 这就是阿莫斯·迪戈里
This is Amos Diggory, everyone.
是我在部里的同事
Works with me at the Ministry.
这帅小伙一定是塞德里克吧
And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这边走
This way.
梅林的胡子啊 你就是哈利·波特吧
Merlin's beard! You must be Harry Potter.
tube8asian
-是的 先生 -幸会 幸会
- Yes, sir. - Great, great pleasure.
幸会 先生
Pleasure to meet you too, sir.
就在那边
Yes, it's just over there.
-我们准备走吧 -好的
- Shall we? - Oh, yeah.
迟到了可不好
We don't want to be late.
来 快到时间了 大家各就各位
Come on. Nearly there now. Get yourlf into a good position.
为什么都围着那只破鞋
Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?
-那可不是普通的破鞋 -是个门钥匙
- That isn't just any manky old boot. - It's a Portkey.
该走了
Time to go!
门钥匙是什么
What's a Portkey?
-准备好 数到三 一 二 -哈利
- Ready! After three. One, - Harry!
三
three!
松手 孩子们
Let go, kids!
不用谢用英语怎么说-什么 -松手
- What?! - Let go!
青草的气味好闻吧
I'll bet that cleared your sinus, eh?
英语字典下载
-每次都这么一团糟 -多谢
- Total shambles, as per usual. - Thanks.
快来看哪
Go on, look at that!
孩子们 欢迎来到魁地奇世界杯
Well, kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!
别走散了 跟上 姑娘们
Stay together! Keep up, girls!
看哪
Look!
跟上 姑娘们
Come on! Keep up, girls!
天啊
Blimey!
各回各家吧 老伙计
Parting of the ways, I think, old chap.
-比赛见 -再见
- See you at the match. - See you.
-塞德里克 -塞德 走了
- Cedric. - Ced, come on.
再见了 塞德里克
See you later, Cedric.
终于到家了giobe
Home sweet home.
不是吧
What?
-不错 不错 -金妮 你看
- Excellent, excellent. - Ginny, look!
-去泡澡吧 -看啊
- All to the bath. - Look.
姑娘们 选个床铺安顿下来吧
Girls, choo a bunk and unpack.
罗恩 别在厨房♥里转悠了 我们都饿了
Ron, get out of the kitchen. We're all hungry.
没错 别在厨房♥里转悠了
Yeah, get out of the kitchen, Ron!
把脚放下来
Feet off the table!
把脚放下来
Feet off the table!
有魔法真棒
I love magic.
快来买♥♥本魁地奇世界杯比赛说明吧
Get your Quidditch World Cup programs here!
天哪 老爸 我们的座位到底有多高
Blimey, Dad. How far up are we?
这么说吧
Well, put it this way:
如果下雨
If it rains
你肯定头一个知道
you'll be the first to know.
我和父亲坐在部长包厢
Father and I are in the minister's box
康奈利·福吉部长亲自邀请我们的
by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himlf.
不要吹嘘 德拉科
Don't boast, Draco.
跟这些人也没必要
There's no need with the people.
趁着还有机会
Do enjoy yourlf, won't you?
好好享受吧
While you can.
快上来就座了
Come on up. Take your ats.
我说了 这么好的座位 等多久都值
I told you the ats would be worth waiting for.
来吧
Come on!
是爱尔兰队 那是特洛伊
It's the Irish! There's Troy!
-还有玛莱特 -和莫兰
- And Mullet! - And Moran!strengthandhonor
爱尔兰 爱尔兰 爱尔兰
Ireland! Ireland! Ireland!
-保加利亚队来了 -太棒了
- Here come the Bulgarians! - Yes!
那是谁
Who's that?
妹妹 那可是全世界最棒的找球手
That, sis, is the best Seeker in the world.
克鲁姆 克鲁姆 克鲁姆
Krum! Krum! Krum!
克鲁姆
Krum!
各位晚上好
Good evening!
作为魔法部长
As Minister for Magic
我万分荣幸地在此
it gives me great pleasure
欢迎各位的到来
to welcome each and every one of you
欢迎大家前来观看第422届魁地奇世界杯决赛
to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup!
比赛现在
Let the match
开始
begin!
克鲁姆 克鲁姆 克鲁姆
Krum! Krum! Krum!
儿童英语谜语克鲁姆无人可及
There's no one like Krum.
-克鲁姆 -呆克鲁姆