Mr。 Dufresne, describe -—-—杜弗伦先生 请你描述
the confrontation you had with your wife the night she was murdered. ——-—命案当晚和妻子争吵的情形
It was very bitter. --——我们吵的很凶
She said she was glad I knew,that she hated all the sneaking around。 —-—-她说不怕我知道 她讨厌偷偷摸摸
And she said that she wanted a divorce in Reno。 ----她还说 想去雷诺市办离婚
—What was your respon? —I told her I would not grant one. --——你怎样回答?—我拒绝离婚
"I’ll e you in hell before I e you in Reno。” ———-”你别想活着去雷诺市"
Tho were your words, according to your neighbors. -—--邻居作证你说过这句话
If they say so。 —--—也许吧
I really don’t remember. I was upt. --——我气炸了 记不清楚
What happened after you argued with your wife? -——-你们吵完以后呢?
She packed a bag. --—-她收拾行李
She packed a bag to go and stay with Mr。 Quentin. -—-—去跟昆丁先生住一起
Glenn Quentin, golf pro at the Snowden Hills Country Club ————葛兰·昆丁 乡村俱乐部的高球教练
whom you had discovered was your wife's lover。 --—-你最近才发现 他是你太太的情夫
Did you follow her? ———-你跟踪她吗?
I went to a few bars first. -—-—我先去酒吧买醉
attract
Later, I drove to his hou to confront them。 They weren't home. -—--然后去他家 但没人在
I parked in the turnout ——-—我停了车
and waited。 -———等他们
With what intention? ----用意何在?
I'm not sure。 --——我不确定
I was confud —-——我醉了
drunk。 ————糊里糊涂
70亿人口
be happyI think ----我想 jobtitle
mostly I wanted to scare them。 -—--最多只是吓吓他们
When they arrived, you went up to the hou and murdered them. --——结果他们一回来
你就冲进屋杀了他们
No, I was sobering up. ——-—不 我逐渐酒醒
I got back in the car and I drove home to sleep it off. --—-开车回家睡觉
Along the way, I threw my gun into the Royal River。 -—-—路中 把枪丢入皇家河
I’ve been very clear on this point。 --——我已讲的很清楚
I get hazy where the cleaning woman shows up the following morning —-—-但清洁妇隔天早晨上工时
and finds your wife in bed with her lover ----发现床上的双尸
riddled with.38-caliber bullets. —-——身上满是三八的弹孔 大纲英文
Does that strike you as a fantastic coincidence, or is it just me? --——你不觉得这很巧吗? 还是只有我这么想?
Yes, it does. ————是 很巧
Yet you still maintain you threw your gun into the river ----但你仍声称早在案发之前
before the murders took place。 -———就已丢弃了枪
That's very convenient。 ——--这种说法很省事
It’s the truth. —--—这是实话
The police dragged that river for three days, and nary a gun was found —-——警方打捞三天都没找到
so no comparison could be made ----这样就无法比对
between your gun and the bullets --—-你的手枪和
taken from the bloodstained corps of the victims. -——-受害者尸体上的弹痕
日文翻译网站And that also ——--所以呢
is very convenient。 Isn’t it, Mr。 Dufresne? ——-—这样很省事 不是吗 杜弗伦先生?
华师二附中
Since I am innocent of this crime ----我是清白的
会计应聘
I find it decidedly inconvenient that the gun was never found。 -—-—所以找不到枪反而很费事
Ladies and gentlemen, you’ve heard all the evidence. —--—女士们先生们 一切证据都向各位报告了
We have the accud at the scene of the crime. We have footprints。 --——脚印和胎痕证明 被告在场
Bullets on the ground bearing his fingerprints. ————散落地面的子弹上有他的指纹
指日可待的意思A broken bourbon bottle, likewi with fingerprints. ——--酒瓶碎片上同样也有指痕
And most of all ——--最重要的是
we have a beautiful young woman and her lover --——一位美女与情夫
lying dead in each other's arms。 —-——相拥而死
They had sinned。 ——-—他们是有伤风化
But was their crime so great ---—但是
as to merit a death ntence? —---罪该致死吗?
While you think about that -—-—请各位与此同时
think about this: --——再考虑一件事
A revolver holds six bullets, not eight. ——--左轮枪只能装六发 而非八发
I submit that this was not a hot—blooded crime of passion. -———所以他并非一时冲动
That at least could be understood, if not condoned。 -—-—冲动并不可宽恕 但可理解
No。 -———然而
This was revenge ————这是复仇
of a much more brutal, cold-blooded nature. Consider this: —-—-残忍而冷血的谋杀 想想看
米奇妙妙屋英语版动漫Four bullets per victim. ---—这两人各中四枪
Not six shots fired, but eight。 -——-共八枪 而非六枪
That means that he fired the gun empty —--—因此他是先射完一轮
and then stopped to reload ——-—再装弹补上两枪
-———编剧:法兰克戴拉朋特
so that he could shoot each of them again。 An extra bullet per lover ——--然后再一人添一枪
right in the head. ——-—射穿脑袋
You strike me as a particularly icy and remorless man, Mr。 Dufresne。 —---你面目冷漠 全无悔意 杜弗伦先生
It chills my blood just to look at you。 --——看见你就令我齿冷
By the power vested in me by the state of Maine ———-根据缅因州赋予我的权力
——--制片:妮基马文
I hereby order you to rve two life ntences back—to—back -—--我判你两个无期徒刑
one for each of your victims. So be it! ---—为两位死者偿命 退庭!
—-—-导演:法兰克戴拉朋特
Sit. -—-—坐下
We e you’ve rved 20 years of a life ntence? —--—你判无期徒刑 已关二十年