肖申克的救赎中英双语字幕

更新时间:2023-06-22 01:29:41 阅读: 评论:0

杜福雷先生
Mr. Dufresne,
…你太太被杀当晚,你曾和她谈过些什么?
...the confrontation you had with your wife the night she was murdered.
一些很伤感的话
It was very bitter.
她说她很高兴我已知道,她不想再偷偷摸摸了
She said she was glad I knew, that she hated all the sneaking around.
她说她想离婚
And she said that she wanted a divorce in Reno.
-你当时有什么反应?  我对她说我不会在乎的
万学海文
- What was your respon?  - I told her I would not grant one.
“在我看见你在雷诺市前,在地狱见吧!”
"I'll e you in hell before I e you in Reno."
你的邻居曾听你说过这些话吧?
Tho were your words, according to your neighbors.
随他们怎么说
If they say so.
我当时很不开心,什么都不记得了
I really don't remember. I was upt.
你和太太争吵后发生了什么事?
What happened after you argued with your wife?
她收拾好行李
She packed a bag.
到昆汀先生家里去了
She packed a bag to go and stay with Mr. Quentin.
格伦·昆汀,职业高尔夫球员
Glenn Quentin, golf pro at the Snowden Hills
你知道他是你妻子的情人
...whom you had discovered was your wife's lover.
你跟踪她了吗?
Did you follow her?
我先去了几间酒吧找
I went to a few bars first.
接着,我开车去了昆汀家,但他们不在家里
road tourLater, I drove to his hou to confront them. They weren't home.
我把车停在街角
I parked in
等在那里
...and waited.
有何企图吗?
With what intention?
我不太确定 我非常困惑
I'm not sure.I
还有点醉
...drunk.
我觉得
我只是想吓一吓他们
...mostly I wanted to scare them.
乘客英文版他们到家后,你就进屋杀了他们
When they arrived, you went up to the hou and murdered them.
没有,我控制了自己
I was sobering up.bizarre foods
我开车回家睡觉来忘记一切
世界名著
I got back in the car and I drove home to sleep it off.
在回家的路上,我把枪扔进了河里
whispersAlong the way, I threw my gun into the Royal River.
cbc是什么意思我很肯定这一点
I've been very clear on this point.
但我感到奇怪的是,第二天早上清洁女工发现……
voxI get hazy where the cleaning woman shows up the
你太太和她的情人死在床上
laoda...and finds your wife in bed with
致死的子弹是出自点38口径的手枪
...riddled with.38-caliber bullets.
杜福雷先生,你和我一样都觉得那是巧合吗?
Does that strike you as a fantastic coincidence, or is it just me?
verynice什么意思是巧合来的
Yes, it does.
你仍坚持说你在凶案发生前
Yet you still maintain you threw your gun into
已经把枪扔进河里了吗?
...before the murders took place.
这对你很有利
That's very convenient.
这是事实
It's the truth.
警察在河里找了三天,但他们没有找到你的枪……
The police dragged that river for three days, and nary a gun
所以无法鉴定死者身上的子弹是否出自你的枪
..so no comparison could be made between your gun and the bullets if taken from the bloodstained corps of the victims.
这对你来说
And
也非常有利,不是吗,杜福雷先生?
...is very convenient. Isn't it, Mr.Dufresne?
因为我是无辜的……
Since I am innocent of
所以我发现找不到枪对我非常不利
...I find it decidedly inconvenient that the gun was never found.
各位先生女士,你们听到了所有的证据 我们有他犯罪的动机,我们找到他的脚印.留有他的指纹的子弹头.打碎的酒瓶上也留有他的指纹

本文发布于:2023-06-22 01:29:41,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/153137.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:子弹   出自   河里   发现   情人   找到
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图