《肖申克的救赎》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-06-22 01:28:21 阅读: 评论:0

Mr. Dufresne,
杜弗伦先生  请你描述...     
...the confrontation you had with your wife the night she was murdered.
命案当晚和妻子争吵的情形     
主演:  马克洛斯顿
It was very bitter.
我们吵的很凶     
She said she was glad I knew,that she hated all the sneaking around.
她说不怕我知道  她讨厌偷偷摸摸     
And she said that she wanted a divorce in Reno.
她还说  想去雷诺市办离婚     
What was your respon?  I told her I would not grant one.
你怎样回答?  我拒绝离婚       
"I'maisie williamsll e you in hell before I e you in Reno."
"你别想活着去雷诺市"     
Tho were your words, according to your neighbors.
邻居作证你说过这句话     
If they say so.
也许吧     
I really donimportant't remember. I was upt.
我气炸了  记不清楚     
What happened after you argued with your wife?
你们吵完以后呢?     
She packed a bag.
她收拾行李     
She packed a bag to go and stay with Mr. Quentin.
去跟昆丁先生住一起     
Glenn Quentin, golf pro at the Snowden Hills
葛兰昆丁  乡村俱乐部的高球教练     
...whom you had discovered was your wife's lover.
你最近才发现  他是你太太的情夫     
Did you follow her?
你跟踪她吗?      26个英文字母手写体
I went to a few bars first.
我先去酒吧买醉     
Later, I drove to his hou to confront them. They weren't home.
四世同堂英文
然后去他家  但没人在     
I parked in
我停了车     
...and waited.
等他们     
With what intention?
用意何在?     
I'm not sure.
我不确定     
I
我醉了     
...drunk.
糊里糊涂     
我想...     
...mostly I wanted to scare them.
...最多只是吓吓他们     
When they arrived, you went up to the hou and murdered them.
结果他们一回来  你就冲进屋杀了他们     
I was sobering up.
不  我逐渐酒醒     
I got back in the car and I drove home to sleep it off.
开车回家睡觉     
Along the way, I threw my gun into the Royal River.
路中把枪丢入皇家河     
I've been very clear on this point.
我已讲的很清楚     
I get hazy where the cleaning woman shows up the
但清洁妇隔天早晨上工时     
hola...and finds your wife in bed with
make friend
发现床上的双尸     
...riddled with.38 caliber bullets.
身上满是三八的弹孔     
Does that strike you as a fantastic coincidence, or is it just me?
你不觉得这很巧吗?  还是只有我这么想?     
Yes, it does.
是很巧     
Yet you still maintain you threw your gun into
但你仍声称早在案发之前     
...before the murders took place.
...就已丢弃了枪     
That's very convenient.
这种说法很省事     
It's the truth.
这是实话     
The police dragged that river for three days, and nary a gun
警方打捞三天都没找到     
...so no comparison could be made
这样就无法比对     
between your gun and
你的手枪和     
...taken from the bloodstained corps of the victims.
受害者尸体上的弹痕     
And
所以呢     
...is very convenient. Isn't it, Mr. Dufresne?
这样很省事  不是吗  杜弗伦先生?     
Since I am innocent of
我是清白的     
...I find it decidedly inconvenient that the gun was never found.
所以找不到枪反而很费事     
Ladies and gentlemen, you've heard all the evidence.
一切证据都向各位报告了     
We have the accud at the scene of the crime. We have footprints.
二年级下册数学应用题大全
脚印和胎痕证明被告在场     
Bullets on the ground bearing his fingerprints.
散落地面的子弹上有他的指纹     
A broken bourbon bottle, likewi with fingerprints.
酒瓶碎片上同样也有指痕     
And most
最重要的是...     
...we have a beautiful young woman and
一位美女与情夫...     
...lying dead in each other's arms.
相拥而死     
They had sinned.
他们是有伤风化     
But was their crime
但是...     
...as to merit a death ntence?
罪该致死吗?     
While you think
请各位与此同时...     
...think about this:
再考虑一件事      金山爱词霸
A revolver holds six bullets, not eight.
左轮枪只能装六发  而非八发     
I submit that this was not a hot blooded crime of passion.
所以他并非一时冲动     
That at least could be understood, if not condoned.
冲动并不可宽恕  但可理解     
No.
然而...     
This
这是复仇     
...of a much more brutal, cold blooded nature. Consider this:
残忍而冷血的谋杀  想想看     
Four bullets per victim.
这两人各中四枪     
Not six shots fired, but eight.
共八枪  而非六枪     
That means that he fired the
因此他是先射完一轮     
...and then stopped
再装弹补上两枪     
编剧:法兰克戴拉朋特
河北开学时间公布...so that he could shoot each of them again. An extra bullet sneakers怎么读
然后再一人添一枪     
...right in the head.
射穿脑袋     
You strike me as a particularly icy and remorless man, Mr. Dufresne.
你面目冷漠  全无悔意  杜弗伦先生     
It chills my blood just to look at you.
看见你就令我齿冷     
By the power vested in me by the state
根据缅因州赋予我的权力...     
制片:妮基马文
...I hereby order you to rve two life ntences back

本文发布于:2023-06-22 01:28:21,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/153135.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:情夫   打捞   子弹   上有   妻子   争吵   证明   被告
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图