《肖申克的救赎》中英对照

更新时间:2023-06-22 01:20:23 阅读: 评论:0

肖 申 克 的 救 赎
Mr. Dufresne,   请你描述…
...the confrontation you had with your wife the night she was murdered.
命案当晚和妻子争吵的情形
It was very bitter. 我们吵的很凶
She said she was glad I knew, that she hated all the sneaking around.
她说她不怕我知道 她讨厌偷偷摸摸
And she said that she wanted a divorce in Reno. 她还说想去雷诺市办离婚
What was your respon? I told her I would not grant one. 你怎样回答? 我拒绝离婚
"I'll e you in hell before I e you in Reno." “妳别想活着去雷诺市”
Tho were your words, according to your neighbors.邻居作证你说过这句话
If they say so. 也许吧
I really don't remember. I was upt. 我气炸了,记不清楚
What happened after you argued with your wife? 你们吵完以后呢?
She packed a bag. 她收拾行李
She packed a bag to go and stay with Mr. Quentin. 去跟昆丁先生住一起
Glenn Quentin, golf pro at the Snowden Hills 葛兰昆丁,乡村俱乐部的高球教练
... whom you had discovered was your wife's lover.你最近才发现他是你太太的情夫
Did you follow her? 你跟踪她吗?
I went to a few bars first. 我先去酒吧买醉
Later, I drove to his hou to confront them. They weren't home.然后去他家,但没人在
I parked in ... and waited. 我就在外面等
With what intention? 用意何在?
I'm not sure. 我不确定
I ... drunk. 我醉了,糊里糊涂
... mostly I wanted to scare them. 我只想吓吓他们
When they arrived, you went up to the hou and murdered them.
结果你等他们回来 就进屋去杀了他们
No. I was sobering up. 不,我逐渐酒醒
I got back in the car and I drove home to sleep it off. 开车回家睡觉
Along the way, I threw my gun into the Royal River. 并把枪丢入皇家河
I've been very clear on this point. 我已讲的很清楚
I get hazy where the cleaning woman shows up the
但清洁妇隔天早晨上工时
...and finds your wife in bed with 发现床上的双尸
...riddled with 38=caliber bullets. 身上满是三八的弹孔
Does that strike you as a fantastic coincidence, or is it just me?
你不觉得这很巧吗? 还是只有我这么想?
Yes, it does.    是很巧
Yet you still maintain you threw your gun into 但你仍声称丢弃了枪
It's the truth. 这是实话
高考病句练习及答案The police dragged that river for three days, and nary a gun
警方打捞三天都没找到
...so no comparison could be made between your gun and
这样就无法比对
...taken from the bloodstained corps of the victims. 受害者身上的弹痕
And 所以呢
...is very convenient. Isn't it, Mr. Dufresne? 这样说很省事 不是吗,杜弗伦先生?
Since I am innocent of 我无罪
...I find it decidedly inconvenient that the gun was never found. 找不到枪反而很费事
Ladies and gentlemen, you've heard all the evidence. 一切证据都向各位报告了
We have the accud at the scene of the crime. We have footprints. 脚印和胎痕证明被告在场机器人翻译
Bullets on the ground bearing his fingerprints. 沾有指纹的子弹散落地面
focusA broken bourbon bottle, likewi with fingerprints. 碎酒瓶上也有指痕
joah
And most 最重要的是…
cplasf... we have a beautiful young woman and 一位美女与情夫…
... lying dead in each other's arms.相拥而死
They had sinned.他们是有罪的
But was their crime 但是…
... as to merit a death ntence?罪该致死吗?
announcementWhile you think 请各位…
capitalization
...think about this:再考虑一件事
adjournA revolver holds six bullets, not eight.左轮枪只能装六发,而非八发
I submit that this was not a hotblooded crime of passion.所以他并非一时冲动
That at least could be understood, if not condoned.冲动并不可宽恕,但可理解
No.然而…
This 这是复仇
double face...of a much more brutal, coldblooded nature. Consider this:残忍而冷血的谋杀
Four bullets per victim.这两人各中四枪
burundiNot six shots fired, but eight.共八枪,而非六枪
That means that he fired the 因此他是先射完一轮
... and then stopped 再装弹补上两枪
... so that he could shoot each of them again.编剧:法兰克戴拉朋特
An extra bullet 一人添一枪
... right in the head.射穿脑袋
You strike me as a particularly icy and remorless man, Mr. Dufresne.
你毫无感情,全无悔意
It chills my blood just to look at you.看见你就令我齿冷
By the power vested in me by the state 根据缅因州赋予我的权力…
...I hereby order you to rve two life 我判你两个无期徒刑
...one for each of your victims. So be it!为两位死者偿命
Sit.坐下
We e you've rved  years of a life ntence?你判无期徒刑,已关二十年
Yes, sir. You feel you've been rehabilitated?是的 你改过自新了吗?
Yes, sir. Absolutely, sir.是的,确实如此
I mean, I learned my lesson.我已得到教训
I can honestly say that I'm a changed man.真的,我已洗心革面
I'm no longer a danger to society.我不会危害社会
That's God's honest truth.上帝为证
Hey, Red.瑞德
How'd it go?怎样?
Same old shit, different day.还不是老样子
Yeah, I know how you feel.我了解
I'm up for rejection next week.我下周也准备要吃闭门羮
Yeah, I got rejected last week.我上周才假释被拒

本文发布于:2023-06-22 01:20:23,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/153125.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:宽恕   拒绝   回来   打捞   发现   俱乐部   乡村
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图