隐形人TheInvisibleMan1933中英对照台词完结

更新时间:2023-06-21 16:34:43 阅读: 评论:0

隐形人1933The Invisible Man中英对照
Hold it!
先别扔飞镖!
ten,twenty.
10分,20分(飞镖计分)
You hear about Mrs.Mason's little Willy?
local是什么意思
你听说了梅森女士的儿子小威利那事吗?
Sent him to schooI and found him
他独自上学,结果被发现
buried10-foot-deep in a snow drift.
埋在10英尺深的雪堆里
How did they get him out?
他们怎么把他弄出来的?
Brought the fire engine round.
开来了消防车
Put the ho pipe in,pumped it backwards and sucked him out.把水龙带放进去,进行逆向抽吸,把他弄了出来
Fifty.WelI done.
50分不错,正中靶心
I want a room and a fire.
我要一间带壁炉的房
Jenny?
洁尼?
Hello?
怎么了?
There's a gent here who wants a room and a fire.
这位先生需要一间带壁炉的房
陨落星辰第一季Want a room?
想要房间?
I said a room.
我已经说过了
We ain't got none ready,not at this time of year.
每年这时我们都还没开始准备房间迎客呢
We don't usually have folks stop in,except in the summer.
只有在夏季这个小镇才有旅行者
You can get one ready.
那你就准备一间吧
Certainly,sir.Minnie!
没问题,先生。米妮!
Yes?
什么事?
I want a private sitting room too.
我需要一间私人起居室
Certainly,sir.
没问题
will you come through,sir?This way,sir.
先生,请过吧台往这边走
It's the coldest winter we've had down here for years.
这是最近几年我们这最冷的冬天了
They've had all the sheep and the cows in for a fortnight now.
所有的牛羊都进栏两周了
Poor things.They can't get a blade of green grass.
杜甫简介英文可怜的家伙们,它们连一点青草也吃不到
girlhood
You may be near-sighted,but you can't be deaf and dumb as well.你也许近视,但你不是同时聋哑啊
Could I take your coat and hat,sir
我能带走你的外套和礼帽
最新qq英文网名and give them a nice dry in the kitchen?
去厨房烘干吗?
No.
不能
I prefer to keep them on.
我更喜欢穿戴它们
Very good,sir.The room will be warm soon.
好吧,先生,这间屋子马上会暖起来
I've got some luggage at the station.How can I have it nt?
我在车站有些行李,怎么寄过来?
I'll get it brought over tomorrow,sir.Are you going to stay a bit?明天我会叫人寄过来,你会在这里小住一阵吗?euthanasia
Yes.
ls there no way of getting it tonight?
没有办法今晚就拿到吗?
Oh,not tonight,sir.
没有办法,先生
Very well.
好吧
Bring me some food.
给我送些吃的过来
Right away,sir.
马上,先生
If you ask me,he's a criminaI flying from justice.
如果你问我,我猜他是没被缉拿归案的罪犯
Go on.He's snow-blind,that's what he is.
算了吧,他只是雪盲
如何训练表达能力Has to wear goggles to save his eyes.
所以得戴护目镜来保护眼睛
Anyway,you be carefuI and lock your money up.
无论如何,你最好小心行事,把钱柜锁好
A bottle of Bass,Herbert.
一瓶BASS牌啤酒(英国著名啤酒,红色三角形标识),赫伯特Here you are,dear.
来了,亲爱的
I hope he'll be a bit more communicative this time.
希望他这次能善谈一点
Your supper,sir.
你的晚餐,先生
Is there a key to that door?
我这房间有钥匙吗?
A key,sir?
钥匙?
I haven't ever en one.
本来就是没钥匙的
I don't think there was one when we came here.
我不觉得我们到这来时这间房有钥匙
I want to be left alone and undisturbed.
我需要独自一人,无干扰
I'll e that no one disturbs you,sir.
我会保证没人打扰你的,先生
Here's the mustard,ma'am.
这是芥末酱,夫人
You'll be the death of me with your slowness.
你这拖拖拉拉真是害惨我
Here,you let me take the gentleman's supper in and forget the mustard!你竟然让我没有给客人的晚餐配芥末酱!
And him wanting to be left alone!
现在他想不受干扰了!
There she
现在我又得去送一趟了
I told you not to disturb me.
我已经说了别打扰我
It's only the mustard,sir.I forgot it.
只是芥末酱,先生,我忘了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Have you been motoring on them slippery roads,sir?
你曾经因为滑坡开车出事故了吗,先生?
You can take my overcoat and dry it.
你可以带走我的外衣烘干
Very good,sir.
恩,先生
Leave the hat.
帽子不用
Yes,sir.
好的,先生
Bandages right up to the top of his head,all round his ears.
他的头顶都是绷带,连耳朵也包着
Any blood?
有血吗?
No,no blood.
没,没血
Looks like some kind of horrible accident.
应该是某种可怕的事故
Bumped his head on the prison wall getting over.
应该是越狱时撞到了监狱的墙
Father.
父亲
I wish you'd leave me alone,Flora,when I'm working.
当我工作时希望你不来打扰我,弗萝拉
I can't bear it.We've got to do something.
我不能忍受了,我们得做些什么
Do something?What about?
关于什么?
About Jack.
关于杰克
Oh,he'll come back.Don't you worry.
他会回来的,别担心
Father,plea put that horrid thing down and listen.
父亲,请把那可怕的东西放下听我说
It's nearly a month now without a word.
马上要一个月了还是毫无音讯
But the note he left was quite clear.
但他留下的纸条说的很清楚了
He said we might not hear for a while.
他说我们可能会一阵子收不到他的消息
It's a good thing to go away when you're finishing a difficult experiment.进行完一项有难度的实验出去散散心也是好事
What kind of experiment is it,Father?
什么样的实验,父亲?
Something of his own.
他的独立实验表达能力训练
I had a terrible feeling last night.
我昨晚有种不祥的预感
my winter vacationI felt he was in desperate trouble.
我觉得他应该陷入大麻烦了
Hello,Kemp.Flora's worried about Griffin.
你好,肯普。弗萝拉很担心葛雷芬
I don't wonder.I should've thought at least he could drop a line.
我不感到诧异,但我认为他至少应该写封信
It's a queer thing.
很奇怪
It certainly is,considering he was in your employ.
当然是,考虑到他是你的雇员
He had my permission to carry out his own experiments in his spare time.我准予他空闲时间进行自己的实验
And clear off when he liked,for as long as he liked?
难道也包括他想消失多久就多久吗?
What does it matter,if he's in trouble?
如果他陷入了麻烦,还用计较这些吗?
I've got the car outside.It'll give you a rest to come for a run.
我把车停在了外面,我们可以处处兜兜风之类的散散心
Do you think there are any papers in his room to help us?
你觉得他在实验室留下了可以帮助我们找到他的纪录吗?
Surely he must have arranged where he was going.
他一定早想好了自己该去哪
There may be letters.
可能会有书信之类的
He left a heap of burnt papers in his fireplace,that's all.
他只在火炉留下了一堆燃烧过的纸张
He was so strange tho last few days before
他消失前的那几天都表现得很奇怪
So excited and strung up.And yet he wouldn't say a word to explain.
紧张又激动,但他却一直保持沉默
上南中学
I've never en him like it before.
我以前从没见过那样的他
He was always so keen to tell me about his experiments.
他平常都是很乐意跟我分享实验进展的
He meddled in things men should leave alone.
他涉入了一些不该涉入的领域
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Your father's a scientist,Flora.
你的父亲是个科学家,弗萝拉
He's discovered more about prerving food than any man living.
他是研究食品防腐领域的泰斗
Jack and I were employed to help him.
杰克和我是被雇来帮他的

本文发布于:2023-06-21 16:34:43,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/152708.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:先生   实验   留下   进行   房间
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图